KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So you're using this mass murder/tragedy as some sort of springboard to carry out a personal vendetta on a member here you dislike. Yikes, but not surprising, considering your past antics. Anyhow, moving on.
I nearly said that to him myself, but I hoped I was wrong.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:31 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Indeed, very troubling that sort of mind, but I'd rather just let that lie and not give that person more of a platform.

58 dead, guy had around 10 rifles and I've seen reports that he had at least one fully automatic weapon or semi, news still filtering, so we'll see. As far as I can see, Nevada allows 'open carry'. Edit: Take that back, apparently Nevada has some of the most relaxed gun laws, you can carry concealed and own just about any gun.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, how pathetic are you two? It was your pal that made the original comment. Did you really think you'd now twist this into "you're using this as a springboard for personal attacks"?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, very troubling that sort of mind, but I'd rather just let that lie and not give that person more of a platform.

58 dead, the guy had around ten rifles, and I've seen reports that he had at least one fully automatic weapon.

It's ****ing scary, to be honest, that in the states you can equip yourself like that so easily. That said I was in Maadi Cairo at the time of the last revolution and a few weeks after it had settled and we'd been brought back from the safety of Hurghada a guy offered me a Police issue rifle for the equivalent of $100 with ammo. Crazy.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:37 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
It's ****ing scary to be honest that in the states you can equip yourself like that so easily. That said I was in Maadi Cairo at the time of the last revolution and a few weeks after it had settled and we'd been brought back from the safety of Hurghada a guy offered me a Police issue rifle for the equivalent of 100$ with ammo. Crazy.

I edited, apparently you can own just about any gun in NV and you can carry concealed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Can we all just take a step back for one second and reflect on the fact that Trump is handling this situation with more grace and dignity than most of the posters currently active in this thread?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:39 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Can we all just take a step back for one second and reflect on the fact that Trump is handling this situation with more grace and dignity than most of the posters currently active in this thread?

Indeed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I edited, apparently you can own just about any gun in NV and you can carry concealed.
****ing awful, I have to say America needs to get over it's heritage and start some gun control.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Oh course he is, there's no platform for him to spin it into some positive about his Muslim ban or to attack anti-gun people. The shooter is a White man, seemingly not a Muslim and it happened in a state with some of the most relaxed gun laws.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:41 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh course he is, there's no platform for him to spin it into some positive about his Muslim ban or to attack anti-gun people. The shooter is a White man, seemingly not a Muslim and it happened in a state with some of the most relaxed gun laws.
/end thread

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:42 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Can we not just f-u-cking talk about politics once in a tragic thread like this? This is one of the worst mass shootings in ages and we're here to debate about whether it would've been different if a Muslim did it or what Trump should say or is it pleasurable if Liberals die...

Honestly, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. The fact that a political ideology matters more to you than the lives of God knows how many people is disturbing and sad.

It's like you're all looking for a reason to complain about how stupid the other side of the political spectrum is even when there's no need.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:48 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Can we not just f-u-cking talk about politics once in a tragic thread like this? This is one of the worst mass shootings in ages and we're here to debate about whether it would've been different if a Muslim did it or what Trump should say or is it pleasurable if Liberals die...

Honestly, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. The fact that a political ideology matters more to you than the lives of God knows how many people is disturbing and sad.

It's like you're all looking for a reason to complain about how stupid the other side of the political spectrum is even when there's no need.
Please find anywhere I have done any of those things.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord

This is true, at first nobody tried to make this political, then people came in spewing all kinds of stupid shit.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please find anywhere I have done any of those things.

Steve, you and Rob got on me and said I was using this as a springboard to insult posters. But no, your pal did that and you played along.

His talking shit was a "valid comment". I say something back and now I'm trying to "springboard" this to something else.

There is a clear path to where this thread went off track and it started with your dipshit friend.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:54 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Steve, you and Rob got on me and said I was using this as a springboard to insult posters. But no, your pal did that and you played along.
No...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No...

Yes, Steve, yes. His *very* first response was taking a shot at members. You and Rob were all "this is valid!". Some shit got said back and it was "you're using this to insult someone".

You guys did this. Go back and read the thread. Bashes first response is to(no pun intended) bash people for an apparent double standard. Stop your nonsense.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:56 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, Steve, yes. His *very* first response was taking a shot at members. You and Rob were all "this is valid!". Some shit got said back and it was "you're using this to insult someone".

You guys did this. Go back and read the thread.

It is valid.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Once again (since you dodged last time) who did Bashar 'attack' here with that comment? Can you name one person, Surtur?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is valid.

Lol dude, it was taking a shot at posters. Then Rob whined that *I* was using this to do that and you came and agreed.

Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once again who did Bashar "attack" here? Can you name one person, Surtur?
No, he can't.