KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor vs Sentinels

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thor 18 85.71%
Sentinels 3 14.29%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thor vs Sentinels
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

@Darth Thor...

Popele like Thor more; he's more popular...

And people dont like the idea of Thor losing to the Sentinels; I remember there being letters written to the writters and editors of Days of the Future Past complaining about Thor (and especially the Hulk) losing to the Sentinels...

I see nothing has changed in that respect; people didnt like the idea of it in the comicbook medium and they dont like it in the movie medium...

Thats ok though; Thor loses to them no matter what medium is being used...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:10 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

@HulkisHulk

Thor was killed by the Sentinels on panel...

I put the scan up on page 13...

wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:28 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Everytime one of u guys respond to LoM thumbs up of his own post, or try to explain to him that comics aren't valid on the MvF threads, or basically any of his other posts here in general, I feel like he's just laughing at u all for falling into his traps and wasting your rea life time in responding to the nonsense.

Reading they this thread, I feel like I'm watching a bunch of people yelling at a tree stump. I mean nothing u say is going to make a difference to the stump, so why keep arguing with it?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:29 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
Everytime one of u guys respond to LoM thumbs up of his own post, or try to explain to him that comics aren't valid on the MvF threads, or basically any of his other posts here in general, I feel like he's just laughing at u all for falling into his traps and wasting your rea life time in responding to the nonsense.

Reading they this thread, I feel like I'm watching a bunch of people yelling at a tree stump. I mean nothing u say is going to make a difference to the stump, so why keep arguing with it?

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:33 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Darth Thor...

Popele like Thor more; he's more popular...

Funny that was Quan’s Excuse as well in the Khan vs Yoda/Palpatine thread’s.

Except at least Quan made arguments.

Thats ok though; Thor loses to them no matter what medium is being used...

Too bad you don’t have enough faith in this to actually make an argument.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:26 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I've made a solid argument for the Sentinels winning; if you actually read opposed to troll, you'd know that...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:37 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentinels were easily damaged by crappy mutants. Thor stomps

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:46 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Sable
Sentinels were easily damaged by crappy mutants. Thor stomps

They Power Drain Thor....

He dies rapidly afterwards...

Thor dies...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:59 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thor shitstomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

laughing out loud

Why are you laughing? You're the one being compared to a block of wood.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:37 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I've made a solid argument for the Sentinels winning; if you actually read opposed to troll, you'd know that...

And Quan has said similar under similar circumstances as well. Also, it's pretty amusing that you can accuse anyone else of trolling this thread after you've repeatedly ignored an actual mod telling you to stop your own antics.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:23 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Why are you laughing? You're the one being compared to a block of wood.

You are ignoring the important part of why I'm laughing; it's because he's absolutely right about me laughing at those who respond to me giving my own posts thumbs up...

wink

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:02 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:51 AM
TheLordofMurder

And Quan has said similar under similar circumstances as well. Also, it's pretty amusing that you can accuse anyone else of trolling this thread after you've repeatedly ignored an actual mod telling you to stop your own antics.

Before we go any further, have you read this thread?

Because I've said a hell of a lot more than what you are cherry picking; if you haven't digested the entire argument, then there is not alot you can say at this point...

As pertains to the trolling, this entire thread was intended as a troll, and nothing was done about it...

But when I troll back with the comics, it's a problem?

Lol...

I'll stop using the comics when the mod stops the trollers from trolling me...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:56 AM
Darth Thor

I have. And I’ve only seen you use non canon feats, like the alternate version of DOFP, or the comic books.

Movie Sentinels have neve dealt with strength or power like Thor’s.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:02 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Movie Sentinels killed MILLIONS of Superhumans world wide and were on the verge of conquering the world...

Movie Thor hasn't dealt with a force this unstoppable before...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:04 AM
TheLordofMurder

@Darth Thor

Btw, you are completely wrong when you say that the Sentinels haven't dealt with Thor level power...

Magneto has demonstrated PLANETARY level affecting power and he was completely helpless before the Future Sentinels...

Magneto's feats>>Thors feats...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:18 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Before we go any further, have you read this thread?

Because I've said a hell of a lot more than what you are cherry picking; if you haven't digested the entire argument, then there is not alot you can say at this point...

As pertains to the trolling, this entire thread was intended as a troll, and nothing was done about it...

But when I troll back with the comics, it's a problem?

Lol...

I'll stop using the comics when the mod stops the trollers from trolling me...

Yes, I have read the thread. And all I see is you pulling the same nonsense I have seen Quan pull in the past (worse actually, as Quan doesn't drag comics into it). And, apparently, others have noticed too.

And this is the issue with even engaging you at this point. It does not matter how many people, including mods, point out your own blatant hypocrisy and trolling (which affects the entire MvF subforum, not just the people you specifically target), you will always find a way to justify your antics in your own mind and act as though you did nothing wrong.

However, there is an upside to this. If this thread is any indication, everyone else is wise to your BS at this point.

You are ignoring the important part of why I'm laughing; it's because he's absolutely right about me laughing at those who respond to me giving my own posts thumbs up...

wink

And you actually take pride in the fact that you are the only person who thinks your posts deserve a thumbs up. That's just sad.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:25 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:23 AM
TheLordofMurder

Yes, I have read the thread. And all I see is you pulling the same nonsense I have seen Quan pull in the past (worse actually, as Quan doesn't drag comics into it). And, apparently, others have noticed too.

And this is the issue with even engaging you at this point. It does not matter how many people, including mods, point out your own blatant hypocrisy and trolling (which affects the entire MvF subforum, not just the people you specifically target), you will always find a way to justify your antics in your own mind and act as though you did nothing wrong.

However, there is an upside to this. If this thread is any indication, everyone else is wise to your BS at this point.

And you actually take pride in the fact that you are the only person who thinks your posts deserve a thumbs up. That's just sad.

My "antics" are justified in this thread...

Do you agree that this thread was designed specifically to troll me?

A simple yes or no will do...

As pertains me pulling a "Quan" my non-comic based argument is far stronger than any of his...

The Sentinels win here by Power Draining Thor...

They've demonstrated the ability on screen and there is no reason why it shouldn't work (especially since the ability affects both mutants and non-mutants)...

So, no, I am not pulling a "Quan" here; I can argue totally with movie feats/showings only...

But as long as I'm being trolled, I will troll back...period.

And in this, I am fully justified...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:39 AM
TheLordofMurder

@Vault

Me giving my own posts a thumbs up is me simply trolling back...

Nothing more...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:40 AM
Raisen

quit trolling guys.

it's pretty obvious sentinels shiit stomp thor. sentinels can absorb lots of stuff

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:59 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote