KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Order these fictional metals by durability

Order these fictional metals by durability
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

10 to 1 says you phrased the question in such way to get the answer you want. Nobody trusts you.

Accept the challenge, that way everyone can see the exact wording of the question IMP is being asked to answer.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:35 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
10 to 1 says you phrased the question in such way to get the answer you want. Nobody trusts you.

Accept the challenge, that way everyone can see the exact wording of the question IMP is being asked to answer.

It's actually painful having these discussions with him, because he seems to think he knows everything better than anyone else, even people who have been around here a lot longer than he has.

He wasn't even here for the whole MoS Supes tectonic plate debacle, which was what pretty much settled this specific discussion previously.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:01 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It's actually painful having these discussions with him, because he seems to think he knows everything better than anyone else, even people who have been around here a lot longer than he has.

He wasn't even here for the whole MoS Supes tectonic plate debacle, which was what pretty much settled this specific discussion previously.

He doesn't seem to understand that statements without feats are worthless and if the statement does have feats backing them up, then why waste time with the statements, post the actual feats.

He's not being subtle or clever, everyone knows he's harping on statements because he doesn't actually have any feats he can list.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He doesn't seem to understand that statements without feats are worthless and if the statement does have feats backing them up, then why waste time with the statements, post the actual feats.

He's not being subtle or clever, everyone knows he's harping on statements because he doesn't actually have any feats he can list.

Exactly. And Impediment himself has said as much before, as seen with the tectonic plate thing I already mentioned. Unsupported statements or offscreen showings hold virtually no weight in these debates, as we lack the proper context within which to quantify them.

But just look at the Cap slugfest thread. I post feats or examples for every claim I actually make, and ask him to back his claims in return and provide evidence to counter what I posted. But instead of debating properly, he tries to strawman me and make things up that I never said, while spouting his opinion as fact. He's a lot like H1 in that regard.

Edit: Also, actually, what's more, using a character statement like Stryker's in a debate where things from separate universes are being compared is nonsensical. Because, in order for his statement to actually be factual, he would need to have intimate knowledge of both universes, everything in them, and what effect all of the different materials etc. would have against adamantium. Which he doesn't. Because the MCU is a completely difference universe to the one he exists in.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 9th, 2017 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:26 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Exactly. And Impediment himself has said as much before, as seen with the tectonic plate thing I already mentioned. Unsupported statements or offscreen showings hold virtually no weight in these debates, as we lack the proper context within which to quantify them.

But just look at the Cap slugfest thread. I post feats or examples for every claim I actually make, and ask him to back his claims in return and provide evidence to counter what I posted. But instead of debating properly, he tries to strawman me and make things up that I never said, while spouting his opinion as fact. He's a lot like H1 in that regard.

Edit: Also, actually, what's more, using a character statement like Stryker's in a debate where things from separate universes are being compared is nonsensical. Because, in order for his statement to actually be factual, he would need to have intimate knowledge of both universes, everything in them, and what effect all of the different materials etc. would have against adamantium. Which he doesn't. Because the MCU is a completely difference universe to the one he exists in.

It took me a while, but finally I got a response to all of your STUPIDITY!

(please log in to view the image)

Your ignorance and lack of logic has been noted!

Oh, and SilentMaster you should be grateful that I am not as stupid as you, else you would have gotten banned for 6 months. (Which is not true, since you clearly have multiple accounts in this forum.)

TheVaultDweller, your disappoint me, i thought you to be a more serious debater. I realize you are just another Jerk in this forum sad ... Really sad.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Oct 10th, 2017 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:00 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

This is for all other persons who will eventually read this forum and who consider themselves Reasonable and Logical.

With the latests news. Its clear now that Adamantium > Vibranium

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:03 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Statements without Feats backing them up are worthless.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:03 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Statements without Feats backing them up are worthless.

I didn't expect you to agree, It seems clear now that you are to stupid to reason.

But i am willing to bring you Impediment himself. I feel tempted to ask him to mod this entire thread. Since now its evident you are trolling.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:06 AM
Silent Master

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:06 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Why would i even agree to waste my time with you!!!?

I have brought Impediment's own words. I don't longer even need to keep debating this. I've already won the debate.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:08 AM
Silent Master

Agreed

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:09 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Agreed

This doesn't concern to this thread. Please avoid replying things that fall outside the Thread's parameters.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:10 AM
Silent Master

Statements without Feats backing them up are worthless and as of yet you have posted no actual Feats that surpass Cap's Shield tanking a charged hammershot

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:11 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Statements without Feats backing them up are worthless and as of yet you have posted no actual Feats that surpass Cap's Shield tanking a charged hammershot

Which feat doesn't match up the statements?

Lol, It's vibranium. It absorbs energy. Taking charged hammer falls under it's parameters, and doesn't contradict the statements.

I've already won this debate Silent Master!

The only thing that was saving your ass was the "Statements aren't valid" stupidity. But now that Impediment has ruled in my favor, i've won this.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:15 AM
Silent Master

As you have posted no feats that surpass the charged hammerstrike, you lose.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:16 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

As you have posted no feats that surpass the charged hammerstrike, you lose.

No. You've got no proves that Adamantium wouldn't stand it. So that's not a real argument.

You need to know when to back down Silent Master. Why can't you back down now? I backed down with the Comic's are valid statement. Why can't you? Backing down isn't bad. Not backing down when you've lost is.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:21 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
No. You've got no proves that Adamantium wouldn't stand it. So that's not a real argument.

You need to know when to back down Silent Master. Why can't you back down now? I backed down with the Comic's are valid statement. Why can't you? Backing down isn't bad. Not backing down when you've lost is.

I have a feat for vibranium that you can't match, therefore you lose.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:33 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I have a feat for vibranium that you can't match, therefore you lose.

And which one is that? Cause until now i've rebuked them all.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:34 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
And which one is that? Cause until now i've rebuked them all.

Lol!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:38 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lol!!!

confused

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:42 AM