KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Name kmc posters and their nemesis
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Reflection time here, folks. Name a kmc poster and his or her rival adversary. Cite an example of a memory. Have fun. Make kmc great again.

Ps. Raisen is back.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Name kmc posters and their nemesis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Reflection time here, folks. Name a kmc poster and his or her rival adversary. Cite an example of a memory. Have fun. Make kmc great again.

Ps. Raisen is back.

SIR, thank you for the welcome back, SIR

I personally don't believe I ever had a nemesis. I had my bros like quan, Surt, and T.I.
had respect for mindset and rob

the epic enemies are:
Rob and Quan
T.I. and Quan
Fly and heterosexuality

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:19 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

dadudemon vs. PVS, a classic.
Surtur vs. basically everyone, though I am his mightiest and most feared adversary
Backfire versus the Huntington Beach SVU

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

my favorite atm is quan vs surt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
my favorite atm is quan vs surt.

Most of the rivalries today pale before the one's of the past like AC and the Bear Bunch as I understand it, Yogi, Boo Boo, Ranger Smith and Cindy Bear were really ****ing annoying, of course, I wasn't a member then.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:45 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by NemeBro
Backfire versus the Huntington Beach SVU

laughing out loud

Yeah PVS vs DDM is legend.

That old thread in the SW forum was the peak and one of the funniest exchanges I've read in my entire history on this site.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Surtur vs Quanchi/Robtard/Bashar is always amusing.

Also Nemebro's Chaotic neutral personality on here is fun and I imagine fairly confusing for a lot of people. He'll be on your side in one thread and then shitting all over you in the next.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 08:47 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by BackFire
laughing out loud

Yeah PVS vs DDM is legend.

That old thread in the SW forum was the peak and one of the funniest exchanges I've read in my entire history on this site.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

I do not read the Star Wars forum. That is hilarious. laughing

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:17 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"glad thats how you view it. but you're wrong."

"finding someone who accepts your completely and factually wrong assessment does not mean you "covered" it."

"so ddm's remaining valid points:"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

"but...you....i....omg this has gotten creepy. if you need a name, call me charlie. its not really my name but this means way too much to you, so call me charlie. can we please move on?"

I'm dying

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:21 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh great, now this thread is a ticking time bomb. wait and see.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I do not read the Star Wars forum. That is hilarious. laughing

I know. I don't either and didn't even see it until years later when another member told me about it. PVS' post near the bottom of page 5 might be the single funniest post I've ever read on this site.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 09:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was funny as hell. Thing I noticed. I do notice how DDM and Galan get in trouble for having a rational debate and as usual Ush took sides then closed a great thread down. Backfire, since you are a global and Ush is gone you should repoen it

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Nah no point now, thread's like 13 years old and the discussion ran its course.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ush was a star wars encyclopedia. learned a lot from him. all i learned from BF was how to dispose of dead hookers and get away with it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:29 PM
BackFire

That's more useful than star wars knowledge.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:31 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard and Quanchi is the only one that comes to mind.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:31 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you guys find that funny I would suggest staying away from StarDestroyer.net. You will pretty much laugh yourself to death.

I still remember how a "Goku and Gohan vs Darth Vader and Darth Sidious" thread went, lol. "Blaster bolts are lightspeed!"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Were you on that site, Surt ?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Were you on that site, Surt ?

I never posted, but I did read some funny topics on there because I remember on CBR people always used to link to funny topics on Star Destroyer.

They thought force lightning would kill Goku. And I remember them trying to do all these scientific calculations to determine just how much energy the death star put out.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BackFire
That's more useful than star wars knowledge.
thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:51 AM