KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Who dies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Worldbreaker Hulk 8 53.33%
Thanos 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

There is no way Pak knew that, so I always just disregarded it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:32 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Damn, zop. You're dot-connecting like a mofo to diminish Hulk's feat, lol.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Can someone post the scan of Thanos beating up Hulk in Thanos vs Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
This is one of the scans :
(please log in to view the image)
Gravity, the glue of the universe, is much weaker there.

The other scan I'm referring to specifically mentions the matter in that dimension but I can't find the scan now.

So if BOTH gravity AND matter is weaker in the Dark Dimension than in the physical universe...... You see where I'm going with this right?
AAAGGGHHHH

----

The sound of carver screaming in pain nearly deafened me.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Galan007
Originally posted by Philosophía
AAAGGGHHHH

----

The sound of carver screaming in pain nearly deafened me.

Does either of you have the scan (about the matter in the Dark Dimension)? I knew I should have saved it to email or something. Bah.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:44 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Also not to connect dots of my own, but did you take note of how Nebula and the Champion came out of it nearly unscathed? Sure the Champion was kayoed, but that beats being turned to dust by a country mile IMO. Well anyway, we'll get to see how tough the Champion is in comparison to the Hulk and Thor soon, so there's that.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 29th, 2017 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:45 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
Can someone post the scan of Thanos beating up Hulk in Thanos vs Hulk.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That scan doesn't hold because Pak outright said that he needed Hulk to destroy a planet besides Earth. Then, Dormammu has fought and went all out in the dark dimension with that planet not having any type of visible damage. Zop, you need to do better than that to defend Thanos. A lot better.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:50 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not Thanos vs Hulk comic and Hulk was up The next panel preparing to punch Thanos.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:51 PM
CosmicComet

Again Pak was not aware of any obscure references to the Dark Dimension's density.

It's not some hard fact that's consistently mentioned.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:03 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Does either of you have the scan (about the matter in the Dark Dimension)? I knew I should have saved it to email or something. Bah.

Thanks for mentioning it. I'd heard rumors about it being written, but never read it. It does change the amount of actual weight that got pushed around in the DD, but you still have destruction done to living tissue that wasn't native to the DD. While Nebula went unscathed by the amount of force that was put out.

This is besides the fact. Thanos may be amped above his previous power levels. The fact that he can now fly may be as clear as it need get in order to draw that conclusion IMO. There are also too many plot holes at this moment to really make a strong claim.

Going back to the DD. Pak may not have actually had that in mind when he wrote Heart of the Monster. The plot lead me to believe that the Hulk needed a place of zero consequence to vent, which leads us all the way back to the World War Hulk arc, which stayed true to the original plot. I just don't know Zop? I guess you could regard it as being canon to one writer and that canon extending to other writers.

Even so, the planet and moon, and whatever else may have been destroyed in the DD was far larger than the one that Thanos and Thane flew through, not to mention Nebula surviving the power output.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 30th, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:18 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk himself said that he needed to be at the Dark Dimension so that he can let loose and destroy a world.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:22 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not Thanos vs Hulk comic and Hulk was up The next panel preparing to punch Thanos.
Thanos and Hulk never fought in 'Thanos vs. Hulk'... Not physically, at least. The only 'battle' they had in that mini took place on the mental/psychic plane.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:24 AM
LordofBrooklyn

The other scan I'm referring to specifically mentions the matter in that dimension but I can't find the scan now.

So if BOTH gravity AND matter is weaker in the Dark Dimension than in the physical universe...... You see where I'm going with this right?

DESTROY THE SOULS OF THE GAMMITES BROTHER!!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:39 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

postimg.org/image/adn6zg6n9/][img]https://s26.postimg.org/adn6zg6n9/image.jpg
Yeah, but that is talking about the Dark Dimension when it was in its infancy. On the next page of that issue it is stated that concepts like gravity and such were stabilized by the "Mhuruuks" [who were basically the first sorcerers of the Dark dimension]. I cannot post links yet, but someone who can should post the scan- it's from Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme v1 #21.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:25 AM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mendax
Yeah, but that is talking about the Dark Dimension when it was in its infancy. On the next page of that issue it is stated that concepts like gravity and such were stabilized by the "Mhuruuks" [who were basically the first sorcerers of the Dark dimension]. I cannot post links yet, but someone who can should post the scan- it's from Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme v1 #21.

Wow!!! This better not be true.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:48 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mendax

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:56 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Wow!!! This better not be true.

laughing out loud

You were holding out?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:10 AM
carver9

This don't make no got darn sense. The scan that Zop posted has been thrown around KMC since WBH ft and there was context that entire time that they failed to post. That's terrible. Thanks Galan.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:16 AM
zopzop
The Weeknd

This don't make no got darn sense. The scan that Zop posted has been thrown around KMC since WBH ft and there was context that entire time that they failed to post. That's terrible. Thanks Galan.

It is, next time I'll track down the entire issue. But that last scan remains. The one where Strange said the matter in the dark dimension isn't as sturdy as the matter in the physical universe. I want that scan and the issue it came from.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:19 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote