KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured

Mandalay Bay Shooting; 50+ dead-200+ injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
You call this sympathetic to the dead and dying? You couldn't of made a sympathetic post you had to attack politically?

But it's just a point.

Like comparing the twin towers falling to the end of Fight Club, as the towers are falling. Just a completely inappropriate point on an inappropriate time,.because **** Surtur.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
But it's just a point.

Like comparing the twin towers falling to the end of Fight Club, as the towers are falling. Just a completely inappropriate point on an inappropriate time,.because **** Surtur.

HYG: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t646468.html

YW

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Can we not just f-u-cking talk about politics once in a tragic thread like this? This is one of the worst mass shootings in ages and we're here to debate about whether it would've been different if a Muslim did it or what Trump should say or is it pleasurable if Liberals die...

Honestly, you all should be ashamed of yourselves. The fact that a political ideology matters more to you than the lives of God knows how many people is disturbing and sad.

It's like you're all looking for a reason to complain about how stupid the other side of the political spectrum is even when there's no need.

See, but it's very difficult not to do that and simply mourn and cry over something that's bound to keep happening.

5 years ago I would have agreed with you, but nothing has changed since then.

These shootings have become far more common since the mid 20th century and my personal thesis as to why is due to the societal decay this country is and has experienced since then.

The loss of familial values, community outreach, and traditional norms is why these "lone wolf" attacks occur. This man may have been mentally disturbed, yet no one spoke up or bothered to get involved.

Banning the guns will decrease the death numbers, but ultimately fails to fix the aforementioned problems.

In response to the 2nd amendment people,
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:41 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

So why did he do it

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

A top lawyer for CBS said she is “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the tragic mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas late Sunday night.

As if he's the only one who thinks this way.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:45 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Reason listed:

The Decline of the Family
The Decline of Education
The End of Male and Female
The End of Right and Wrong
The End of Religion
The End of Beauty

Oh my, Kurk. Oh my.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

This is horrible.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:46 PM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mentioned the country music thing around page 1 or 2. Not totally seriously, but as soon as they said "Country music festival", it's not not to raise an eyebrow and wonder..

I sincerely hope the "no sympathy" reports are taken out of context.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
looking more and more like there's no popular narrative to play off of, so this topic probably wont make it past page 4.

This was proven wrong 4 pages ago.

Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Just wow if true.

Top CBS lawyer: No sympathy for Vegas victims, 'probably Republicans'

He won't be fired he will be promoted.

Joy Reid said Scalises shooting was justified cause of his voting record. Was she fired?

Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
So why did he do it

No one knows so far, the NV Sheriff's dept is going with "lone wolf" thus far.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:49 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
This was an isolated incident, white people are a race of peace

it's the Muslims cartel immigrants we have to worry about

Oh look at this whallop. Did any Liberals dennounce this beauty?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:51 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Reason listed:

The Decline of the Family
The Decline of Education
The End of Male and Female
The End of Right and Wrong
The End of Religion
The End of Beauty

Oh my, Kurk. Oh my.

The Left has done its job well.

Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Sable
He won't be fired he will be promoted.

Joy Reid said Scalises shooting was justified cause of his voting record. Was she fired?

It wasn't a lawyer it was the vice president of the company and she was female. She was fired as noted in the article.

UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It wasn't a lawyer it was the vice president of the company and she was female. She was fired as noted in the article.

There is justice after all. If only this person was isolated in their thinking. But we all know she wasn't.

She will prolly be hired by NBC. They like this kind of Pond Scum.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:52 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Some of the videos seem to indicate gambling debts or something similar but nothing was confirmed. His mother was also apparently one of the people caught in Hurricane Irma so it's possible stress/worry for her might have spurred on a possible mental break. This is all speculation.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:52 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

fox news said its isis

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:54 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

What? They found connections to ISIS? Can you link me the video?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
fox news said its isis

Do you have a link?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:55 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

No i watched it on the news

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:56 PM