KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump stocks are used specifically for AR-15's. Im not being snarky, you are trying to say this wasnt done by an Ar-15 now, when literally thats all people have been talking about.

Last edited by Sable on Oct 5th, 2017 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Bump stocks are used specifically for AR-15's.

Im not being snarky, you are trying to say this wasnt done by an Ar-15 now, when literally thats all people have been talking about.

Okay, I did not know that and I did specifically ask that. I was under the impression that he had used bump-stock on a few varieties of his rifles.

No, my comment was that I had not heard a report where the police have specifically named an AR-15 as the murder weapon.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:24 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

who's got weapons and what kind?
people probably assume I'm a gun nut. I'm not

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:24 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I have several weapons, including an AR-15.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

None. Do enjoy shooting guns though, the few times I've done it.

Going to buy three now, a handgun, a semi-auto rifle and a shotgun.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I have a DDP Bashing Buddy doll.

(please log in to view the image)

It can say several catchphrases and it needs batteries so on the back of the doll in the center it is very hard plastic thing that has the device and that you put batteries in and if you hit someone with that part it hurts.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
None. Do enjoy shooting guns though, the few times I've done it.

Going to buy three now, a handgun, a semi-auto rifle and a shotgun.

good combo. all you may really ever need in my opinion. I've got a glock 9 sub compact. my work allows me to conceal carry but I never do. I also have a shotgun.

and a neutered pit bull that wears a blue jacket and has never barked in the three years I've had him

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:35 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
I have a DDP Bashing Buddy doll.

(please log in to view the image)

It can say several catchphrases and it needs batteries so on the back of the doll in the center it is very hard plastic thing that has the device and that you put batteries in and if you hit someone with that part it hurts.

weirdo

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:35 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Silent Master
I have several weapons, including an AR-15.

savage

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:36 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Never known when you'll need an assault rifle to go to Chipotle. Safe > Sorry, every time

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:41 PM
Raisen

Never known when you'll need an assault rifle to go to Chipotle. Safe > Sorry, every time

oh man.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:41 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Damn, typo'd. Should be "know". Good catch, Rais

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:42 PM
Raisen

Damn, typo'd. Should be "know". Good catch, Rais

come on rob. you're just being sarcastic about this gun thing now.
when was the last time you've legitimately changed your mind about something.
you're a smart dude. you can change

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:44 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

That's not even close to being a haiku

Just saw a news blip that said bump-stock sales are up, Big Gun is so happy right now, profit's will be good this quarter

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:47 PM
Raisen

That's not even close to being a haiku

lol. my writing style right? you're married right? why you spend so much time on here. I'm glad you're here but dang

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:48 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

90% of the posting I do is from work. Don't know about you, but I don't take my wife to work.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:50 PM
Raisen

90% of the posting I do is from work. Don't know about you, but I don't take my wife to work.

legit answer.
legit job like mine with a lot of down time it sounds like.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:51 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Raisen
savage

They're fun to shoot, nothing wrong with that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Silent Master
They're fun to shoot, nothing wrong with that.

I'm phucking with you bro

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:03 PM