KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Doomsday vs Hulk and Abomination

Doomsday vs Hulk and Abomination
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Don't you have to change your brothers diapers?

Yeah i'll do so later, want me to change yours too? laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:33 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Yeah i'll do so later, want me to change yours too? laughing laughing

Do his first, then yours. I'm good.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:33 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Do his first, then yours. I'm good.

Hahaha dont get like that man.

I dont know what you have against me, but sorry if i insulted you.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:42 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing really, Just in fiesty mood tonightsmile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:44 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Lol

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:00 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Nothing really, Just in fiesty mood tonightsmile

thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:07 AM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Hulk solos.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

(please log in to view the image)

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:58 AM
Darkstorm Zero is online now! Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M

Originally posted by relentless1
DD wins

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:05 AM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Zack M
Based on ?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Hulk and Abomination each almost killed the other so we know they can be physically dominated, Doomsday shows no such weakness and he took on two beings in Superman and Wonder Woman that are arguably stronger and certainly smarter/better fighters that the two green guys.

Doomsday wins after the fight completely levelling whatever city they happen to fight in

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:16 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Hulk and Abomination each almost killed the other so we know they can be physically dominated, Doomsday shows no such weakness and he took on two beings in Superman and Wonder Woman that are arguably stronger and certainly smarter/better fighters that the two green guys.

Doomsday wins after the fight completely levelling whatever city they happen to fight in

I dont see evidence of Superman and Wonder being stronger than Hulk and Abo.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:44 PM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

DD couldn't even put down Batman or WW. Batman's a mere human with hardly any protection. They had no team history together to form a chemistry and on the fly to put down DD. Hulk solos.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:54 PM
Arachnid1

DD stomps

PWNT

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I dont see evidence of Superman and Wonder being stronger than Hulk and Abo.

Superman two strength feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUrMll6xGLU

compared to Hulk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

very close in impressiveness but the Leviathan was already slowing down, this is evidenced by it dragging on the ground and smashing cars along the way, these would certainly stop most of the forward momentum by the time Hulk punched it.

Superman on the other hand is casually dragging what looks to be a battleship through ice which means that once again forward momentum is stalled because A theres no wheels on the side of a ship and B its being dragged through ice, breaking it as it moves.

Pushing against stalling momentum and pulling against it are two different strength categories and Superman is more impressive based on physics alone.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:32 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Doomsday wins. Hulk and Abomb will only make him stronger with each hit.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:32 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Superman two strength feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUrMll6xGLU

compared to Hulk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

very close in impressiveness but the Leviathan was already slowing down, this is evidenced by it dragging on the ground and smashing cars along the way, these would certainly stop most of the forward momentum by the time Hulk punched it.

Superman on the other hand is casually dragging what looks to be a battleship through ice which means that once again forward momentum is stalled because A theres no wheels on the side of a ship and B its being dragged through ice, breaking it as it moves.

Pushing against stalling momentum and pulling against it are two different strength categories and Superman is more impressive based on physics alone.

First of all, no, in no moment was the leviathan slowing down. That leviathan weights more than that ship! Hulk stopped an armored moving leviathan in one punch! And he wasn't angry enough. Hulk is stronger than Doomsday. That i know.

The ship is moving through ice, but there is possibly water below it which makes it easier to drag. I don't see why hulk couldn't move it himself, he stopped a leviathan with one punch, moving a ship with both hands shouldn't be any harder.

Doomsday loses. Hulk and Abomination are too much for him.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:20 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you show me anything they can do to hurt Doomsday

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:41 PM