KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Name kmc posters and their nemesis
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not to be a mother hen, but quan you better put on a jimmy hat. we don't need dozens of illegitimate mini-quans running all over the place.
and surt, make sure to wear wrist protection. carpal tunnel is no joke.

It's okay bro, no need to have another 30 page meltdown.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by dadudemon
He has. ...he's actually a playboy type. He's not lying. I've seen many photos of him with several different women and they all appeared to be intimate with him.

Now, all of you can say he pays these women. And that's fine if you want to believe that. But I'm just posting about the facts I've seen. He doesn't seem like the type that would pay: too arrogant to pay any woman to do that.

he might be telling the truth. in my own experience being arrogant and uncaring to women is successful. the nice guy stuff really doesn't work.

sad to say, but it is what it is

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:11 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
he might be telling the truth. in my own experience being arrogant and uncaring to women is successful. the nice guy stuff really doesn't work.

sad to say, but it is what it is

Indeed, can you imagine how low the self esteem of those women must be?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, can you imagine how low the self esteem of those women must be?

I used to think like that myself but I don't think that's the case. young and attractive women...society is built around their looks. the effort they put into their looks is constantly noticed by dozens and dozens of horny guys any time they go out. you're actually unique when you don't put them on a pedestal.
women are biologically much different than us man. and if you praise and praise they just view you as all the others and you get into a cucked relationship possibly.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:15 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to think like that myself but I don't think that's the case. young and attractive women...society is built around their looks. the effort they put into their looks is constantly noticed by dozens and dozens of horny guys any time they go out. you're actually unique when you don't put them on a pedestal.
women are biologically much different than us man. and if you praise and praise they just view you as all the others and you get into a cucked relationship possibly.

But what you describe is worse lol. That is a straight up mental illness if your issue is you get too much praise and you want guys to be dicks to you.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

this thread turned fedorable real quick

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm thyself, this thread is already 5 pages long we don't need another 30 more.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:35 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
But what you describe is worse lol. That is a straight up mental illness if your issue is you get too much praise and you want guys to be dicks to you.

it's true tho man. it's just biological. I recently dated a divorcee before she went schizo. heard all the horror stories of her ex husband and the one guy she dated after him. I've dated dozens upon dozens of women, especially in my military time so I've come to read between the lines.

women don't speak straight forward...they are afraid of the consequences of saying the wrong thing so I've learned woman talk.

this chick was talking about how her ex husband was so controlling and he wouldn't let her get a job.
I asked if she had a job during the marriage and she said no.
I asked how old her child was when she decided to get a job and she said 12.

I then laid it out that she was looking for a job five years prior to the divorce and she picked a time when the child was better suited and more capable of taking care of himself.

I flat out told her that she was planning the divorce for five years and she was pre gaming it with a job. to escape any responsibility she shifted blame on her husband by labeling him as controlling.

she actually agreed. I pinned her down mentally. I told her I could never trust someone like her.

I've got countless stories like this but dudes are so stuck in their mindwashing that they attack me when i'm just trying to help them

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:41 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I recently dated a divorcee before she went schizo.

They always go crazy eventually.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:09 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
They always go crazy eventually.

and most dudes just settle before dating around. it's sad. the last was an Asian milf because I hadn't tried that. the one before her was a 25 year old Honduran who was in this country for only five years. the one before a 21 year old hmong.

I don't even deal with white American girls much any more

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:11 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:23 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Nah, you're wrong about this, too. The "women fall for assholes" trope is legit. Humans are not immune to observable mating behaviors. We are animals and can be subjected to research and conclusions, as well.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ly-finish-first

"And other researchers such as David Schmitt and David Buss have found across cultures a relation between low agreeableness and more infidelity, more sexual partners, and less loyalty to mates.

Things don't stop there. When you branch out and look at all the other traits comprised in the construct "*******" (I am here and now operationalizing this word!), you see they also do a good job predicting number of sexual partners."

It's not "fedora nice guys" time. It's a legit thing. Humans do weird things and have weird behaviors.

And shouldn't you be talking out of your ass about music or something? How do you have time to make fun of people in here?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by dadudemon
Nah, you're wrong about this, too. The "women fall for assholes" trope is legit. Humans are not immune to observable mating behaviors. We are animals and can be subjected to research and conclusions, as well.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ly-finish-first

"And other researchers such as David Schmitt and David Buss have found across cultures a relation between low agreeableness and more infidelity, more sexual partners, and less loyalty to mates.

Things don't stop there. When you branch out and look at all the other traits comprised in the construct "*******" (I am here and now operationalizing this word!), you see they also do a good job predicting number of sexual partners."

It's not "fedora nice guys" time. It's a legit thing. Humans do weird things and have weird behaviors.

And shouldn't you be talking out of your ass about music or something? How do you have time to make fun of people in here?

yeah. it just is what it is.
backhanded compliments
leave them on ice

it's really simple. scarcity is value but most dudes just chase and chase and they lose value.

this isn't a right or wrong. this isn't a good or bad. it just is.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:59 PM
NemeBro

Yeah, women on average are stupid animals, I agree. thumb up

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:06 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, women on average are stupid animals, I agree. thumb up

Don't you dare sass me, boy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by quanchi112
I want Rob to urinate on my penis while I masturbate furiously.
Originally posted by Robtard
*Intrigue all the way to eleven*

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:06 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You da mod bing!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raptors are apparently not only capable of opening doors, but also capable of burning quan. These are positive traits.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:31 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I know. I don't either and didn't even see it until years later when another member told me about it. PVS' post near the bottom of page 5 might be the single funniest post I've ever read on this site.
And he just continues like nothing happened. laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=5

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:19 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing

So Sable was banned for being a sock. I assume Steve Zodiac has also been banned, correct?

Weird no, that hasn't happened lol.

"Reason: Sable: sock of Time-Immemorial; sock of Supra. Do you see a trend here? Tale the hint."

I see that trend with other socks too. Are we going to see consistency?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 8th, 2017 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:23 PM