KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen
Thor is gay

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't it funny that the racist movies, such as confederate idealism or "blackface", were made in Hollywood by many of the same liberals decrying racism in the media?

Who was it that cast women as inferior to men? Either in the kitchen, or as damsels in distress?

White bigots are such easy targets because they exist and they say stupid shit. No one even bothers to ask where these racist media portrayals came from.. Because it's NOT the KKK. They don't make films or tv, last I checked.

it's all about the money at the end of the day. the media has been a tool to mold public opinion. I've only watched a few hours of t.v. in the last few years. it's amazing what you see with fresh eyes.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:23 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He doesn't want to have a serious discussion, he just wants to show everyone how he believes all the correct things and in thus morally better than everyone else.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Sable
Why do you have to go to that level? As soon as you can't be proven right, or proven wrong, you go straight to these silly games. "Impeach, Imprision etc."

What else can they do when faced with how ridiculous the left is behaving? Seriously this shit is getting old. Dr. Seuss books are racist now. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them...hey go lynch a black guy. This isn't just about this one person, it's about a consistent theme among imbeciles in this country. Anything you don't like? Shout racism. Some dipshit liberal will support you, guaranteed. It disturbs me there are legit people in this country who would agree with this librarian.

She should be removed from her post, she should not be able to peddle this propaganda, but it will be allowed.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Why do I need to sell you on it? Were you forced to click this story?

Then you've just destroyed your point in asking me to not dismiss it. Good job

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
He doesn't want to have a serious discussion, he just wants to show everyone how he believes all the correct things and in thus morally better than everyone else.

^ #triggered

Still.Got.It.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Then you've just destroyed your point in asking me to not dismiss it. Good job

The story speaks for itself Rob. It's also indicative of how people are behaving in this country. It's not just about the dipshit librarian who isn't fit to be around children.

I shouldn't have to sell you on this.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't it funny that the racist movies, such as confederate idealism or "blackface", were made in Hollywood by many of the same liberals decrying racism in the media?

Who was it that cast women as inferior to men? Either in the kitchen, or as damsels in distress?

White bigots are such easy targets because they exist and they say stupid shit. No one even bothers to ask where these racist media portrayals came from.. Because it's NOT the KKK. They don't make films or tv, last I checked.

The most racist movies in Hollywood are Blockbusters. But they are not the racists for making them, we are the racists for watching them.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:26 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You thought I was talking about you?

Interesting.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you have to go to that level? As soon as you can't be proven right, or proven wrong, you go straight to these silly games. "Impeach, Imprision etc."

Rob?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:27 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

It's like he thinks KMC is some bastion of news where the world is watching so we best only discuss super duper important shit.

Unless of course it's a conservative involved in a sex crime, then it's ultra important to post about. No national guard comments, weird.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:30 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Did you cats even read the story? It's not praising the librarian, in fact, it refers to her rational as "lazy" in both her views of Dr Seuss and her reasoning and how her actions reflect back as a teacher.

Sorry to eSodomize you all here. But I tried to brush it off at first, but you insisted on being penetrated.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:31 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

WP rights paper painting Melania in a racist controversy.

Liberals: No Harm done, its just a national newspaper!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:31 PM
Surtur

Did you cats even read the story? It's not praising the librarian, in fact, it refers to her rational as "lazy" in both her views of Dr Seuss and her reasoning and how her actions reflect back as a teacher.

Sorry to eSodomize you all here. But I tried to brush it off at first, but you insisted on being penetrated.

Lol Rob, do you feel "lazy" best describes her? Please say you do.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:33 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

The article is critical of the Librarian. Seriously, dude. Just stop.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:33 PM
Raisen
Thor is gay

calling me a cat triggers me bro

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:34 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Raisen
calling me a cat triggers me bro

Well hey she was called lazy though. Progress.

Hitler? Frickin lazy. Yeah I went there, brought up the H man.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:34 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol Rob, do you feel "lazy" best describes her? Please say you do.

So now that the narrative of the article being an attack on Melania has been destroyed and you now understand that the Librarian was being dressed down, you attack that it didn't go far enough. Very. Poor. Form.

Next time read the article, hell, even if you just read the title this time you would have seen it: "What the librarian who rejected Melania Trump’s Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’ got wrong"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:35 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The article is critical of the Librarian. Seriously, dude. Just stop.

Yes but the narrative favors the "Trumps are racist"

Keep putting "Trumps and Racist" together enough times for enough years, people start just accepting it, facts be damned.

How many people actually read the article? They just say "Trumps-Racist" boom, more of the same.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:36 PM
Surtur

So now that the narrative of the article being an attack on Melania has been destroyed and you now understand that the Librarian was being dressed down, you attack that it didn't go far enough. Very. Poor. Form.

Next time read the article, hell, even if you just read the title this time you would have seen it: "What the librarian who rejected Melania Trump’s Dr. Seuss books as ‘racist’ got wrong"

Didn't go far enough? Indeed, people do not whine in this country about folk not going far enough to denounce things.

Cuz if they did...you'd look stupid, agreed?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:36 PM
Silent Master

You realize that he's now complaining that people didn't read the story, if only there was an example where he didn't read the story and instead based his argument on the OP's word choice.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:37 PM