KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender

The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I know you are but what am I. stick out tongue

Wrong, Star Wars is shit. It's in the corporate crapper now.
It made 2 billion. Wtf are you talking about ? Riddick can't even get a proper Sci Fi budget. That's the real crapper. Star Wars is flourishing you emotional dunce.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He really is, I don't know why anyone takes him seriously.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:44 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm talking about creatively and narratively, quench-man. Your hair-triggered state of mind clearly paints you as the emotionally unstable one here.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm talking about creatively and narratively, quench-man. Your hair-triggered state of mind clearly paints you as the emotionally unstable one here.
So just emotionally what you deem quality. I disagree entirely and so do the objective box office results. Your opinion has always been trash. Riddick isn't even close to Star Wars in terms of quality.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You call Riddick creativelaughing out loud

"I got my eyes polished for 20 menthol KOOLs."

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

What a great way to put 2 things together that make no sense, into something that sounds like a pile of shit.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:49 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Cigarettes are big in prison. Are you that retarded?

Quanchi and Sable sittin' in a tree...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:56 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I got my eyes polished for 20 menthol KOOLs"

Whats retarded is this statement^^

It just sounds fcking stupid. I don't care if it true or not.

Also Vin Disel sucksthumb up

Pitch Blacklaughing out loud

Last edited by Sable on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh.... I will stick to the movie about an ACTUAL Killer Snowman thank you very much.

Who knew that there would be two movies with the same name, and both are horror movies? Michael Keaton in:

Viewer discretion advised.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

^ Cigarettes are big in prison. Are you that retarded?

Quanchi and Sable sittin' in a tree...

(please log in to view the image)
You said the Star Wars movies have been bad from your pov. Riddick has been laughable from many points of view. Your opinion is trash city. Your impact on this board is laughable.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:28 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Who knew that there would be two movies with the same name, and both are horror movies? Michael Keaton in:

Funny how that works out huh!?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This movie ****ing sucks. Would rather see Jack Frost reruns then waste money on this trash.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite part is when Michael Keaton as a snowman gets snowballs thrown at his chest and they stick on and it looks like he has snowman t*ts. Oh the 90s..

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 06:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. The 90's were a great time in history...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 06:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was a great decade for Michael Keaton. Heavy hitters like Jack Frost and Multiplicity really kept him on our minds.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:25 PM
riv6672

Sable, quite frankly I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. You're a step away from quanchi-teir. laughing out loud

When I first caught the tail end of the trailer I thought the same thing. But after seeing the full trailer it looks kinda epic.

Is anyone familiar with the book?

Nah, not familiar. Havent looked it up, either.
I guess the trailer just left me cold, no pun intended.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh.... I will stick to the movie about an ACTUAL Killer Snowman thank you very much.

That looks fu#king amazing. I can't believe I've never heard of that until now!

I remember seeing ads for that when it came out and thinking it looked horrible. It still looks horrible. sad

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But...snowman boobs! A snowman with some boobies. That is comedy gold. You just need to inject vodka straight into your veins for the comedy to take effect.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:49 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

You just need to inject vodka straight into your veins for the comedy to take effect.

Agreed. thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:04 PM
Flyattractor

That looks fu#king amazing. I can't believe I've never heard of that until now!

Its Sequel is a Must See as Well!!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:24 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ That looks like twice the masterpiece of the first. A holiday classic i'm sure, right along side A Christmas Story or Charlie Brown Christmas.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 09:45 PM