KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Name kmc posters and their nemesis
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah this is cool but who is your KMC OTP because fanfiction.net is littered with RobXQuan and I'm only responsible for half of it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:09 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
I know you're a phony and that I bang hot women.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Originally posted by quanchi112
I know you're a phony

Of course I am, I have no interest in letting anyone online know who I really am.

quote:
and that I bang hot women.

Exactly what a closeted person would say. It's good camouflage, you keep right on with that, hot stuff.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:36 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This is quickly becoming my fav thread.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Quincy
Yeah this is cool but who is your KMC OTP because fanfiction.net is littered with RobXQuan and I'm only responsible for half of it.

To be fair the sex scenes were tastefully written IMO.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:37 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Quincy

*Intrigue all the way to eleven*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Of course I am, I have no interest in letting anyone online know who I really am.

Exactly what a closeted person would say. It's good camouflage, you keep right on with that, hot stuff.
Its true but your life isn't. Pitiful. Obesity ? Self harm ? What are you guilty of.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

I know you're a phony and that I bang hot women.

LOL!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:08 AM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Surtur
LOL!
It is true which is the best part of it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:09 AM
Surtur

It is true which is the best part of it.

The best part is the desperation that seems to emanate from you at all times.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:15 AM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

The best part is the desperation that seems to emanate from you at all times.
Wishful thinking on your end. I **** hot pussy you just lay around while the days bleed into each other.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:18 AM
Surtur

Wishful thinking on your end. I **** hot pussy you just lay around while the days bleed into each other.

I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever even kissed a girl.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:26 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I never actually wrote it

but ive read it confused

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:25 AM
NewGuy01 is online now! Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Its true but your life isn't. Pitiful. Obesity ? Self harm ? What are you guilty of.

Anything that you can imagine that makes you feel better about yourself, that's what I'm guilty of.

I'm here for you boo.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:29 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Imagination is a powerful thing.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:48 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

(please log in to view the image)

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:35 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever even kissed a girl.

He has. ...he's actually a playboy type. He's not lying. I've seen many photos of him with several different women and they all appeared to be intimate with him.

Now, all of you can say he pays these women. And that's fine if you want to believe that. But I'm just posting about the facts I've seen. He doesn't seem like the type that would pay: too arrogant to pay any woman to do that.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
He has. ...he's actually a playboy type. He's not lying. I've seen many photos of him with several different women and they all appeared to be intimate with him.

Now, all of you can say he pays these women. And that's fine if you want to believe that. But I'm just posting about the facts I've seen. He doesn't seem like the type that would pay: too arrogant to pay any woman to do that.

He actually met all of them at his family reunions.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:12 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Silent Master
He actually met all of them at his family reunions.

LOL!

I wonder if his cousins know he pictures Khan during sex with them?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 7th, 2017 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:18 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not to be a mother hen, but quan you better put on a jimmy hat. we don't need dozens of illegitimate mini-quans running all over the place.
and surt, make sure to wear wrist protection. carpal tunnel is no joke.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote