KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fist Fight vol 5: Iron Fist vs Wolverine.

Fist Fight vol 5: Iron Fist vs Wolverine.
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Fist Fight vol 5: Iron Fist vs Wolverine.

Fist Fight vol 5 is here people! Iron Fist vs Wolverine!

H2H combat only. Wolverine has no claws but still has Adamantium skeleton. Who wins?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:44 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Taking away Logan's claws but leaving Danny with the IF. It's obvious who you want to win.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's butthurt Cap wins the other thread.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:12 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I'm going Team Logan anyways, due to

1. Logan either tanking or surviving worse than the IF without being incapacitated.
2. Danny being a goober.

EDIT: Spelling.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:49 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

On another note, glad we're finally getting out of the "this/these GoT character(s)" vs "this/these LotR character(s)" thread phase.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:50 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Danny wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:15 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Taking away Logan's claws but leaving Danny with the IF. It's obvious who you want to win.

Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'm going Team Logan anyways, due to

1. Logan either tanking or surviving worse than the IF without being incapacitated.
2. Danny being a goober.

EDIT: Spelling.

Unlike many of you guys am not they type of OP that makes a thread and picks a side.

Whenever i make a thread i always remain neutral to the outcome. I am here just to state the rules and read your comments.

Why not? Isn't like iron fist can damage Adamantium! On the other hand, if i leave Wolverine's claws, Iron Fist Gets implaled! Where is the unfairness in that?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:19 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You just want Danny to win, I get it. I don't like Wolverine either.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:08 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
You just want Danny to win, I get it. I don't like Wolverine either.

I am not you, and i haven't stated so.

Okay your fanaticism is clear, no judges.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:09 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up you retard, we know your game.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:09 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sable
Shut up you retard, we know your game.

I don't have your condition.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:10 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Appears you do, you keep making these dumb threads.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:11 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I am not you, and i haven't stated so.

Okay your fanaticism is clear, no judges.

What is wrong about being fanatical about the truth?

Anyone that reads the Op knows you want Danny to win.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:15 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sable
Appears you do, you keep making these dumb threads.

In your dumb head everything seems dumb.

If you won't participate in the discussion, atleast keep your mouth shut. Or I should say, your fingers away from the keyboard.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:15 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make me

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:25 AM