KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Clearly from her picture above she is anti-dr. suess.

Lol...I wonder how this will be rationalized.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
My pretend scenario is as valid as your pretend scenario, sport.

Do you truly believe the things you type?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob how is she anti Dr. Suess(she isnt)?

Do you believe a Cambridge librarian would have rejected Dr. Seuss books if they were sent by Michelle Obama and not Melania Trump?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:57 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

Game.Set.Match

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:59 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by cdtm
You know what they say about projecting.

You self hating Trumper you. (Who has never, ever said a single bad thing about Trump ever. And meant it, I can read minds. wink )

Also, I make a couple posts in threads he's involved in = I'm stalking him. however, he makes hundreds of posts in response to Surtur = Surtur's triggered.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ SM still begging for my D. Should I give him a taste?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Also, I make a couple posts in threads he's involved in = I'm stalking him. however, he makes hundreds of posts in response to Surtur = Surtur's triggered.

Rules for thee, but not for me. What a motto.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ SM still begging for my D. Should I give him a taste?

By this logic you want Trumps D.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Can you explain to me why your pretend scenario is valid and mine isn't, when either have come to pass?

#specialrulesforaspecialboy

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you explain to me why your pretend scenario is valid and mine isn't, when either have come to pass?

#specialrulesforaspecialboy

Well first of all considering how much you have whined over hypothetical stuff I asked in the past...you putting forth a pretend scenario is funny.

But seriously though, we know she doesn't hate Dr. Seuss, we can see that. Can you agree this is about Trump? Or will you still pretend it isn't?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

By this logic you want Trumps D.

Dear Surtur,

Trump's the president and what he says/does affects the world now. I know you worship me, but what I say/do really do not have the same affect.

But as always, I am flattered by your admiration of me <3

Always,

-Robtard

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dear Surtur,

Trump's the president and what he says/does affects the world now. I know you worship me, but what I say/do really do not have the same affect.

But as always, I am flattered by your admiration of me <3

Always,

-Robtard

....I guess you will at least get a thumbs up for this from Bash or Steve Zodiac.

I ask again: do you still feel this chick is Anti Seuss?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well first of all considering how much you have whined over hypothetical stuff I asked in the past...you putting forth a pretend scenario is funny.

But seriously though, we know she doesn't hate Dr. Seuss, we can see that. Can you agree this is about Trump? Or will you still pretend it isn't?

So your pretend scenarios count and mine don't cos your feelz. Okay. Moving on.

Can you point out where someone said this wasn't about Trump? FFS, the article dresses down her 'valid' reasons in denying the books for the BS they are. Stop being a retard, okay?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So your pretend scenarios count and mine don't cos your feelz. Okay. Moving on.

Can you point out where someone said this wasn't about Trump? FFS, the article dresses down her 'valid' reasons in denying the books for the BS they are. Stop being a retard, okay?

Dude, you tried to act like she was anti Seuss. It was shown she was not.

Does she react the same way to Michelle Obama doing this, yes or no?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:08 PM
Silent Master

Rules for thee, but not for me. What a motto.

I blame the crowd he hangs out with.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, you tried to act like she was anti Seuss. It was shown she was not.

Does she react the same way to Michelle Obama doing this, yes or no?

He won't answer because he knows she would not have.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"In other words, the books on the list aim to help children go places that Dr. Seuss never imagined. Good. That’s Soeiro’s job. Adding Trump’s choices to the stacks certainly won’t keep her from doing it." -snip

Clearly the article trying to paint the Trump's as racist. Clearly.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:13 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Headlines Rob. Headlines.

Didn't you just tell me yesterday, you believed the headline without reading the article. How are you any different then anyone else?

Again, would she have done this if this was Michelle.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"In other words, the books on the list aim to help children go places that Dr. Seuss never imagined. Good. That’s Soeiro’s job. Adding Trump’s choices to the stacks certainly won’t keep her from doing it." -snip

Clearly the article trying to paint the Trump's as racist. Clearly.

Rob, I am asking you flat out once again, given the stuff you have now seen: do you feel she reacts the same way if Michelle Obama does this?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Headlines Rob. Headlines.

Didn't you just tell me yesterday, you believed the headline without reading the article. How are you any different then anyone else?

Again, would she have done this if this was Michelle.

As pointed out, the headline wasn't disingenuous, it flat out attacks the librarian in the headline. if you only read the headline, you wouldn't think "they're attacking Trumps!", unless you crazy-cray

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:18 PM