KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos

Who dies?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Worldbreaker Hulk 8 53.33%
Thanos 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: marcssands14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
JBL, stop using Carver's account.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Everything I said was true.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Hulk has been compared to almost every high end abstract from Celestials, to the power gem, a Celestial holding back machine, a Celestial killing Machine, Galactus, Phoenix, hell, even the Beyonder brought up his unlimited power, In-betweener and the list goes on. A cutting lose Hulk would kill Thanos and almost anyone if he wanted.

Why don't you use him in the tourney fight?

Am sure special dispensation can be given to you.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I was going to write "Darksaint will be in here to reply to my post next...counter it", but I'm sure everyone knew that.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol not sure how my innocent post is to be countered; it's a legit question.

You love the Hulk, you know his feats. He's under the limits as per forum rules. You're convinced that he can kill anyone...and yet, when a tourney comes up, you never pick him. How come?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Everything I said was true.

You might have a stronger argument if you hadn't brought up Superman, considering how much you try to downplay him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

@Stoic...

Agreed. Hulk punched Annihilus once and damaged him. One punch damaged him. The only reason Annihilus did as good as he did was due to using fear based powers on Hulk.
Stop lying , it’s getting beyond pathetic now.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:29 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Stop lying , it’s getting beyond pathetic now.

In all fairness he was able to damage Annihilhulk's carapace. It said so in the book bro. Personally, I think that Thanos would kill every Hulk up until WB Hulk, as he was written above the likes of guys like Thor, Gladiator, Hercules, Savage Hulk, Silver Surfer, and the rest of that tier. He's the villain that all of the heroes have to band together to stop.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:20 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

This is the toughest thread for me ever, who do I want to piss of more, Quan or Carver... damn

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hulk would of got raped as he was losing badly , but ran off in fear.

It’s his own power.

Not saying that he was winning, but that he was able to keep from being turned into a jelly roll. He was even able to put damage on him. This was something that Gladiator was unable to do. Now if you were to compare that particular Hulk to WB Hulk? There is no comparison. We saw what WB Hulk did to Savage Hulk level characters. Anni didn't do that. WB Hulk soared above the Savage Hulk in terms of power. So again, if the Savage Hulk was able to withstand Anni, WB Hulk would have turned him to dust.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:26 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This is the toughest thread for me ever, who do I want to piss of more, Quan or Carver... damn

So your opinion is to personally antagonize?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:28 PM
Inedian

WBH wins.

Was there already a rematch between Thane vs Thanos? What happened?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:35 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Stoic
laughing out loud

You were holding out?

Stoic, Abhi found the scan. Just in case you didn't see it, I'm quoting him again.

Originally posted by abhilegend
It's Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 50.

(please log in to view the image)

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:39 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So your opinion is to personally antagonize?

Always. Because I don't think it's possible to change the mind of someone who made it up already, like me. I have my "tier list" in my head and few things can change it, some feats, sympathy for fans of a char etc.

How about you?^^

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:58 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
You might have a stronger argument if you hadn't brought up Superman, considering how much you try to downplay him.

You can place Thor, hell, Thanos in place of Superman and the forum would still explode. It's only treated as such because it is Hulk. The forum went ballistic when Superman benched earth weights but when Hulk punched through a forcefield that Excaliber couldn't breach or nearly depleted the In-between of his power or punched so hard that he reversed time across the entire planet and broke through time or walked through a weapon that breaks atoms down to the molecular level or punched a ship that was the size of a moon across space. It gets brushed off...This is the reason I brought Superman up because if he would've performed any of those fts, it would get mentioned AND acknowledged daily by most.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:17 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Always. Because I don't think it's possible to change the mind of someone who made it up already, like me. I have my "tier list" in my head and few things can change it, some feats, sympathy for fans of a char etc.

How about you?^^

Sure I get it. Superman, Hal, Kyle, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman.. etc. range from different tiers, while all of the rest stay put in the preconceived idea of whatever tier you believe them to be in.

Me? I just want to see everything on the table before I make a decision. The Hulk does not have a static tier. He does have many limitations, but what does that matter if when you shrug a planet moves?

Originally posted by zopzop
Stoic, Abhi found the scan. Just in case you didn't see it, I'm quoting him again.

I see it, I've never stopped acknowledging the possibility that the weight that was pushed around in the DD was in actuality far less than seen on panel in terms of actual 616 weights and measures.

While on the other side, Gravity was changed due to a race of people that Umar may have likely belonged to. It was her kingdom according to canon that was destroyed. A kingdom given normal gravity by a being capable of shaping the DD to suit their natural comforts.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:51 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Sure I get it. Superman, Hal, Kyle, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman.. etc. range from different tiers, while all of the rest stay put in the preconceived idea of whatever tier you believe them to be in.

