KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse vs Ego...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ego wins... 6 54.55%
Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse wins... 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse vs Ego...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Because LoM isn't actually interested in a debate, his intent was to make a spite/bait thread. just like all his other threads.

Then... Make something of it? Don't just stand there and complain man, that is weaksauce. If it is indeed spite, then you could not make a case from either side of that scenario, but you didn't even try did you?

@LoM, I sorta stopped posting in this thread after page two because Ego never interested me as a character. He is literally a poor mans Unicron with some Gary Stu tendencies.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:11 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Then... Make something of it? Don't just stand there and complain man, that is weaksauce. If it is indeed spite, then you could not make a case from either side of that scenario, but you didn't even try did you?

@LoM, I sorta stopped posting in this thread after page two because Ego never interested me as a character. He is literally a poor mans Unicron with some Gary Stu tendencies.

Even if we argued in good faith, he won't. so why should we encourage his trolling?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:17 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

100% agree...

quote:

Ego has his moments; he is an Elder of the Universe however (he is not a Celestial) and as they seem eternally cursed to do, he jobs like hell from time to time...

I actually liked the movie version and thought they did an excellent job bringing him to the big screen though; you did see flashes of his raw power and his 'Ego' was made very apparent when he referred to himself (wrongly) as a Celestial...

But anyway, just my 2 cents...

smile

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:23 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Even if we argued in good faith, he won't. so why should we encourage his trolling?

I argue in good faith all the time, but only when debating with rational posters; check out the thread with Quicksilver in it most recently...

I am completely rational in that one and in many others...

You are on here ONLY to troll though; I recognized that long ago...

You only post to troll and split hairs (ie...derail) other peoples threads...

You almost never make threads yourself, but love to troll others with your one (rarely 2) sentence posts...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:28 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

LOL!!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

LOL!!!!

You know its true...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:34 AM
Silent Master

I know it's not true and this thread is proof.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:36 AM
TheLordofMurder

I know it's not true and this thread is proof.

The thread is proof that you troll regularly and attempt to derail as much as you can...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:38 AM
Silent Master

Pointing out the obvious bias of others isn't trolling.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero

So instead you answer his troll... with more trolling?

Ugh, I have a headache now...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:42 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So instead you answer his troll... with more trolling?

Ugh, I have a headache now...

I'm merely sticking with what the OP actually states, it's only "trolling" because he doesn't want Ego to win.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero

I'm merely sticking with what the OP actually states, it's only "trolling" because he doesn't want Ego to win.

But you arn't doing anything else beyond repeating yourself.... It makes it look like your not trying to proceed the discussion but merely to bog it down to spite LoM.

And look, I know LoM can get.... carried away with his anti Quan sentiments, Really, I do understand that frustration, but simply perpetuating the silly side of these debates does not make anyone stop. I am fairly certain LoM will continue making Future Sentiel vs anything Quan Likes threads until the Sun becomes a frozen iceball.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:54 AM
Silent Master

But you arn't doing anything else beyond repeating yourself.... It makes it look like your not trying to proceed the discussion but merely to bog it down to spite LoM.

And look, I know LoM can get.... carried away with his anti Quan sentiments, Really, I do understand that frustration, but simply perpetuating the silly side of these debates does not make anyone stop. I am fairly certain LoM will continue making Future Sentiel vs anything Quan Likes threads until the Sun becomes a frozen iceball.

(please log in to view the image)

Everyone is repeating themselves at this point, if you really cared about that you'd be calling everyone out. however if it makes you feel better, this'll be my last post.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:59 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Everyone is repeating themselves at this point, if you really cared about that you'd be calling everyone out. however if it makes you feel better, this'll be my last post.

I did call everyone out. But I find that the ones who claim to be arguing out of altruism sometimes are the more egregious. You claimed to be arguing against LoM's trolling, and yet you and Quan were doing the least to try and salvage the thread and make it more than what LoM seemingly intended.

Am I saying LoM didn't have alterior motives? No I'm not, because his threads usually entail having digs at Quan, so I'm not saying your not right to suspect him.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:09 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Siding with LoM over SM? Never a wise decision.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:45 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Not siding with anyone.

Just pointing out ways to make the discussion better so as to not have it stall on whether or not the mutants can see the brain. Because that is dumb as shit and everyone knows it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:55 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean your on KMC in its worst years, this place sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:00 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Sable
I mean your on KMC in its worst years, this place sucks.

I've been on KMC since 2005, and sometimes a forum's worst years are when it is most active, and people get really shitty.

Games vs back in the day had it's good times, and it had it's BAAAAD times. My constant fights with Sado22 and Wandering Flame are legendary. nemebro when he was arguing against Burning Thought were legendary. Or simply on the weeks when we had to put down the occasional sock'n'troll like that Addy Assclown guy.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:05 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got a link to the name vs burning thought debates?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:06 AM
Darkstorm Zero

any of the old Kain or Raziel threads, but gimme a sec

This is his profile
And this is the last thread he participated in

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:27 AM