KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Triggered.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
This was your first post. Where was your sympathy, now your lying. All you cared about is attacking politically. Just admit it and move on.
His first post is valid. You may not like it Sable but it is and it in no way takes pleasure in dead people.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:07 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Triggered.
To be fair I think given your previous record if someone accused you of taking pleasure in peoples deaths you would be also. I think I would be. It's not a good thing to say.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:08 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
To be fair I think given your previous record if someone accused you of taking pleasure in peoples deaths you would be also. I think I would be. It's not a good thing to say.

Lol this dipstick has accused me of being a nazi, etc. so nope.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

His first post is valid. You may not like it Sable but it is and it in no way takes pleasure in dead people.

I quoted Robtard not Bash. Bash is trying to play victim.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:10 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol this dipstick has accused me of being a nazi, etc. so nope.
What? You have some views I don't like Surt but I don't think you are a Nazi.

Robtard
Senor Member

You're a reasonable guy and you can reason with someone like Sable; he has at times admitted error when shown. With Surtur, you're wasting your breath, he's completely unreasonable. Imho.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
I quoted Robtard no Bash. Bash is trying to play victim.
I don't see that he made a comment about how people react when a demographic which fits a narrative commit similar crimes and stated that said people won't behave in that way here. He is correct.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? You have some views I don't like Surt but I don't think you are a Nazi.

Lol he has literally called me a nazi multiple times.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:13 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're a reasonable guy and you can reason with someone like Sable; he has at times admitted error when shown. With Surtur, you're wasting your breath, he's completely unreasonable. Imho.
Sad if true Rob. People are people on the internet and whilst banter etc is fine and imho verbal abuse to a point, accusations like taking pleasure in people dying isn't.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sad if true Rob. People are people on the internet and whilst banter etc is fine and imho verbal abuse to a point, accusations like taking pleasure in people dying isn't.

But I have admitted error too in the past, so Rob just straight up lied to you.

Also no, I feel zero sympathy for some dipstick who labels me a nazi/ alt right lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

About?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

About?

You, right now, implied Sable has in the past admitted errors but I have not. This is a lie and you know it. Why bother?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You, right now, implied Sable has in the past admitted errors but I have not. This is a lie and you know it. Why bother?

Wrong. My post was about Sable being reasonable (like Steve) and you not being very reasonable. So you just played the victim again and lied. Go away now, you have issues.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is what you said lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So exactly what I said in showing you lied thumb up

Why don't you go back to your Islamic terrorist thread or something, you seemed happy there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

Here not so much.

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:22 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also no, I feel zero sympathy for some dipstick who labels me a nazi/ alt right lol.
I'll tell you something Surtur being unable to have empathy/sympathy for anyone even someone you don't like isn't something tough, it's a sign of weakness in my opinion.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So exactly what I said in showing you lied thumb up

Why don't you go back to your Islamic terrorist thread or something, you seemed happy there: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

Here not so much.

But no, I didn't lie.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll tell you something Surtur being unable to have empathy/sympathy for anyone even someone you don't like isn't something tough, it's a sign of weakness in my opinion.

I have no sympathy for someone getting a taste of what they dish out. There is nothing tough or weak about it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I have no sympathy for someone getting a taste of what they dish out. There is nothing tough or weak about it.

So you're using this mass murder/tragedy as some sort of springboard to carry out a personal vendetta on a member here you dislike. Yikes, but not surprising, considering your past antics. Anyhow, moving on.

Death toll still at 58, which is good in the sense it's not risin again. With the way this guy was armed and shooting from high , could have been in the hundreds

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:29 PM