KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
according to my observations rob believes what he believes due to his way of rationalizing things. rob is for the most part authentic.

bashar and adam always come from a place of venom and emotion. it's obvious to me. they are looking to put people down and demean them for not believing as they do.

amirite

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:57 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so Rob, this is where you lose me. We can't talk about this without you saying some super dumb shit about calling the national guard?

Can you tell us what topics are okay to post? Inform me as to what topics will not have you whining and saying dumb shit about calling the national guard.

Like the topic about conservatives doing shady shit with sex crimes, you didn't whine and say "call the national guard". Why not?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

she is employed by a school. the benefit of the students is a priority for all school employees. it's what tax payers pay them for.
her denying these books based upon her own beliefs is unprofessional and selfish. it is placing her own feelings above the benefit of children.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:01 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Okay so Rob, this is where you lose me. We can't talk about this without you saying some super dumb shit about calling the national guard?

Can you tell us what topics are okay to post? Inform me as to what topics will not have you whining and saying dumb shit about calling the national guard.

Like the topic about conservatives doing shady shit with sex crimes, you didn't whine and say "call the national guard". Why not?

"Can't talk", no, you're free to do whatever you like.

But this thread is still about a single person, a librarian saying "no, thanks" to a single book donation for stupid reasons. She's stupid and/or did a stupid thing, but it's harmless, so other than pointing out here stupid move, I see nothing else here.

Your turn: What exactly is there to discuss here? Sell me on it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

she is employed by a school. the benefit of the students is a priority for all school employees. it's what tax payers pay them for.
her denying these books based upon her own beliefs is unprofessional and selfish. it is placing her own feelings above the benefit of children.

She said the books enforce "systemic racism and oppression" lol. She legit sounds like a crazy person.

I remember being at this nazi meeting and they just wanted us to go randomly leave Dr. Seuss books on doorsteps. Now I know why.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

She said the books enforce "systemic racism and oppression" lol. She legit sounds like a crazy person.

I remember being at this nazi meeting and they just wanted us to go randomly leave Dr. Seuss books on doorsteps. Now I know why.

So does she then

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:03 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

he's responding that way because he believes you are only posting this thread under the narrative of "liberal school employees are cwazy"

it's an us vs them attitude that is created so we can't talk about real issues. kardashian level stuff

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:04 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

But this thread is still about a single person, a librarian saying "no, thanks" to a single book donation for stupid reasons. She's stupid and/or did a stupid thing, but it's harmless, so other than pointing out here stupid move, I see nothing else here.

Rob, you spoke of calling the national guard. I'm asking you which topics are worthy of posting on this message board? Which will not get snotty comments about impeachment or the national guard?

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its not harmless when its a national story trying to make Melania look like a racist.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:05 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, you spoke of calling the national guard. I'm asking you which topics are worthy of posting on this message board? Which will not get snotty comments about impeachment or the national guard?

FFS, that was humor, I didn't actually expect the national guard.

Now can you answer my question, what exactly do you want to discuss about this lone rogue librarian? Sell me on it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:07 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact the WP needed to make a national story about it to keep the "Trumps are racist" narrative going.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's 100% harmless, no harm was done, other than the library not getting a book but I think it will survive.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:09 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Sable
The fact the WP needed to make a national story about it to keep the "Trumps are racist" narrative going.

this is a valid point.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:09 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's 100% harmless, no harm was done, other than the library not getting a book but I think it will survive.

Millions of people read the story, that fits with this narrative, no harm was done?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, you've convinced me. Imprison the Librarian. This. Will. Not. Stand.

Better?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

FFS, that was humor, I didn't actually expect the national guard.

Now can you answer my question, what exactly do you want to discuss about this lone rogue librarian? Sell me on it.

Why do I need to sell you on it? Were you forced to click this story?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:14 PM
Raisen

why would this worthless story be printed then? there is a reason behind everything. it's baiting at it's best and it helps to make stupid people form a divisive opinion.

it's the same as how some black people complain about how the media portrays black people as criminals.

this is the media using a brainwashed third party to insinuate someone is racist.

this is how the media forms this deep polarity amongst people.

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, you've convinced me. Imprison the Librarian. This. Will. Not. Stand.

Better?

Why do you have to go to that level? As soon as you can't be proven right, or proven wrong, you go straight to these silly games. "Impeach, Imprision etc."

cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

why would this worthless story be printed then? there is a reason behind everything. it's baiting at it's best and it helps to make stupid people form a divisive opinion.

it's the same as how some black people complain about how the media portrays black people as criminals.

this is the media using a brainwashed third party to insinuate someone is racist.

this is how the media forms this deep polarity amongst people.

Isn't it funny that the racist movies, such as confederate idealism or "blackface", were made in Hollywood by many of the same liberals decrying racism in the media?

Who was it that cast women as inferior to men? Either in the kitchen, or as damsels in distress?

White bigots are such easy targets because they exist and they say stupid shit. No one even bothers to ask where these racist media portrayals came from.. Because it's NOT the KKK. They don't make films or tv, last I checked.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote