KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are we playing games? Who do you think Bash was referring to, then?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol dude, it was taking a shot at posters. Then Rob whined that *I* was using this to do that and you came and agreed.
Surt, your reading comprehension... and understanding of context... is abysmal mate.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:58 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why are we playing games? Who do you think Bash was referring to, then?
People with double standards, and an abhorrent agenda, why do you think that's you?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:59 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

This is true, at first nobody tried to make this political, then people came in spewing all kinds of stupid shit.

It's like at this point we can't have a normal thread without someone coming in to b!tch about some arbitrary polticial sh!t.

It really is sad, honestly.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:00 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Surt, your reading comprehension... and understanding of context... is abysmal mate.

Are you willingly dense?

"looking more and more like there's no popular narrative to play off of, so this topic probably wont make it past page 4."

What do you feel is being referred to here?

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Anyhow, I've grown tired of his distraction games.

News reports saying the shooter's father used to be on the FBI's most wanted list for bank robbery. No idea if this is relevant or shit news trying to fill in the space.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

People with double standards, and an abhorrent agenda, why do you think that's you?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I'm the same person he always clashes with and talks shit about, so why pretend? So yes, he talked shit, it is what he did. Nobody else did that. It was your dipshit pal. Deal with it.

It's the same insults always used. Just stop.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:01 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Anyhow, I'm grown tired of his distraction games.

News reports saying the shooters father used to be on the FBI's most wanted list for bank robbery.
Damn!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:02 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the same insults always used. Just stop.
I wasn't aware I'd started.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

steve, robtard: it's clear to anyone who can read full sentences that i was making a general comment, and surt's once again playing the victim and acting the baby.
no need to white knight me, though i do appreciate it.

i'm going to stop rewarding his slander in this thread with more attention, as cruel as that might be.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't aware I'd started.

There is a lot you aren't aware of I'd imagine.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
steve, robtard: it's clear to anyone who can read full sentences that i was making a general comment, and surt's once again playing the victim and acting the baby.
no need to white knight me, though i do appreciate it.

Lol dude, it's clear you were making a general comment about certain posters here. It might not have just been about me, but we are not going to sit here and pretend you didn't have anyone in mind when you said it.

Now *you* will play the victim and act like your words were misunderstood. No, they weren't. Not by your trolls or anyone else.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:06 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a lot you aren't aware of I'd imagine.

You imagine? I'm suprised.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:07 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The a$$holery in this thread has reached new heights. I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:12 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:16 PM
vansonbee
Isee

What party was this shooter registered with? Any motives so far?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:18 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:19 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by vansonbee
What party was this shooter registered with? Any motives so far?

If the news article doesn't say at all...then its Democrat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote