KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask A Russkie Anything

Ask A Russkie Anything
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneFirestorm

What is a memorable awful line in a feature movie that you saw?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jan 13th, 2018 01:16 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What is something that everybody seems to own that you don’t?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 04:41 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The thing that last shocked you?

That story about the Danish submarine killer. Very creepy.

Ever have dreams that come true later on?

Not really. Small coincedences now and then but nothing that i'd call a prophetic dream.

Last time someone had a bad opinion of you?

There's one douche at work. We're not even in the same department, he's just a passive aggressive condescending a$$.

You’re planning a camping trip; what do you take with you?

Depends on the area, but definitely a tent, a swiss army knife, bug spray, means to start a fire and to fish, a lot of booze.

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
Other haunted houses are investigated by Ghosthunters, and other similar tv shows.

I see. In that case I can't say that i've been to any of those. I have stayed in some creepy houses in the past, they weren't haunted but creepy enough to make two adult men run out screaming when me and my friends hid there and started making creepy noises just to mess with them. We were kids back then obviously.

What is a memorable awful line in a feature movie that you saw?

Everything Mr. Freeze says in Batman and Robin.

What is something that everybody seems to own that you don’t?

Right now a car.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:17 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

See any trans people in your city?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:05 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

No, tbh not the best city to live in for the LGBT community. St.Petersburg is supposed to be a step up from Moscow and even it's terrible in that regard.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 06:12 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sure it's not for everyone but you wanna town/area just jam-packed with cute trans girls go down to Antioquia Columbia around Medellin, aye carumba!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:52 AM
SamZED

I've been to Thailand recently. They have a street called bangla road. I'm guessing it's similar. They do shows and stuff, plus sexual services. Not my thing but the street is definitely worth seeing.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I've had my fill of the Orient after the Philippines and Japan, no desire to ever go back.

What country have you visited that you immediately went "Nope!"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:11 PM
SamZED

I've traveled plenty and can't say I have ever had that "nope" feeling towards any country. Obviously, there are some where i'd never consider living in (Thailand is one of them), but within the framework of the trip I have always enjoyed the experience. I'm not particularly fornd of Turkey.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:02 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What's the local crime scene like?

My cousin got robbed this morning. A guy fell on the ice in the driveway, so he goes out to see if the guy is ok then the guy pulls a gun and demands his wallet and phone.

In his own freaking driveway, man. Freaking maniacs roaming around this world I tells ya.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 03:34 AM
SamZED

What's the local crime scene like?

My cousin got robbed this morning. A guy fell on the ice in the driveway, so he goes out to see if the guy is ok then the guy pulls a gun and demands his wallet and phone.

In his own freaking driveway, man. Freaking maniacs roaming around this world I tells ya.

Getting a gun is not as easy here. So when a robbery happens it's usually you being surrounded in an alley by 3-4 guys after wondering into a bad neighborhood. However, things like that don't happen often here. I think this last happened to me when I was in middle school.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 04:43 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Here's an easy one... what's your favorite kind of ice cream or frozen treat?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 12:44 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

When is Russia going to take over the US?

Getting tired of not hearing Hind gunships fly over and the soothing sounds of Ak-47 gunfire.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 02:11 AM
SamZED

Here's an easy one... what's your favorite kind of ice cream or frozen treat?

Nothing original. Chocolate or salted caramel. Either ice cream or frozen yogurt.

When is Russia going to take over the US?

Getting tired of not hearing Hind gunships fly over and the soothing sounds of Ak-47 gunfire.

Putin's election is in March so late April/early May. Might be pastponed till June so that we could catch the Infinity War premiere with no interruptions. After that you're screwed.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 07:53 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not I will be screwed, things pop off the next morning I'm a Canadian.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 07:27 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So your government doesn't allow gays and other deviants, how does that make your general population feel, they ok with that?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 07:29 PM
SamZED

So your government doesn't allow gays and other deviants, how does that make your general population feel, they ok with that?

Yes, unfortunately. The vast majority is ok with it as they view it as some sort of perversion. But excluding Chechniya (which is its own country really) very few people are actually hostile towards gay people. Instead they see it as funny or gross. And it's not really "not allowed". There are gay clubs in the city and nobody's setting them on fire or shutting them down. It's a "keep it to yourself as a private business and it'll be fine" type of mentality. Another problem is that Russia's become a sort of international pariah in that regard which is a bad thing because it's now causing backlash among people, and even those who were indifferent now go "oh yeah? Well, screw you f@ggots, we don't need you in our country anyway". Sounds gloomy, but there is some improvement. Especially among young people. Whether the Goverment wants it or not people grow up with the internet and are exposed to various ways of thinking. We watch western movies/shows etc. So some figure it out for themselves. And I have personally had conversations about rights/equality with people that you'd never expect to have progressive views, many of them surprised me and were open to debate at the very least.. To sum it up I think it'll get better and we'll catch up in a decade or two. And pop culture plays a huge part in it btw. Right now we are where your parents/grandparents were but slowly improving.

Last edited by SamZED on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 05:46 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 05:41 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

How bad do Russians want to wipe the Chinese off the face of the Earth?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 06:53 PM
SamZED

They don't afaik. We have more tourists from China visiting here than from any other country. Maybe they're slowly taking over.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 03:52 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

What's your take on Israel, should the US continue backing them?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 03:10 PM