KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

I punch every one, really phucking hard.

Hardly need two posts.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:21 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang and his ship.

Yes, I'm making that standard equipment

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:48 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

anything goes...? sweet. lol

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Merged Genis likely isn't HH. I forget if the tiers officially weigh in on him.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang

thumb up

Originally posted by Bentley
and his ship.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

In that case, I'd also want Superman's fortress of solitude.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:28 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Share it with JBL.

It'll be a wacky flatmate comedy.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

Originally posted by Philosophía
Id [probably] will make an opening post, and then we'll all have one post to say our strategy, then judges will read all of the posts and make a judgement on who is more likely to win.

He'll let us know.

----

I propose that if we have this many contestants, we make the opening post 2 posts [no rebuttal, one after another], to be able to address most of what we're up against.

If we have one paragraph for each adversary, to be able to at least scarcely address each.

Does the forum rules applies to the Tournament ?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:43 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Philosophía
In that case, I'd also want Superman's fortress of solitude.

If thats the case im bringing all the resources of Canada with me

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:57 PM
Sin I AM is online now! Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Does the forum rules applies to the Tournament ?

I'm ASSUMING so, as in no non canon sources (unless you've drafted a non canon character), but I think we get a massively open space, but CIS/PIS don't apply (well, in Leo's case CIS is always on...)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:17 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm ASSUMING so, as in no non canon sources (unless you've drafted a non canon character), but I think we get a massively open space, but CIS/PIS don't apply (well, in Leo's case CIS is always on...)

Imo the PIS/CIS is mostly the readers not accepting the feats

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:24 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Originally posted by Damborgson
Jane Thor. Screw it.

I knew it.

Closet sjw here.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:38 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

only if it helps me win. lol i remember trying to get digi to lose it using pis/cis in a match i had with him. i think it was the luke match. it sorta worked because i think he was sorta po'd briefly. awwww good times.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

thumb up

Shaman Nate Grey

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:21 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Smurph
thumb up

Shaman Nate Grey

MothERFuc.....!!!

Glad to see your interested.

I am reading the topic.

I'll clear up somethings.

I'm Superman. I can do anything.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:38 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by "Id"
MothERFuc.....!!!

Glad to see your interested.

I am reading the topic.

I'll clear up somethings.
Hahaha... surprised that it took 3 pages to draft him.

Awesome. thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:59 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

IDW/Marvel Godzilla Amalgam

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 05:10 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Id, can you post some guidelines, for how the battle will take place, what's allowed and what's not?

It might make a lot of people change drafts, and the first few pages will be pointless.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:39 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

There needs to be a clearer understanding of rules and locations, everyone vs everyone or one on one actual tournament, etc etc.

Good all around picks (Flash, Silver Surfer, Nate Grey jump to mind) that are powerful enough that the rules won't really matter.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:40 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I vote for utter carnage, anything goes. Completely open arena, the entire world is our battlefield, everyone fights everyone.

Of course, this means people need to put aside their usual personas, and be serious if they really are going to be in the tourney. So if LoB says Surfer, he's really going to join and use SS, rather than just saying him and then not turning up, messing it up for others who may have wanted to draft him.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:46 PM
Philosophía

I vote for utter carnage, anything goes. Completely open arena, the entire world is our battlefield, everyone fights everyone.

Of course, this means people need to put aside their usual personas, and be serious if they really are going to be in the tourney. So if LoB says Surfer, he's really going to join and use SS, rather than just saying him and then not turning up, messing it up for others who may have wanted to draft him.
thumb up I'm all for this.

Maybe an invisible dome around the planet, so nobody gets out under any means - forced or otherwise.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:47 PM