KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
I'm phucking with you bro

I also have a Ruger SR9, LCP and 3 other rifles(2 .22's and a 9MM)

While I do have a concealed carry permit. 99% of the time, I leave them at home and the other 1% is usually when I'm going to the range.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

*alerting the FBI*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Silent Master
I also have a Ruger SR9, LCP and 3 other rifles(2 .22's and a 9MM)

While I do have a concealed carry permit. 99% of the time, I leave them at home and the other 1% is usually when I'm going to the range.

fly has a nice collection

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:13 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Fly just pm me a picture of him in his gun locker

Attachment: joe_collection.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:16 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
IMO this was a combination of intelligence, mental illness, and wealth. The wealth part is what truly allowed him to plan this out, with the all the cameras, etc. This seems like something only a wealthy psychopath could do.

The same people here believing the police are the first ones to doubt the police in any police related shooting.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Sable
The same people here believing the police are the first ones to doubt the police in any police related shooting.

hey buddy. how you been

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:19 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

who's got weapons and what kind?
people probably assume I'm a gun nut. I'm not

I own no guns and have never shot a gun. Have no interest in them.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey buddy. how you been

Good

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:26 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

You do like killing hookers though, I imagine you like knives.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:27 PM
BackFire

You do like killing hookers though, I imagine you like knives.

Nah I'm a real man, I use my bare hands. They're the only weapons I need.

BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I thought you were a prison guard for some time? all prison guards I know are trained in firearms

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah I'm a real man, I use my bare hands. They're the only weapons I need.

Yea but how do you dispose of the bodies?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:28 PM
BackFire

I thought you were a prison guard for some time? all prison guards I know are trained in firearms

lol what?

I've never been a prison guard.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:28 PM
Silent Master

Would this be a bad time to say that between all my weapons, I have about 1,700 rounds of ammo?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Yea but how do you dispose of the bodies?

Acid or fire, sometimes both. Sometimes I don't dispose of them at all.

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol what?

I've never been a prison guard.

The real question is why aren't you a prison guard, your like 7 feet tall.

Robtard
Senor Member

That's Impediment.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

The real question is why aren't you a prison guard, your like 7 feet tall.

I'd be a terrible prison guard. I'd just let the inmates do what they want as long as they didn't bother me.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:30 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That's Impediment.

Imp isnt a prison guard, he works in the oil field in Texas.

Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
That's Impediment.

oh. thanks. thought it was bf for some reason