Thought about Flash, but in most cases he needs to accelerate for a significant distance to build up the speed/momentum/mass of a *true* IMP(Wally circled the EARTH when he did so in JLA, for example)... It wouldn't be fair if he were the only contestant with an increased acceleration distance.
...Plus, I REALLY didn't want this to turn into a pseudo-sciencey 'speed=mass' contest.
Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 1st, 2017 at 02:24 PM
*And considering S1M was also extremely weakened/depleted at the time(relative to his 'normal' levels, that is), I'm sure most will agree a feat like that is no less than equal to punching through dimensions.
Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 1st, 2017 at 03:26 PM
All of these are holding back punches from Saitama. Not even using a percentage of his power. This vid is a 1 through 8 best punches of Saitama.
1. He showed up while vaccine was contaminating the city with death killing fumes. He taps him and not only kill the guy (making him explode), that tap blew all of the contaminating vaccine out of the city from the shockwaves of his punch.
2. That giant that you see punching him, the guy was so tall that skyscrapers was the size of his toe. He was pure muscle. Saitama kills him with a holding back punch.
3. That insect girl. He appears right beside her, slaps her and splits the sky while at the same time, killing every mosquito in the city.
4The Tiger guy, not that impressive. He was one of the most powerful guys in the organization and got one punch killed as well.
5. That purple guy you see is ranked Demon level which means he is a planetary threat. The last time he went on a rage, nothing could stop him. Also, that room that be is crumbling up is made out of some of the most durable metal on the planet (Saitama is letting the guy pound on him)... Saitama one punch him without trying.
6. Him and Genos is practice fighting and the shockwaves from his hand splits the sky and it destroys all of the mountain around him. Remember, this is shockwaves from his punches that isn't even conmecting to his opponent.
7. He is fighting Sea King (my favorite character). Sea King is basically an amped Aquaman (faster, stronger, more durable imo) and this is at his base. When he is covered in water, he gets an amp and becomes even stronger, more durable, etc... Saitama taps him across the chest blowing a hole in him and not only that, the shockwaves from the punch clears the sky across the city, stopping the rain (a tap).
8. He is fighting a guy name Boros. A being that goes across the Cosmo challenging people and destroying their planet afterwards. He is a legit Herald being that would give our best Heralds a fight while beating some imo. He kicks Saitama from Earth with him crashing to the moon. Saitama returns. When he returns Boros realize his attacks are not doing anything and decides to use a blast to kill Saitama and blow up the planet. He flies, throw off this planet destroying blast. Saitama punch this blast and the shockwaves from his punch kills Boros (yes, kill him) and split the sky across the planet.
He also have a ft of using his holding back punch to destroy a planet destroying meteor and he punched a being to dust that had the weight of a black hole on top of him.