KMC Forums

 
  REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!
 
 
Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Maul runs a gauntlet


Darth Maul runs a gauntlet
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor
Senior Member

Registered: Apr 2008
Location: Asgard


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
So what feats does Maul have placing him close to Vader as of SOD?


Certainly closeR. Him engaging Windu and Secura together. Stomping a powerhouse like Opress in a couple of moves. Being on par with or just a little below Kenobi while still in recovery and getting back to form with monstrous legs limiting his mobility.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Has it now?



Yes. Putting all the context together it's clear he meant growth in the context of the 2 combatants history with each other.

Any other interpretation (including yours) is way too vague an implication in the comments to take as Canon without being clearly clarified.

But you seem to have a habit of taking vague comments as Canon where it suits you. And ignoring clear comments where it doesn't suit you.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Registered: Dec 2016
Location:


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Certainly closeR. Him engaging Windu and Secura together. Stomping a powerhouse like Opress in a couple of moves. Being on par with or just a little below Kenobi while still in recovery and getting back to form with monstrous legs limiting his mobility.

None of this implies near parity with Vader as an all out combatant. And btw, Aayla was taken out immediately in their fight. It was just Maul and a pre-prime mace fighting for a brief amount of time off screen.

Anyway, I was referring to force abilities as Vader's showings as of LOTS(several years pre-rebels) are significantly better than Maul's
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes. Putting all the context together it's clear he meant growth in the context of the 2 combatants history with each other.

You mean the two seperate answers from two different people that were referring to separate things?
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Any other interpretation (including yours) is way too vague an implication in the comments to take as Canon without being clearly clarified.

A quote that repeatedly mentions light saber combat referring to light saber combat? Quite vague indeed.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor

But you seem to have a habit of taking vague comments as Canon where it suits you. And ignoring clear comments where it doesn't suit you. [/B]

What clear comments am I ignoring?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
Senior Member

Registered: Mar 2014
Location: THE BLACK LODGE


 

Could very well lose them all


__________________
"Though flesh may fade and mountains may crumble, the lessons of the Jedi never grow old"-Obi Wan Kenobi

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 01:29 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Registered: Apr 2017
Location:


 

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Could very well lose them all

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9
Senior Member

Registered: Jul 2016
Location: Atollon


 

7


__________________


Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:34 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:51 AM.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< Contact Us - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Forum powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.