KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy

White Athletes Still Standing For The Anthem Are Standing For White Supremacy
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why does this need its own thread? Why is it not in the Triggered thread with all of the other right-wing news stories that trigger Surtur?
Because he enjoys shitposting, shit rhetoric and needs to post his 80+ shit posts a day Adam.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:36 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

This isn't pointless though, it displays a serious issue with the mainstream media being arrogant, condescending, and out of touch.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:23 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

So it belongs in the triggered thread, with the other arrogant, condescending, and out-of-touch subjects that trigger conservatives and hurt their fee-fees.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:36 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who gets triggered and reports others.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:38 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I agree with Adam, this seems like the kinda story that should be in the triggered thread, especially considering the OP post of Surt is the same as his various posts in that thread -

*Posts story*

"lol idiots" or something similar, no real attempt at garnering a discussion.

That said I'll leave this be. Next time though just post a story like this in the triggered thread.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I agree with Adam, this seems like the kinda story that should be in the triggered thread, especially considering the OP post of Surt is the same as his various posts in that thread -

*Posts story*

"lol idiots" or something similar, no real attempt at garnering a discussion.

That said I'll leave this be. Next time though just post a story like this in the triggered thread.

Here is the thing, it's not a triggering though. A triggering is getting pissed off. Being triggered is not something you find amusing. So no, I'd say Adam has a fundamental misunderstanding of the word.

This does not truly piss me off. I find it funny and sad. That's not being triggered. Or is it now like racism, where we just toss the word around when it doesn't apply because some people do not like what is being said?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Triggered is a word that's been getting tossed around here pretty liberally for a while now.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude,
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Triggered is a word that's been getting tossed around here pretty liberally for a while now.

Indeed, but it tends to mean getting pissed off. That is how I interpret it. I don't find it as merely being amused by an event.

The usual suspects, though, love to come in and scream triggered anytime it's something they do not like being discussed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Calmness goes in. Triggered comes out. Can't explain that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calmness goes in. Triggered comes out. Can't explain that.

But on to the topic: this is just funny and sad though isn't it? Come on now lol. "You're a white supremacist if you don't stand".

Put that into the context of this actually being about the flag and it's even funnier. Disrespect our country or you are essentially a Grand Wizard.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Here is the thing, it's not a triggering though. A triggering is getting pissed off. Being triggered is not something you find amusing. So no, I'd say Adam has a fundamental misunderstanding of the word.

This does not truly piss me off. I find it funny and sad. That's not being triggered. Or is it now like racism, where we just toss the word around when it doesn't apply because some people do not like what is being said?

^ You can practically taste how upset Surtur is in this post. It's palpable.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, but it tends to mean getting pissed off. That is how I interpret it. I don't find it as merely being amused by an event.

The usual suspects, though, love to come in and scream triggered anytime it's something they do not like being discussed.

#NoSelfAwareness

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#NoSelfAwareness

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^ You can practically taste how upset Surtur is in this post. It's palpable.

Lol Backfire, see exhibit A. I don't think what I said contained any triggering stuff or anything like that, but hey that doesn't matter.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:04 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Stopped reading.

But that's the one statement you took out of there that's true. American politicians are quite the imperialistic tw*ts. They love love love to police the world and spread their supposed "freedom" to other nations.

Of all the memes, tropes, and bullshit in that article, you stopped on probably the only true thing.

Also, I think white supremacists should start taking a knee during the national anthem. Just to troll the knee-benders.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote