KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Daario Naharis vs. Jon Snow vs. Jorah Mormont

Daario Naharis vs. Jon Snow vs. Jorah Mormont
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Daario Naharis vs. Jon Snow vs. Jorah Mormont

The fight for Khaleesi's ****. Who wins?

-Jon gets equipment from BotB (Longclaw and light Stark armor).

-Jorah gets his equipment he had in the Great Fighting Pit (light armor, sword and dagger).

-Daario gets his standard equipment (Dothraki blade/light armor, no throwing knife).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:08 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Re: Daario Naharis vs. Jon Snow vs. Jorah Mormont

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rebel95
The fight for Khaleesi's ****. Who wins?

-Jon gets equipment from BotB (Longclaw and light Stark armor).

-Jorah gets his equipment he had in the Great Fighting Pit (light armor, sword and dagger).

-Daario gets his standard equipment (Dothraki blade/light armor, no throwing knife).

Id say Jorah.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:09 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Lol no. Jorah dies first

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:10 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Rebel95
Lol no. Jorah dies first

I dont think so.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:22 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

He's not that great of a fighter honestly, he just gets lucky. He killed the dothraki blood rider in season 1 because his sword got stuck in his armor. He got his as handed to him in the Great Fighting Pit and almost died if it wasn't for the guy with the spear who killed the guy that was about to kill him

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:50 AM
Rebel95

On the other hand Jon Snow has great feats, he's defeated the Thenn leader, two white walkers and killed Karl Tanner. Daario also has good feats. They're also younger so they have better physicals

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:52 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It goes Jon, Daario, Jorah. In terms of skill and how much Dany actually likes them.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by KingD19
It goes Jon, Daario, Jorah. In terms of skill and how much Dany actually likes them.

This thumb up

Sir Jorah of the friend zone may be an annointed knight and experienced, but he doesn't have the form of Baristan, nor the natural talents of Daario or Jon, how is the aging Mormont supposed to keep up?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:57 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This thumb up

Sir Jorah of the friend zone

laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:06 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Sable
laughing laughing

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:14 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Ser Jorah Mormont of the Friend Zone, the land of no escape.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:36 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Jorah gets killed first. It will be between Snow and Daario. Jon Snow has better feats but Daario has more implied skill. Jon Snow is usually portrayed as more vulnerable, whereas Daario seems to have a reputation of going in, killing everyone in an area, and getting out. I think Daario is actually the more dangerous fighter but because he doesn't have the feats to support it, I'm going to have to back Jon Snow.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:44 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Bump, Daario.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 03:26 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Jon.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:26 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Why?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:49 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Why?

Why not? You offered no more explanation than he did.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:02 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

I'm just interested why he thinks Jon thinks, but okay.

Anyway, I'm giving this to Daario as he survived (alongside Worm/Jorah) a 3 v 12+ battle against the warriors of Yunkai, is the dirtiest fighter here, was able to block a strike from behind, was a famed pit fighter, and killed the two commanders of the Second Sons, is the strongest herw and mainly because he fights dirty, and is really good at throwing his daggers. In a 1 v 1, though, I maybe would give it to Jon.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:14 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Ursumeles
I'm just interested why he thinks Jon thinks, but okay.

Anyway, I'm giving this to Daario as he survived (alongside Worm/Jorah) a 3 v 12+ battle against the warriors of Yunkai, is the dirtiest fighter here, was able to block a strike from behind, was a famed pit fighter, and killed the two commanders of the Second Sons, is the strongest herw and mainly because he fights dirty, and is really good at throwing his daggers. In a 1 v 1, though, I maybe would give it to Jon.

After Jon's last 3 major battles, under that mentality, he should take everyone anywhere at any time. Hardholm, Battle of the Bastards, and the Magnificent Seven battle are all far greater showings than anything Daario has shown onscreen.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Oct 19th, 2017 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:02 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
After Jon's last 3 major battles, under that mentality, he should take everyone anywhere at any time.
You don't mean "everyone" literally, right?
Anyway, the BotB & Hardhome aren't anything Daario couldn't replicate. I'd need to rewatch the Lake Battle.
But like I said, I can see Jon taking it in a 1 v 1, though I'd favor Daarion in a FFA.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:09 PM
Rebel95

I could see Jon having trouble with Daario, just like how he struggled against Karl Tanner because he wasn't used to his fighting style

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:54 PM