KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Who dies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Worldbreaker Hulk 8 53.33%
Thanos 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
In other words, are you saying that because of cosmic standings, that Thanos wins this? Not sure if that's actually good enough.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Not just that but did you also notice that Nebula survived the conflict nearly unscathed?
I am arguing based off his peer by peer comparisons he's much higher on the scale than Hulk is, sport.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by quanchi112
I am arguing based off his peer by peer comparisons he's much higher on the scale than Hulk is, sport.

The great thing about the Hulk is that he never really had a static level isn't that right sport?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The great thing about the Hulk is that he never really had a static level isn't that right sport?
We go by showings not your little ignorant imagination, sport. You never were good at this. Throw in the towel like you always do.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

We go by showings not your little ignorant imagination, sport. You never were good at this. Throw in the towel like you always do.

Well actually I never made any hard claims. That's you doing that. Stop projecting your failings onto me. As for the feats that you recently wanted to do away with in favor of titles, or cosmic standing, WB Hulk's feat outshines Thanos' feat. Just deal with it as best as you can.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well actually I never made any hard claims. That's you doing that. Stop projecting your failings onto me. As for the feats that you recently wanted to do away with in favor of titles, or cosmic standing, WB Hulk's feat outshines Thanos' feat. Just deal with it as best as you can.
Feats don't decide who wins any of these matchups. If you believe they do you must be new to comics. Thanos' history of opponents for outshines the best the Hulk has ever looked. Be serious for a moment. You are free to worship feats but I'm also free to laugh about the feat guys.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:40 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Feats don't decide who wins any of these matchups. If you believe they do you must be new to comics. Thanos' history of opponents for outshines the best the Hulk has ever looked. Be serious for a moment. You are free to worship feats but I'm also free to laugh about the feat guys.

Well it's certainly refreshing to know that everyone has a right to their opinion right? Just take off your Thanos glasses and look at what's being presented in the OP. WB Hulk's power output was orders of magnitude greater than what we saw between Thanos and Thane. I don't even want to go into how the feat in the Dark Dimension was done mostly by the Hulk, because when you delve deeper into what really happened in the DD, the chances of failure for Thanos become even greater.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Well it's certainly refreshing to know that everyone has a right to their opinion right? Just take off your Thanos glasses and look at what's being presented in the OP. WB Hulk's power output was orders of magnitude greater than what we saw between Thanos and Thane. I don't even want to go into how the feat in the Dark Dimension was done mostly by the Hulk, because when you delve deeper into what really happened in the DD, the chances of failure for Thanos become even greater.
What do you mean by collateral damage as if that's been anything to solely focus on. Your bias wants to block out the rest. Hulk and his opponents have been lesser than Odin, Tyrant, Maker, Thane (Phoenix force), etc.

Feats don't make anyone more impressive since they are one offs and have nothing to do with Thanos. When the two characters go head to head Thanos always comes out on top, sport. That's reality decimating your fantasies. How does it feel ?

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:52 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Odin, and Tyrant also defeated Thanos. Thanos had to literally steal from Tyrant in order to nearly compete with him. What are you talking about?

Bruce has always tried to dial down, or fully nullify his ability to become the Hulk let alone some world busting nightmare that scares the shit out of him daily. You miss far too much content on your singular campaign of Thanos dominance. He's a powerful guy, and if he had full abilities there may be a possibility for him to win. But pure H2H with exactly what he spoke of during Thanos Quest? Stop kidding yourself. This Hulk has resisted TP assault.

The Champion with the Power Gem may have been on par with the Hulk during his collision with Betty. May have. The Power Gem was once a fragment of an extremely powerful Abstract like being. The Hulk and I mean the Savage Hulk gave the Shaper of Worlds fits way back in the day. The Maker's explosion which made a crater in the Kiln, kayoed Thanos. Thanos fought Annihilhulk to a near standstill. The green Scar would wipe Anni out.

Thanos before the God Quarry amp would not beat WB Hulk in a H2H match where powers and/or devices aren't allowed. You may have a damaged amygdala, because you seem to be unable to properly judge events.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 30th, 2017 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:17 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by zopzop
It is, next time I'll track down the entire issue. But that last scan remains. The one where Strange said the matter in the dark dimension isn't as sturdy as the matter in the physical universe. I want that scan and the issue it came from.
I'm curious what scan you're referring to as well..? Not that I doubt you've seen a scan which states the Dark Dimension's matter was weaker/lesser than 'standard' matter, but I'm curious if there is any underlying context to it..? confused

Either way, I think it's at least clear that Pak intended this to be a 'normal/stable' planet -- identical to one you might find in 616. After all, the whole point of that arc was to showcase 'Teh Wurldbreakah!!!' in ALL his glory -- *fully* cutting-loose for the first time in his life. Pak wanted to show us what would have happened to the Earth if Hulk had ever *fully* cut-loose there... And what better way to depict this than for the mere shockwaves generated by his punch to destroy a world..? /shrug

*And remember: the planet being destroyed is just HALF the showing. Equally as impressive, imo, is the entire race of Mindless Ones(among others) ALSO getting vaped by the shockwaves. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It is, next time I'll track down the entire issue. But that last scan remains. The one where Strange said the matter in the dark dimension isn't as sturdy as the matter in the physical universe. I want that scan and the issue it came from.

