KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » George Foreman vs Steven Segal

George Foreman vs Steven Segal
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Yea in a boxing match with a ref in rules and judges etc, I would say a trained fighter would beat a navy seal or marine. In a fight to the death, seals and marines get trained for kill / disabling shots. I know a boxer or MMA fighter don't really train for that.
Haha, people learn motor skills best as kids, like with any sport and martial art if you start training at 12 you will be better than someone who's started training as an adult unless they are truly gifted which is rare hence, truly gifted. Get a marine to try his training on a pro boxer and see what happens, trust me it will be quick and messy for the marine, as he gets knocked the **** out. An uppercut is a killing disabling blow as is a hook etc. Boxers knock each other out and sometimes die in the ring.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 07:48 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

My friend is a navy seal. I seen him fight based on what he learned just from being in the seals. I don't have a doubt he could take a boxer on outside the ring. Ill see if I can find his video on youtube

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 07:49 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Yea in a boxing match with a ref in rules and judges etc, I would say a trained fighter would beat a navy seal or marine. In a fight to the death, seals and marines get trained for kill / disabling shots. I know a boxer or MMA fighter don't really train for that.

Many MMA fighters do train for the dirty shots, they just don't use them in the ring. Like Randy Couture, do you really think he didn't know how to elbow smash someone's larynx or eye-gouge?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 07:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

Originally posted by Robtard
Many MMA fighters do train for the dirty shots, they just don't use them in the ring. Like Randy Couture, do you really think he didn't know how to elbow smash someone's larynx or eye-gouge?
Agreed, Muay Thai is from Krabbe Kibong (spelling?) it is a battlefield art, boxing the whole point is to disable.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 07:51 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whos to say that the navy seal isnt trained to block that type of attack tho?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:03 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Whos to say that the navy seal isnt trained to block that type of attack tho?

SEALs are trained to kill, mainlu with weapons, cos they're soldiers. If I needed someone extracted in the middle of a hot spot like bloody civil war in whatever African nation, I'd send in the SEALs, cos they're trained for that type of shit.

In a street fight? Give me any top/proven MMA fighter. This is what they do, all they do.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This should be moved to the Sports Forum.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

SEALs are trained to kill, mainlu with weapons, cos they're soldiers. If I needed someone extracted in the middle of a hot spot like bloody civil war in whatever African nation, I'd send in the SEALs, cos they're trained for that type of shit.

In a street fight? Give me any top/proven MMA fighter. This is what they do, all they do.

yeah. should be pretty obvious IMO

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:13 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What if the MMA Guy is a Navy Seal?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
This should be moved to the Sports Forum.

The dead forum?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:16 PM
Raisen

The dead forum?

T.I.

we used to be friendly on here. what happened?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:17 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

George Foreman's credentials in a fight are far bigger than Segal, being a boxing legend with incredible durability and punching power, but I mean, they're both sixty year old fatasses. There is a real danger of one of them dying of a heart attack before anyone gets knocked out.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Due to years of cocaine, opioid and alcohol abuse, I'd wager that Seagal's heart is far more compromised than Foreman's.

Sure Foreman loves himself some McDonald's, but that not as bad as Seagal 'Chasing the Dragon'

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:36 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

I hope so. I'd be okay with him dying in the ring due to a heart attack.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I hope so. I'd be okay with him dying in the ring due to a heart attack.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:38 PM
snowdragon

Didn't Jesse Ventura get Segal in a choke hold knocked him out and piss his pants?

Either way, Segal style martial arts isn't what I would want vs a pro fighter.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:38 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

Originally posted by snowdragon
Didn't Jesse Ventura get Segal in a choke hold knocked him out and piss his pants?

Either way, Segal style martial arts isn't what I would want vs a pro fighter.
The rumour was Gene Lebbell who is a judoka and about a million years old. Don't know if it was ever confirmed.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:41 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Seagal's a known wannabe badass. At his peak, he could have been the toughest guy at the BBQ, but against any trained fighter he'd lose.

There's a Henry Rollins story where Rollins showed up at a screening to play a villain in one of Seagal's 90's films, Seagal saw Rollins' many tattoos and immediately became aggressive, asking Rollins if he thought he could kick his ass. Rollins laughed, got up and left.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:48 PM
Steve Zodiac
Just a puppet!

Seagal's a known wannabe badass. At his peak, he could have been the toughest guy at the BBQ, but against any trained fighter he'd lose.

There's a Henry Rollins story where Rollins showed up at a screening to play a villain in one of Seagal's 90's films, Seagal saw Rollins' many tattoos and immediately became aggressive, asking Rollins if he thought he could kick his ass. Rollins laughed, got up and left.
I fancy Rollins chances.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:50 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I fancy Rollins chances.

I'd imagine that was part of the reason why Henry laughed and left. The other being the realization he was about to work under a retard with a micropenis

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:52 PM