KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wild Child vs Wildcat

Wild Child vs Wildcat
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Wild Child vs Wildcat

Oh well.

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:39 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Re: Wild Child vs Wildcat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:41 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Romulous and wild heart versions of Wild Child would win. All others would loose

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 10:59 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

geezus, are u citing different versions of wild child? how r u canadian...? smh

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 11:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
geezus, are u citing different versions of wild child? how r u canadian...? smh

Ahem even wild child splits his variations. They all were pretty different

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:03 AM
riv6672

Wildcat FTW.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 04:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only thing that saves WC is HF. FACT

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 06:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Only thing that saves WC is HF. FACT

He doesn't have a HF. He comes back to life if killed but he can still be beaten to a bloody pulp and has been put in a coma

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:37 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by beatboks
He doesn't have a HF. He comes back to life if killed but he can still be beaten to a bloody pulp and has been put in a coma

WC has a healing factor. Also comes back to life when killed? Hmmm?

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 1st, 2017 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:44 AM
Flyattractor

meh. Same thing.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

This is news to me he dies and comes back. Beat you thinking wolverine? He had that for a period

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 1st, 2017 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:48 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by -K-M-
This is news to me he dies and comes back. Beat you thinking wolverine? He had that for a period

No I'm thinking WC / Ted Grant.
the ability was first brought up in a JLA/JSA story that introduced Jakeem Thunder. He was killed and then came back to life. Hr was asked since when iy was possible and he replied since the beginning. Foota keep your advantages close to the chest.

it was then the diff story detailing how it occurred basically in his early Adventures he had been magically turned into a cat Zatanna turned him back and the result of that was that he gained 9 lives. There was then another story in JSA classified with he and Jay Garrick were in a battle, during which the remainder of his lives were almost used up leaving him only one again. Each death has himnrevive at the physical age he last died at. Part of the reason for his yourhful vitality. Finally he was killed again and came back to life. Mr Terrific and Dr midnight concluded that he can only be killed completely of he is killed 9 times in thw same 24 hrs.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:21 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^while that isnt common knowledge, inalways thought it was a cool twist to explain his youth, and give him an ace in the hole for a well read writer to use.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Oh yes yes. Fly I believe was talking about wildchild not wildcat. Both shortforms are WC so can get confusing

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 03:27 AM
krisblaze

I don't see how wildchild could lose this?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:13 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I believe you.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:16 AM
Flyattractor

So what EXACTLY are WC's powers and stats?

At least for this thread?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:18 AM
krisblaze

He's a lesser Wolverine/Sabretooth.

At times he can compete at other times he's outmatched.

I don't know if KM did a respect thread, if not then maybe it's time to do one.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:01 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He has one but photobucket went full retard so all the links are pointless...but here

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=2442.0

As already mentioned wild child evolves into different forms

1. Classic wild child - feral fighter. Lower version of wolverine and sabretooth but st times can put up a fight against them. Other times he is overmatched

2. Weapon omega - no longer feral. Human like and was trained by the best in the world to be a skilled h2h. Nick fury even trained him

3. Wildheart - still human like but feral tendicities are slowly coming up. Pretty tough. Had an even fight with wolverine

4. X-Factor - ignored everything prior. Reverted him into an immature teenager. At the end of the series he evolved into a super feral mode...which was ignored in his next appearances. Sabretooth bullied him around in his teenage feral form. The upgrades feral form only had one appearance

5. Weapon x - looks like a bald headed vampire. Terrible rendition. This form doesn't have a healing factor and did nothing of note worthy under then beat sunfire by shooting him

6. Romulus upgrade - most powerful form. Faster then wolverine and claws that that have poison on them that can even put wolverine to sleep for 2 days. He beat wolverine, sabretooth and Sasquatch without much issue

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 1st, 2017 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:35 PM
krisblaze

Wild Child had some decent showings in Weapon X though, he had two iterations there.

Tieri is obsessed with Sabretooth tho...

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 04:05 PM