KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 9 Facts About Slavery They Don't Want You to Know

9 Facts About Slavery They Don't Want You to Know
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
And somehow all of that makes the vast majority of Whites owning slaves okay...

You surely don't mean America, right? Because we never had anywhere near a vast majority of people owning slaves.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's probbably another ignorant Foreigner who won't be returning to back him claim or return to the gdf for a while.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:04 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because less than 10% of the population owned slaves lol.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just another ignorant retard of history. "Vast Majority of whites in America owned slaves."

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I worded myself wrong. I apologize; Most peeps at that time couldn't afford slaves; my intention was saying the vast majority of slave owners were white, and a select few being black doesn't rid them of any guilt.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:34 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I worded myself wrong. I apologize; Most peeps at that time couldn't afford slaves; my intention was saying the vast majority of slave owners were white, and a select few being black doesn't rid them of any guilt.

It indeed doesn't rob them of any guilt, though it is still an interesting fact that apparently isn't taught for whatever reason.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:36 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

A vast majority of slave owners now are black. Try keeping up with current events instead of "the evil white devil" narrative from 150 years ago.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:43 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Sable
A vast majority of slave owners now are black. Try keeping up with current events instead of "the evil white devil" narrative from 150 years ago.

That's a deflection. I am aware that there's a lot of black slave owners, and those people should be equally condemned for their actions. However, you made this thread to b!tch and moan at people condeming the white slave owners, so that's what I'm focusing on here.

You wanna discuss current events about blacks owning slaves? Make a thread and we'll complain about it there. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:46 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually that's not why I made the thread. Read the op and shove the "vast majority of Americans were slave owners" back up your asssmile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:47 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I read it; it was making fun of the fact that the whites get primarily blamed for the slavery from way back when.

And again, not exactly what I meant. But if all you can do is just backpedal, that's kewl. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:53 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found the fact checking interesting

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 05:56 PM
Flyattractor

Nope. That is FALSE History. In Aisa and Africa ALONE the amounts of Non White Slave Owners DWARF any numbers you can find for the Divided U.S at this time.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

We're talking about Americans here, sweetie. thumb up

Also, the motivation behind owning slaves is important. One of the primary reasons in the US was racism, which is deplorable.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:52 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah, but when ever this topic comes up they make it seem like Slavery was AT ITS HIGHEST only in The U.S and that Whites some how PERFECTED Slavery...or other Alt Left History Revisionism BS

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 09:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

That's usually because people give focus primarily to this with regards to the topic of slavery on both the Left and the Right, which I find unfortunate. This thread was created with the intention to prove #NotAllWhites which anyone who isn't an extremist leftist/SJW already knows.

Like I said, if you all want to complain about other slave owners and how awful they are, go ahead and make a thread about it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:13 PM
Flyattractor

Is that Better then Blaming all whites for it via the klingon type style of guilt nowadays?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:20 PM
Silent Master

That's a rather massive mistake to make. I also assume you mean doesn't rid the very few whites that owned slaves of any guilt and not whites in general, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Face of Modern Slavery

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 10:27 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Silent Master
That's a rather massive mistake to make. I also assume you mean doesn't rid the very few whites that owned slaves of any guilt and not whites in general, right?

Of course. You can't condemn an entire race for what a select few did, but you should punish the select few regardless.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:07 AM
Flyattractor

I agree. If there is a person or persons living today that own slaves. They need to be punished.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 07:16 AM