Me? I just want to see everything on the table before I make a decision. The Hulk does not have a static tier. He does have many limitations, but what does that matter if when you shrug a planet moves?

Exactly, though Superman, Hal, Kyle, Flash, Thor, Hulk etc. also perform above their tier or have a range in them. But I also have a personal bias. You are cool in my book for example, that's why Lobo (who I like anyway) is also looked at more favorably. I like Hulk but Carvers constant lowballing and hypocrisy against DC characters makes me judge his feats in a harsher way.

But even without my anti-Carver stance Superman is strength wise above Hulk in my opinion, because as I see it his feats are far better. But this might come from him being able to fly, which makes it easier to gather feats.

In this fight I think that WBH might be physically a bit stronger, however the new Thanos is already more impressive than Hulks best from my point of view. I would say that he is easily in the Skyfather tier now, while WBH might be in the low Skyfather or High Trans tier.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:00 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You can place Thor, hell, Thanos in place of Superman and the forum would still explode. It's only treated as such because it is Hulk. The forum went ballistic when Superman benched earth weights but when Hulk punched through a forcefield that Excaliber couldn't breach or nearly depleted the In-between of his power or punched so hard that he reversed time across the entire planet and broke through time or walked through a weapon that breaks atoms down to the molecular level or punched a ship that was the size of a moon across space. It gets brushed off...This is the reason I brought Superman up because if he would've performed any of those fts, it would get mentioned AND acknowledged daily by most.

You shouldn't lie, Carver. It's not nice.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Exactly, though Superman, Hal, Kyle, Flash, Thor, Hulk etc. also perform above their tier or have a range in them. But I also have a personal bias. You are cool in my book for example, that's why Lobo (who I like anyway) is also looked at more favorably. I like Hulk but Carvers constant lowballing and hypocrisy against DC characters makes me judge his feats in a harsher way.

But even without my anti-Carver stance Superman is strength wise above Hulk in my opinion, because as I see it his feats are far better. But this might come from him being able to fly, which makes it easier to gather feats.

In this fight I think that WBH might be physically a bit stronger, however the new Thanos is already more impressive than Hulks best from my point of view. I would say that he is easily in the Skyfather tier now, while WBH might be in the low Skyfather or High Trans tier.

Superman and the Hulk have always held different positions though. Superman can control his strength levels, the Hulk can't. Superman is in the top three spots of ultimate team members in all of comics, while The Hulk is a direct reflection of Banners emotional state. Scary thought. This particular Hulk/Banner concept like Galan mentioned earlier was written as the Hulk and Banner that could finally blow off all of the steam that he held in for his entire life, and be able to control it at will.

Up until now we can only attempt to measure the power output shown on panel, and the Hulk's appeared far more impressive. The world had a normal gravity, as a settler or guardian was maintaining that portion of the Dark Dimension. Umar shaped the planets and moons which was written to be her kingdom, and they had normal gravity according to all evidence presented.

There is also the fact that Thanos is being hand cuffed in this match and is unable to use anything more than H2H and I would assume the ability to amplify his punches.

If you read what I wrote when making comparisons of Annihilhulk vs Savage Hulk, and Annihilhulk vs Thanos it gives the impression that Annihilhulk would be torn apart by the Green Scar. But, that's only if you were willing to compare the difference between Savage Hulk and the Green Scar. The Savage Hulk was able to damage Annihilhulk's armor or carapace, Green Scar would have ramped up in moments to the strength levels seen in the DD, and torn him apart. The difference in power is nearly incalculable by feats and measurements. It isn't just a bit.

Again, this is just a H2H strength to strength match.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 30th, 2017 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:33 PM
Insane Titan

In all fairness he was able to damage Annihilhulk's carapace. It said so in the book bro. Personally, I think that Thanos would kill every Hulk up until WB Hulk, as he was written above the likes of guys like Thor, Gladiator, Hercules, Savage Hulk, Silver Surfer, and the rest of that tier. He's the villain that all of the heroes have to band together to stop.
The Annihilus Hulk fought was weaker than the one Thanos fought as it stated in the book his power was growing greater over time. Hulk did no real damage at all to Annihilus, the bug was never in danger.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:54 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Not saying that he was winning, but that he was able to keep from being turned into a jelly roll. He was even able to put damage on him. This was something that Gladiator was unable to do. Now if you were to compare that particular Hulk to WB Hulk? There is no comparison. We saw what WB Hulk did to Savage Hulk level characters. Anni didn't do that. WB Hulk soared above the Savage Hulk in terms of power. So again, if the Savage Hulk was able to withstand Anni, WB Hulk would have turned him to dust.
Again you seem to be ignoring the fact the Annihilus Hulk fought was weaker than the one Thanos battled. So using that Annihilus as a measuring stick is completely wrong.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:56 PM