It's Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 50.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

That wasn't my point. My point was that the version of the Hulk that was confronted by Annihilhulk wasn't butt raped like Gladiator was. If Anni had run up against WB Hulk he would have likely been smoked. Savage Hulk in comparison to WB Hulk is nearly like comparing Bi-Beast, or Wendigo to WB Hulk.

It's still a bit early for me to make any strong claims, but I definitely can see where Galan is coming from in his recent post on the subject.

I'm also not sure if the power that Thanos currently has is his original power level? I don't even know if he's going to keep this power?
Hulk would of got raped as he was losing badly , but ran off in fear.

It’s his own power.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:50 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Stoic...

Agreed. Hulk punched Annihilus once and damaged him. One punch damaged him. The only reason Annihilus did as good as he did was due to using fear based powers on Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 30th, 2017 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
It's Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 50.

(please log in to view the image)

I PHUCKING LOVE YOU ABHI! Saving this scan now.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:21 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Abhi's Photoshop skills increase by the year thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Carver is most definitely on suicide watch.

*throws bait*
Now it makes sense why when they got back to Earth and slammed Fing Fang Foom, it didn't explode.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:55 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Odin, and Tyrant also defeated Thanos. Thanos had to literally steal from Tyrant in order to nearly compete with him. What are you talking about?
Read some comics. Thanos proved himself to Tyrant and left. Odin stopped and it ended in a standstill. I can't be expected to have a reasonable discussion without someone I able to decipher the obvious. Thanos took him on for the sheer sport of it. Someone powerful enough to threaten Galactus. And then you want to compare him to the Hulk ? laughing out loud

quote:

Bruce has always tried to dial down, or fully nullify his ability to become the Hulk let alone some world busting nightmare that scares the shit out of him daily. You miss far too much content on your singular campaign of Thanos dominance. He's a powerful guy, and if he had full abilities there may be a possibility for him to win. But pure H2H with exactly what he spoke of during Thanos Quest? Stop kidding yourself. This Hulk has resisted TP assault.
[/B]
We have seen Thanos physically engage him since that quote. How did the Hulk fare ? It's the same old maybes and ignore when these two go head to head. Thanos is always superior by comparison. Feats are just one offs and aren't relative to anyone save the same people in that story by that writer. Comic history has hit the reader over the head with Thanos being physically superior.

quote:

The Champion with the Power Gem may have been on par with the Hulk during his collision with Betty. May have. The Power Gem was once a fragment of an extremely powerful Abstract like being. The Hulk and I mean the Savage Hulk gave the Shaper of Worlds fits way back in the day. The Maker's explosion which made a crater in the Kiln, kayoed Thanos. Thanos fought Annihilhulk to a near standstill. The green Scar would wipe Anni out.

Thanos before the God Quarry amp would not beat WB Hulk in a H2H match where powers and/or devices aren't allowed. You may have a damaged amygdala, because you seem to be unable to properly judge events. [/B]
Hulk isn't the power gem. Just stop with your desperation it's kind of weak. Sentry burned out the WW Hulk. And once again when we see Zeus meet up with Hulk what occurred was one sided domination with Hulk pulling his guts out.

Speculation. Thanos fought an amped AnniHulk but Green Scar didn't. There's no amp it's to regular power levels and he can take on the phoenix force. Hulk is out of his league. He will puke once again. Poor Hulk he's no Thanos and never has been nor will he ever be. smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:06 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I PHUCKING LOVE YOU ABHI! Saving this scan now.

We can see that there is not much matter in the Dark Dimension when Hulk is fighting against Darkcrawler.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:07 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...Hulk has been compared to almost every high end abstract from Celestials, to the power gem, a Celestial holding back machine, a Celestial killing Machine, Galactus, Phoenix, hell, even the Beyonder brought up his unlimited power, In-betweener and the list goes on. A cutting lose Hulk would kill Thanos and almost anyone if he wanted.

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 30th, 2017 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Peeps, even though Pak wasn't thinking about any type of matter or anything when he wrote this book (He outright bring up the fact that he put Hulk in the Dark Dimension for a reason, to let loose), the ft isn't him destroying that entire dimension (even though that is insanely powerful) in a single indirect hit, the ft is him melting Savage Hulk level opponents that was amped a 1000 folds without even laying a hand on them. One of them was a being that Strange implied no one on Earth could stop (Fing Fang) due to his amp. Just put it like this, Heralds has fought beside Cosmic level beings without them suffering a scratch. Hulk did something that no one has accomplished with a single hit to an opponent face. Imagine Superman punching Zod in the face ending with the backlash melting Black Adam and Captain Marvel as a side effect. The forum would explode. Piss would fly everywhere from Superman fans.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:46 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Peeps, even though Pak wasn't thinking about any type of matter or anything when he wrote this book (He outright bring up the fact that he put Hulk in the Dark Dimension for a reason, to let loose), the ft isn't him destroying that entire dimension (even though that is insanely powerful) in a single indirect hit, the ft is him melting Savage Hulk level opponents that was amped a 1000 folds without even laying a hand on them. One of them was a being that Strange implied no one on Earth could stop (Fing Fang) due to his amp. Just put it like this, Heralds has fought beside Cosmic level beings without them suffering a scratch. Hulk did something that no one has accomplished with a single hit to an opponent face. Imagine Superman punching Zod in the face ending with the backlash melting Black Adam and Captain Marvel as a side effect. The forum would explode. Piss would fly everywhere from Superman fans.

JBL, stop using Carver's account.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote