KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Evan Peters Quicksilver vs Ultron

Evan Peters Quicksilver vs Ultron
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Fox Quicksilver vs Ultron

Imagine if Evan Peters' (Fox) Quicksilver were at the Sokovia battle in Age of Ultron all by himself instead of any of the Avengers.

Could QS win?

Could QS stop Ultron's plan?

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 01:07 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:16 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

No. To many Ultron bots. Eventually one of them will hit him.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:58 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Quicksilver clears easily...

Fox Quicksilver moves @ around 10% the speed of light while in motion; Ultron nor any of his clones havent demonstrated anywhere near the speed needed to react to him...much less track him.

As long as he doesnt stop moving, they cant lay a hair on him...

Whenever he needs a break, he can simply run off somewhere safe, and return whenever he's ready...

Without PIS being a factor, there is nothing Ultron or his clones can do to stop him...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:17 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Quicksilver clears easily...

Fox Quicksilver moves @ around 10% the speed of light while in motion; Ultron nor any of his clones havent demonstrated anywhere near the speed needed to react to him...much less track him.

As long as he doesnt stop moving, they cant lay a hair on him...

Whenever he needs a break, he can simply run off somewhere safe, and return whenever he's ready...

Without PIS being a factor, there is nothing Ultron or his clones can do to stop him...

thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:19 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Correct me if I'm wrong but Quicksilver doesn't actually have the damage output needed to damage final form Ultron.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Correct me if I'm wrong but Quicksilver doesn't actually have the damage output needed to damage final form Ultron.

thumb up

Was thinking the same thing.

I don't see how Quick Silver can even damage Ultron.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:56 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Quicksilver loses. Especially if he has to replicate everything the Avengers did at the end. Because he has no means to prevent the city from continuing its travel upwards, no means of stopping it should it start to plummet, no means of getting any of the civilians off the rock, and no means of harming final form Ultron, or cutting him off from the internet, like Vision did. Because Peter isn't doing shit to him if a Mjolnir hit from Vision couldn't even cause a scratch. Quicksilver should be able to easily steamroll through all the fodder drones though.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:02 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ultron crosses him off the blacklist

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
thumb up

Was thinking the same thing.

I don't see how Quick Silver can even damage Ultron.

You are not thinking creatively; he doesnt even have to harm Ultron...

All he has to do is stop Ultrons plans for Sokovia; whats to stop QS from either sabotaging (or simply removing) the thrusters that will take Sokovia skyward?

Its not like QS wouldnt notice what was happening long before the situation became deadly, and Ultron nor his clones move anywhere near fast eough to stop QS from sabotaging his plan...

Remember unless something is moving at supersonic speed at the minimum, you are a statue to QS (the dude successfully evacuated an entire mansion mid-explosion...let that sink in for a moment).

He has all the time he needs to stop Ultron as a result; 10% the speed of light is really, really, really, fast afterall....

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:39 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You are not thinking creatively; he doesnt even have to harm Ultron...

All he has to do is stop Ultrons plans for Sokovia; whats to stop QS from either sabotaging (or simply removing) the thrusters that will take Sokovia skyward?

Its not like QS wouldnt notice what was happening long before the situation became deadly, and Ultron nor his clones move anywhere near fast eough to stop QS from sabotaging his plan...

Remember unless something is moving at supersonic speed at the minimum, you are a statue to QS (the dude successfully evacuated an entire mansion mid-explosion...let that sink in for a moment).

He has all the time he needs to stop Ultron as a result; 10% the speed of light is really, really, really, fast afterall....

The OP never said his goal was to stop ultron.

He just say, can he win? So in that aspect he cant defeat Ultron.

Stop him yes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:44 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

The OP never said his goal was to stop ultron.

He just say, can he win? So in that aspect he cant defeat Ultron.

Stop him yes.

I'm glad you agree with me...

smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:50 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I'm glad you agree with me...

smile

big grin

He could savotage Ultrons plans...defeat him however, dont see how.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:59 AM
TheLordofMurder

big grin

He could savotage Ultrons plans...defeat him however, dont see how.

If he sabotages Ultrons plans he does defeat him in that instance...

Ultron would have failed in what he wanted to accomplish (effectively turn Sokovia into an Extinction Level Event impactor)...

QS plan: stop Sokovia from being turned into a ELE impactor...success.
Ultrons plan: turn Sokovia into an ELE impactor...failed.

QS wins...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:04 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

If he sabotages Ultrons plans he does defeat him in that instance...

Ultron would have failed in what he wanted to accomplish (effectively turn Sokovia into an Extinction Level Event impactor)...

QS plan: stop Sokovia from being turned into a ELE impactor...success.
Ultrons plan: turn Sokovia into an ELE impactor...failed.

QS wins...

Yes.

But not in a 1 to 1 combat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:18 AM
TheLordofMurder

Yes.

But not in a 1 to 1 combat.

Well thats part of the creativity in this thread; you dont have to always beat someones teeth in to defeat them...

The Doctor Strange movie illustrated that point perfectly...

Anyway, QS wins this thread, but I do agree with you that he doesnt win in a pure 1 on 1 fight...

If they fought 1 on 1, it would be a stalemate...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:33 AM
Darth Thor

Let's not forget QS got gun down by a sonic blast. Given that you got believe one of the drones or Ultron himself will tag QS eventually.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:54 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Let's not forget QS got gun down by a sonic blast. Given that you got believe one of the drones or Ultron himself will tag QS eventually.

This QS is from Fox's X-Men films.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:08 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Impediment
This QS is from Fox's X-Men films.

He's talking about Fox QS. When Stryker showed up at the mansion and turned on a sonic pulse that ko'd every mutant in the vicinity, including Peter.

However, Peter wasn't trying to fight and wasn't even using his speed(it's shown he has to turn it on and off) so he wasn't expecting to get ear thumped. If he'd been using his speed, every soldier there would be unconscious before the guy could get near the button.

It's all a moot point though, as Ultron nor his drones showed any attack that could get to Pete.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:27 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well thats part of the creativity in this thread; you dont have to always beat someones teeth in to defeat them...

The Doctor Strange movie illustrated that point perfectly...

Anyway, QS wins this thread, but I do agree with you that he doesnt win in a pure 1 on 1 fight...

If they fought 1 on 1, it would be a stalemate...

No stalemate. One punch from Ultron and he dies.

But i agree with everything else.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:27 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

No stalemate. One punch from Ultron and he dies.

But i agree with everything else.

Can Ultron hit him though? The answer is no, not at all. Quicksilver moves so fast the entire time he's moving, Ultron will be stuck in that split second the fight started.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote