KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Flatliners

Flatliners
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
I use chrome. Stop being a kaz

There is nothing wrong with my grammar, syntax, or my sense of humor. I'm no Kaz. laughing out loud

Search function doesn't work on Chrome, also stop being a kaz.

You just told Kaz to stop being a kaz. He IS Kaz. He can't stop being what he is! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:42 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At least its better then being a Quan, chasing after those underage boys.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:49 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

That's true. That fucker is obnoxious. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:53 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems like this movie...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

flatlined.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:29 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
There is nothing wrong with my grammar, syntax, or my sense of humor. I'm no Kaz. laughing out loud

You just told Kaz to stop being a kaz. He IS Kaz. He can't stop being what he is! laughing out loud

I believe he can change.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 01:51 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
At least its better then being a Quan, chasing after those underage boys.

So he likes underage boys, does he? Hmm, and he seems to have a fascination with disfigured people like orcs. Wait, I know who his deepest crush is on:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

And here leech and kaz were whining about the original thread that failed, this thread is a great success talking about the failure of this movie!

Last edited by Sable on Oct 1st, 2017 at 02:32 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 02:29 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

And here leech and kaz were whining about the original thread that failed, this thread is a great success talking about the failure of this movie!

Yes!! Thank you for coming around and making a duplicate thread and creating a "great success"!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only failure here is your capacity to use the search function. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 09:24 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are just a jealous *****. Any thread I make does better then yours.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reviews of this are so bad it actually makes me want to go see it to see if it's really as bad as the reviews say. 😂

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:08 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie just suckslaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:51 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

You are just a jealous *****. Any thread I make does better then yours.

*my bold*

Then: 1. at that time; at the time in question.
"I was living in Cairo then"

Than: 1. introducing the second element in a comparison.
"he was much smaller than his son"

Fail.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:52 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, that was like a page ago, you really are emotionally weak and jealous. I like how you act like you are above the bickering, then get down in it with no problem, its easy to make you look like a fool.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:57 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Why this weird fascination with me, copying my signature image? Do you have a crush on me?

No doubt you're weird as f#ck in real life.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:14 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll give you 2 Kools for that post.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:15 PM