KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot to post the best part of the Jimmy thing with the artist. Jimmy responded with this photo:

(please log in to view the image)

You think he is wearing sunglasses because it is sunny out or in order to hide his red swollen eyes?

Anyways, the artist responds with this:

"JIMMY KIMMEL, IT'S NOT ME WHO QUESTIONS YOUR MASCULINITY, IT'S THE WAY YOU CROSS YOUR LEGS. :/ "

Lmao.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Loser

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:49 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best part is...Jimmy's response was retarded. The guy is an artist, he is about visuals. Jimmy could have merely made an angry tweet or a comment about it, but he photographed himself in front of it, thus making it so even more people will see the guys art lol.

Oh Jimmy...just stick to girls on trampolines.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:35 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:42 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:33 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

So why did he do the shooting?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:40 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Guns told him to. Guns are the True Killers, well except for the one gun that killed this guy.

So I guess that one of the Guns is an Actual Hero!

Thanks Gun!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
So why did he do the shooting?

No motive has been found yet. The note he left behind that all the conspiracy nutters where hedging their bets on to prove their conspiracies turned out to be a bunch of numbers; calculations for his targeting.

Your guess is as good as another. Some say "white male rage", some say "he's an ISIS", who knows.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 12th, 2017 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The "white rage" thing is hilarious too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
I forgot to post the best part of the Jimmy thing with the artist. Jimmy responded with this photo:

You think he is wearing sunglasses because it is sunny out or in order to hide his red swollen eyes?

Anyways, the artist responds with this:

"JIMMY KIMMEL, IT'S NOT ME WHO QUESTIONS YOUR MASCULINITY, IT'S THE WAY YOU CROSS YOUR LEGS. :/ "

Lmao.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^That artwork was hilarious. As well as the artists response.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

artwork?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
artwork?

A conservative street artist in LA does those things.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:54 PM
Flyattractor

A conservative street artist in LA does those things.

I don't buy that at all.. I mean a "Conservative in LA!"

That would be like saying there are jews in Iran....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 05:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So wait, the gunmans home was broken into. Isn't that quite irresponsible? Shouldn't it have been secured? Since we still do not know everything, what if there WAS someone else involved? Any evidence found in that house could be now seen as tainted.

And the media doesn't seem to think this is a big deal.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 06:49 PM
dadudemon

So wait, the gunmans home was broken into. Isn't that quite irresponsible? Shouldn't it have been secured? Since we still do not know everything, what if there WAS someone else involved? Any evidence found in that house could be now seen as tainted.

And the media doesn't seem to think this is a big deal.

Evidence would have already been collected.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 04:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets hope. Now we are getting reports people waited too long to call the cops.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 04:32 PM
Flyattractor

I Like the story about the woman that is going to sue the hotel for the shooting.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2017 05:04 PM