KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chelseas Sweetheart Contracts

Chelseas Sweetheart Contracts
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You based your facts off one word though, I based my facts off the dates of contracts. I'm not angry. Also how is this clickbait?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:04 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, we covered that. I took what you said exactly as it was written, how weird of someone to do that.

Also, the correct answer to my question was: The Republican Party. Not Trump, as you kneejerked and assumed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If people had actually read the article, they wouldn't have to make excuses for getting things wrong.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 08:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still fascinated by what happened. Rob blamed everyone but himself, then blamed me for writing "win" instead of "won" which he based his "facts off" then said I was being ignorant of the facts..tried to make me feel bad cause he took my word for it based on one single word.

All the while refused to acknowledge the actual issue and story that Chelsea hooked her friends up with defense contracts to the tune of $11 billion. While always having Ivanka and Jared on blast who aren't even taking salaries.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 28th, 2017 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:01 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
I'm still fascinated by what happened. Rob blamed everyone but himself, then blamed me for writing "win" instead of "won" which he based his "facts off" then said I was being ignorant of the facts..tried to make me feel bad cause he took my word for it based on one single word.

All the while refused to acknowledge the actual issue and story that Chelsea hooked her friends up with defense contracts to the tune of $11 billion. While always having Ivanka and Jared on blast who aren't even taking salaries.

It would be even more embarrassing for Rob if he'd ever made it a point in other threads to claim people hadn't read the article and had just gone by the title.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It would be even more embarrassing for Rob if he'd ever made it a point in other threads to claim people hadn't read the article and had just gone by the title.

I didn't go "by the title", I went with what Sable said as mentioned in my first post. So your point as usual is pointless. Hey, you tried though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
It would be even more embarrassing for Rob if he'd *never made it a point in other threads to claim people hadn't read the article and had just gone by the title.

Fixed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:07 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I didn't go "by the title", I went with what Sable said as mentioned in my first post. So your point as usual is pointless. Hey, you tried though.

Title, OP what's the difference?

But you still haven't actually addressed the topic. Blamed everyone else. But won't address the cronie capitalism

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:08 PM
Silent Master

Odd that he took you at your word here, I've never seen him do that before.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

You're correct Rob, what you did wasn't any less lazy, somehow.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob you used to put me on blast for reading headlines and ignoring facts. Your the only one here doing that now.

This is poor form. Own up to it.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 09:12 PM