KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can wolverine stab Mos Superman

Can wolverine stab Mos Superman
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Sable

There was zero K-nite present in this scan...

Wtf does a comic scan have to do with a movie based vs thread????

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:33 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Sable

There was zero K-nite present in this scan...

Can you show me where in the movie that took place?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:39 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not misrepresenting a thing...

You are with your no limits fallacy on the durability of Supes skin...

Even in the comics (with Supes off the charts feats of durability) his skin could be pierced with sufficient force...

Kryptonite was never "the only way" to pierce Supes...period.

So I guess Thanos with the Full Infinity Guantlet (using it to grant him limitless strength) couldn't piece Supes skin with an Adamantium weapon...eh?

It would break against his skin...wouldn't it?

LoL...

Reality check; Supes has limits...period.

Don't blind yourself to this fact...

Then prove adamentium can peirce him. Mr. No fact based evidence thus far and presenting comic scans to validate my shitty stance.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:40 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by steverules_2
Wtf does a comic scan have to do with a movie based vs thread????

Just dispelling the no limits fallacy that Sable is attempting to hold on to...

Supes has limits on his durability; anyone thinking otherwise is blinding themself...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:40 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just dispelling the no limits fallacy that Sable is attempting to hold on to...

Supes has limits on his durability; anyone thinking otherwise is blinding themself...

Prove Logans claws can penetrate him them. If it was that easy you would have done so already, you haven't, thus resorting to comincs to prove your non point.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:41 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Sable
Prove Logans claws can penetrate him them. If it was that easy you would have done so already, you haven't, thus resorting to comincs to prove your non point.

Ok dude...

You can be ignorant on your own...

Supes has limits to his durability...anyone possessing common sense would know that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:42 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said he didn't have limits, now prove your stance. Feel free to quote me saying he doesn't have limits.

Quit backpeddaling cause you cant prove it now.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:44 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

yes he's been stabbed by things in the comics but that doesn't mean a thing in a movie vs thread... we haven't seen anything on screen pierce Supermans skin that didn't have Kryptonite or altered atmosphere involved

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:46 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I never said he didn't have limits, now prove your stance. Feel free to quote me saying he doesn't have limits.

Quit backpeddaling cause you cant prove it now.

You are saying that only K-nite can piece his skin...

Anyone with common sense would know that that is BS immediately...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:46 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove Logans claws can penetrate him.thumb up

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:48 AM
K-Dog

The guy who took a nuke isn't going to be stabbed by Wolverine. Not even close.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:46 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Grand Regent

Originally posted by Robtard
While Logan's claws won't shatter against Superman's durability, Logan's not shown the physical strength level to pierce Superman with them, considering the hits Supes has taken and wasn't cut, bruised, bloodied etc

thumb up

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:53 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

People must be bored out of their right minds today... Holy shit!

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Prove Logans claws can penetrate him.thumb up

I cant prove they can as it can never be tested...

But I do know for a fact that Adamantium is Marvels strongest metal, and as a result, I believe it can cut any physical object that lacks a force field or some other factor that renders it resistant to being cut...

That believe combined with the fact that Superman has limits to his durability makes me believe that Wolvie could cut Supes (assuming that he lacks a bio force field of course)...

Its just my opinion though; what everyone here has to say is opinion of course...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:16 AM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

I cant prove they can as it can never be tested...

But I do know for a fact that Adamantium is Marvels strongest metal, and as a result, I believe it can cut any physical object that lacks a force field or some other factor that renders it resistant to being cut...

That believe combined with the fact that Superman has limits to his durability makes me believe that Wolvie could cut Supes (assuming that he lacks a bio force field of course)...

Its just my opinion though; what everyone here has to say is opinion of course...
Adamantium being indestructible just means it's incredibly durable and won't break. It adds nothing to cutting power, or pressure.

So what are Wolverine's actual feats of cutting? I can recall none that imply he could injure someone of Superman's durability, not in the films. Comic Wolverine has extremely impressive feats for his claws that show he can cut immensely durable people as tanky or tankier than MOS Superman. Film Wolverine does not, that I recall.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
People must be bored out of their right minds today... Holy shit!

im just having some fun.

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 06:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by K-Dog
The guy who took a nuke isn't going to be stabbed by Wolverine. Not even close.

This. Movie Wolverine's best feat is cutting through an armored vehicle door. That's not even close to Superman's durability.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:54 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Supes took a nuke in one of the films? I musta missed something

The mad titan is here!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:40 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What is MoS Superman's best stab resisting feat?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by steverules_2
Supes took a nuke in one of the films? I musta missed something

You missed BvS, I guess.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:36 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote