KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

shifty

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

abhilegend - Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)
JBL – Superman
Philosophía - Energy Superman
LordofBrooklyn - Silver Surfer
Digi - Exiles Mimic
Damborgson - Thor
leonidas - Zatana
Sin I AM - Snowbird
carver9 - Zoom
RealityWarper - Elixir
DarkSaint85 - Wally West Flash
bluewaterrider - Wonder Woman
Bentley - Kang
Smurph - Shaman X-Man
deathslash - Darth Sidious
Martian_mind - Martian Manhunter
Supermutant - Dr. Doom
celeyhyga17 - Loki

I seem to have missed out on something here.

sad

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

well, when you drop by every 3 months you DO tend to miss things. not usually very much, but, on occasion.....

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I actually check in on the Movie Vs forum fairly often, I look in on the BZ as well, but that gets posts less often than I come in here.

What's the deal with this anyway? I read the first 3 pages, then the last 2. There are teams now? it's a single post thing? idk.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:36 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Ok, so my post is ready, but whenever I try to upload, I'm told it has too many characters. It does not.

How do I fix this?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:25 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You'll have to unfortunately keep cutting stuff out.

I kept doing a count and it said it was 9900 characters, but still I had to cut it out.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

You could have ID verify that it's the proper amount on Google docs and then just use that as your post by sharing a link. People shouldn't have to suffer because KMC is falling apart.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:32 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No!!! We all suffer together!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:45 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Actually, that's not new iirc. KMC will add the [ img ] tags before and after your links that push up the character count (or something similar). I've done that 10K dance more times than I count, even after thinking it was short enough.

Submitting today. It took a while for me and my 16 teammates to really cook up a plan that will make sure we beat DS in the most humiliating way possible.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

we've all been there... keep it to under 9500 and you never run into problems. even easier when you only need 21 characters: "enoyreve no eht dleif eid"

thumb up

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:05 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I had to trim my post from 15000 characters to 8700.

Suffice to say, it was torture.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
we've all been there... keep it to under 9500 and you never run into problems. even easier when you only need 21 characters: "enoyreve no eht dleif eid"

thumb up

I think that when they check the character count, they also filter out bullshit.

So it won't let you post that.

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by leonidas

thumb up

Wait so you commit suicide?

Nice thumb up

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:16 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sigh....

@phil--the billsh!t thing CAN'T be real--most people in kmc would be unable to post anything at all. thumb up

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:17 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait so you commit suicide?

Nice thumb up

For leo, it is not enough that others should fail. He should fail also. Only in defeating himself can he know true dominance.

no expression

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

confused

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:43 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Scoobless
I actually check in on the Movie Vs forum fairly often, I look in on the BZ as well, but that gets posts less often than I come in here.

What's the deal with this anyway? I read the first 3 pages, then the last 2. There are teams now? it's a single post thing? idk.

it's still a single post, but secret alliances could be formed by members if they chose. i liked the idea. added a layer of complexity and paranoia that has been lacking in other efforts like this. lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:06 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

If Carver and Darksaint banded together....

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:12 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Damborgson
If Carver and Darksaint banded together....
if? We already know they did. Beneath all of that faux arguing lay a love that not even God could tear apart.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:19 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not even godS.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:33 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not even godS.
thumb up you and Carver are like Lois and Superman. Your love can endure everything.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:25 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote