KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS

Tournament of Power KMC Version DOS
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I don't think there'll be any people left to judge, lol.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Character Mentality: Tournament Style. Meaning CIS/PIS is off. You are in control of the character.
Tournament Rules: Forum Rules. Not tournament Rules.
Anyone that’s familiar with Tournament Style rules know that they can be very restricting. With the forum rules, it opens options, and at this point everyone should be familiar with them

Drafts: High Herald and Lower.

Arena: Dragon Ball Super Torment of Power Arena. The Arena itself is about 570 square miles (the size of Mexico City). The Arena is as sturdy as materials composed of Capetian Americas Shield and Nemesis Creation Blades. The Arena is surrounded by an invisible dome that’s completely indestructible. The invisible dome is 6,000 miles above the ground.

Equipment: Standard equipment. Characters that can store and recall equipment in pocket dimension are allowed, and are treated as standard equipment. Example Kang the Conqueror.

Prep-Time: None
Post Limit: One Post. Posts are to be submitted to me. I will announce when to submit your posts to me, and I will submit them once the topic is created. This is in effort to avoid counter posting.

What is or isn’t allowed: Check Forum Rules. Teleporting out of Arenas bounds is considered BFR and a loss. Phasing ala Martian Manhunter is allowed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:33 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Id... if we are using Dragon ball Super Style for this tourney, they are unable to fly due to their flight being turned off by the Gods. Is that in effect here as well? Also, no killing allowed. The only way you can win is by getting your/all opponent out of the ring. The only thing they have close to flight is high jumping but I'm sure you would have to have fts of people jumping really far????

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Here is the tournament of power rules. This will make things highly interesting if we followed this because people are choosing a lot of folks that are familiar with flight and weapons...take those away and you have a challenge that would take a lot of thinking to accomplish...

https://youtu.be/P5ZuAq-KRx8

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Id... if we are using Dragon ball Super Style for this tourney, they are unable to fly due to their flight being turned off by the Gods. Is that in effect here as well? Also, no killing allowed. The only way you can win is by getting your/all opponent out of the ring. The only thing they have close to flight is high jumping but I'm sure you would have to have fts of people jumping really far????

We are fighting on their arena. But NOT using their rules. For rules refer to my post.

You can fly. You can kill. etc..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:57 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by "Id"
We are fighting on their arena. But NOT using their rules. For rules refer to my post.

You can fly. You can kill. etc..

Can we create teams ? big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:58 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Can we create teams ? big grin

You can team up with other members. You are limited to one character to draft.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:58 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can team up with other members. You are limited to one character to draft.

Great big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:03 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

So it's a free for all in one arena?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:39 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Blair Wind
So it's a free for all in one arena?

Yes

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:13 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many are we ?

Maybe someone can list all the characters/players ?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:23 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Character Mentality: Tournament Style. Meaning CIS/PIS is off. You are in control of the character.
Tournament Rules: Forum Rules. Not tournament Rules.
Anyone that’s familiar with Tournament Style rules know that they can be very restricting. With the forum rules, it opens options, and at this point everyone should be familiar with them

Drafts: High Herald and Lower.

Arena: Dragon Ball Super Torment of Power Arena. The Arena itself is about 570 square miles (the size of Mexico City). The Arena is as sturdy as materials composed of Capetian Americas Shield and Nemesis Creation Blades. The Arena is surrounded by an invisible dome that’s completely indestructible. The invisible dome is 6,000 miles above the ground.

Equipment: Standard equipment. Characters that can store and recall equipment in pocket dimension are allowed, and are treated as standard equipment. Example Kang the Conqueror.

Prep-Time: None
Post Limit: One Post. Posts are to be submitted to me. I will announce when to submit your posts to me, and I will submit them once the topic is created. This is in effort to avoid counter posting.

What is or isn’t allowed: Check Forum Rules. Teleporting out of Arenas bounds is considered BFR and a loss. Phasing ala Martian Manhunter is allowed.

Perfect!

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:47 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

@phil: no sh!t i said the exact same thing about the judges to ds on fb. but really, who cares? fun is in the draft and making your plan. thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:55 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I've never done this so is there a template or something so I can get an idea of what my draft is supposed to look like? We just list their powers and what their strategy/agenda is?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:32 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Go look through the Battlezone forum (the sub forum here)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:34 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Well, I'm ready, I got good ole superman so let the tournament begin.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:17 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by RealityWarper
How many are we ?

Maybe someone can list all the characters/players ?

I'll compile a list on Monday.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:38 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

is monday a deadline or something?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:44 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Abhi - Green Lantern
JBL - Superman
Philo - Energy Superman
LoB - Silver Surfer
Face - Thor Odinson
Digi - Spider-Man (Tobey Movie version specifically. No comic references)
Stoic - Invincible
Damborgson - Jane Thor
Carver - Zoom
Sin - Snowbird
RealityWarper - Kenshiro (anime allowed?)
PR - Cyclops?
DarkSaint - Wally West Flash
Blue - Wonder Woman
Bentley - Kang, minus his ship
Smurph - Shaman Nate Grey
ShadowFrye - Godzilla

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:01 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yes, and whoever gets paired with me gets a by, I'm guessing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote