KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse vs Ego...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ego wins... 6 54.55%
Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse wins... 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse vs Ego...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Your previous post is BS...

They can see it...

End of story...

Per forum rules, they can't see it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:45 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Page 2 is absolutely "the first few pages"

")Â_When the thread starter makes a new thread, it is very important to cement the conditions of the scenario in the first few posts. This is to avoid confusion and frustration among the other posters. It will not be acceptable for the thread starter to randomly change the conditions of the thread at random intervals. Once the settings/weapons/gear/handicaps/abilities/etc have been cemented in the first few posts of the thread, that is how they will stay. Therefore, be very sure and for certain of how you want your thread to be constructed."

Impediment

But thats not the rules. The rules as SM are as stated. "First few posts."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:45 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

DP

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:46 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

@Sable

The conditions are clear; nothing has been changed...

Silent is just trolling...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:47 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I believe you mean posts.

But you're right, the rules state it has to be done in the first few posts.

thumb up

Thanks I edited.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:47 AM
Silent Master

@Sable

The conditions are clear...

Silent is just trolling...

The op just says vicinity, it doesn't say anything about within sight of the brain.

Deal with it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:48 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Page 2 is absolutely "the first few pages"
If it isn't in the op and isn't immediately within a reasonable amount of posts you're shit out of luck.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

The op just says vicinity, it doesn't say anything about within sight of the brain.

Deal with it.

F@@k off...

The OP is clear:

1) Mutants...
2) Avatar...
3) Brain...

Deal with it...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:59 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yes, the OP is clear in that they're in the vicinity of the brain, nothing was stated about they being able to see it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

This thread sure blew up in LoM's face.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Yes, the OP is clear in that they're in the vicinity of the brain, nothing was stated about they being able to see it.

Them being able to see is implied; it doesn't need to be directly stated...

quanchi112
Disney

Confusing thread by the cuck troll.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:03 AM
Silent Master

Them being able to see is implied; it doesn't need to be directly stated...

Implied, IOW you admit that it wasn't actually stated. Per forum rules stips have to be stated within the first few posts for them to count.

Better luck next time.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

LoM loses once again. Hopefully the shameless one will feel it and log out forever.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:09 AM
TheLordofMurder

Implied, IOW you admit that it wasn't actually stated. Per forum rules stips have to be stated within the first few posts for them to count.

Better luck next time.

F@@k off...

Some things don't have to be directly stated...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The rage of this cuck.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:22 AM
Silent Master

F@@k off...

Some things don't have to be directly stated...

Per forum rules. Yes, they do.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:29 AM
TheLordofMurder

Per forum rules. Yes, they do.

No they don't...

But we'll get a mod ruling on this; hopefully that'll put an end to your trolling on this matter...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

LoM cucking to the mod.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:41 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

And the mod will side with his rules, not yours. He will do what he normally does. Not listen to a damn word the mod says. Then try and debate him on the rules.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:41 AM