KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Order these fictional metals by durability

Order these fictional metals by durability
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
Adamantium has never been broken onscreen

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:14 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
No Thors hammer aint stronger than Adamantium.

Uru isnt that strong.

Dude...pick up a comic...educate yourself.

And Uru on its own is not as durable as Primary Adamantium, but Uru enchanted by Odin to be even more durable than before, is...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:26 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Adamantium has never been broken onscreen, Mjolnir has been shattered by Hela, we see this in the ragnarok trailer so its durability has gone way down in the movie verse

That's not how things work, we base things off of feats. IE, which one has tanked the greatest amount of damage on screen.

Wolverine's bones never being damaged(which isn't true)would only be relevant if they have feats of withstanding the same or greater level of damage as the other objects

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
What has adamantium stood up to in the movie verse that makes you say that?

Adamantium is the strongest metal in marvel. It is known information. Go and do some research.

Pure adamantium is virtually undestructible.

In an instance, Thor stroke a bar of adamantium with his hammer and didn't even manage to scratch it.

Adamantium>Vibranium>Uru.

Here is basic information on Adamantium:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantium

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dude...pick up a comic...educate yourself.

And Uru on its own is not as durable as Primary Adamantium, but Uru enchanted by Odin to be even more durable than before, is...

Lol, i will pretend i didn't read that, cause it is evident who needs get informed here.

As you said, Uru isn't stronger than Adamantium. Odin enchanted the metal to make it more durable, but is still not stronger than Adamantium.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:40 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Wolverines Claws
Captain Americas Shield
Black Panthers Costume

Thors Hammer

Ultron

Silver Samurai
Shredders Armor
Chatari Leviathan Ship
General Zods Ship
General Zods Suit

thumb up Quite accurate.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:41 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Adamantium is the strongest metal in marvel. It is known information. Go and do some research.

Pure adamantium is virtually undestructible.

In an instance, Thor stroke a bar of adamantium with his hammer and didn't even manage to scratch it.

Adamantium>Vibranium>Uru.

Here is basic information on Adamantium:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Adamantium

Lol, i will pretend i didn't read that, cause it is evident who needs get informed here.

As you said, Uru isn't stronger than Adamantium. Odin enchanted the metal to make it more durable, but is still not stronger than Adamantium.

I'll ask again, what has movie adamantium stood up to that makes you say that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:43 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Inhuman
This is wrong

My bad, it is made of Vibranium. I don't know where i read it was combined with Adamantium in one instance...perhaps a comic. Either way it is very strong.

However it is now below Adamantium. Adamantium is over Vibranium.

Originally posted by Inhuman

It wasn't broken, it was cut. The reason was because the sword was Hot ADAMANTIUM. So it melted through Wolverine's Claws.

However Adamantium has never been broken by mere force or energy. At least not on screen.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:50 AM
Silent Master

thumb up Quite accurate.

You realize this is the movie versus forum, right? IOW, only feats from the movies count.

If you want to discuss comics, go to the comic versus forum.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:51 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I'll ask again, what has movie adamantium stood up to that makes you say that.

Lol, it is GENERAL KNOWLEDGE that Adamantium is the strongest Metal.

Nothing has broken Adamantium on screen or even scratch it. Not by brute force or energy.

The Only thing that can break Adamantium is Adamantium.

Said several times in the X Men films. When Striker for instance made Adamantium Bullets to stop Wolverine. Or when the Silver Samurai used Hot Adamantium Blades to cut Wolverine's claws.

Adamantium haven't been broken on screen. Vibranium has been scratched. Thor's Hammer is seen to get broken by Hela in Thor's Ragnarok Trailer.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:55 AM
Silent Master

Lol, it is GENERAL KNOWLEDGE that Adamantium is the strongest Metal.

Nothing has broken Adamantium on screen or even scratch it. Not by brute force or energy.

The Only thing that can break Adamantium is Adamantium.

Said several times in the X Men films. When Striker for instance made Adamantium Bullets to stop Wolverine. Or when the Silver Samurai used Hot Adamantium Blades to cut Wolverine's claws.

Adamantium haven't been broken on screen. Vibranium has been scratched. Thor's Hammer is seen to get broken by Hela in Thor's Ragnarok Trailer.

No Limit fallacies aren't valid arguments.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:57 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

No Limit fallacies aren't valid arguments.

Dude inform yourself really. No limit Fallacies is to say Adamantium isn't the strongest metal in marvel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqveTysh1_k

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:00 AM
Silent Master

Dude inform yourself really. No limit Fallacies is to say Adamantium isn't the strongest metal in marvel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqveTysh1_k

Once again, this is the movie forum which means only feats from the movies count.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:02 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Once again, this is the movie forum which means only feats from the movies count.

In which movie is it stated that Vibranium or Uru is stronger than Adamantium?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:06 AM
Silent Master

In which movie is it stated that Vibranium or Uru is stronger than Adamantium?

So when No Limit fallacies don't work you move straight to strawman arguments?

These metals do not exist in the same movie Universe therefore we have to base things on actual feats and not hyperbolic statements.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:22 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So when No Limit fallacies don't work you move straight to strawman arguments?

These metals do not exist in the same movie Universe therefore we have to base things on actual feats and not hyperbolic statements.

What!? Lol Adamantium and Vibranium exist within the same Universe.

Lol! You trying to cheat me?

Admantium is stronger than all other metals, that isnt even debatable!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:40 AM
TheLordofMurder

Raw Adamantium is the strongest (assumming that the other metals are unenhanced as well), but Thors Hammer is not Raw Uru...

Thors Hammer has broken Celestial Armor and dented Caps shield...

Wake me up when Adamantium exceeds those feats...

Edit: BTW, in the original Secret War, Hulk broke Adamantium with his fists...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:45 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What movie had both adamantium and vibranium in it?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:47 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What movie had both adamantium and vibranium in it?

Bahahaha! Dude go research!

Both Adamantium and Vibranium belong to Marvel! They exist in the same universe.

Adamantium is more associated with Wolverine, but since it belongs to Fox, it hasnt been mentioned in MCU. This doesnt mean however that Vibranium is the strongest metal. MCU has never stated so. So stop your fallacies.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:54 AM
Silent Master

Bahahaha! Dude go research!

Both Adamantium and Vibranium belong to Marvel! They exist in the same universe.

Adamantium is more associated with Wolverine, but since it belongs to Fox, it hasnt been mentioned in MCU. This doesnt mean however that Vibranium is the strongest metal. MCU has never stated so. So stop your fallacies.

The X-Men and the Avengers are not in the same movie universe. I'll ask again, in what movie Universe does adamantium and vibranium appear?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:03 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The X-Men and the Avengers are not in the same movie universe. I'll ask again, in what movie Universe does adamantium and vibranium appear?

Bahaha! They arent.

Still ADMANTIUM IS STRONGER THAN VIBRANIUM! That is clearly stated by Marvel! Just because they havent used Adamantium in MCU doesnt make Vibranium stronger! Again which movie says so?

Again go research! Cause this isnt even debatable. Adamantium is officially stronger than Vibranium! No movie has retconned that info.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:16 AM