KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Silver Samurai Vs Ultron

Silver Samurai Vs Ultron
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look up what Telekinesis means you dumb idiot.

He's a machine which is why I call it techno, because he doesn't use his brain, like humans do, its through another means.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:14 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If Adamantium can cut Adamantium, then Adamantium can definetly cut Vibranium.

LOL!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sable
Look up what Telekinesis means you dumb idiot.

He's a machine which is why I call it techno, because he doesn't use his brain, like humans do, its through another means.

Lol! You are stupid, If Ultron can pick up metals then it is magnetism.

When did Ultron depicted TK?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:52 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the movie shit lord

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:57 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

In the movie shit lord

Lol no. Bring evidence.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you didn't watch the movie?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:20 AM
Silent Master

You realize they're arguing whether or not it's telekinesis or magnetism is pointless, right?

As both would effect Silver Samurai.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:27 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a fool. Fools don't know the difference

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:49 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So you didn't watch the movie?

Originally posted by Silent Master
You realize they're arguing whether or not it's telekinesis or magnetism is pointless, right?

As both would effect Silver Samurai.

He's a fool. Fools don't know the difference

I dont remember the movie well.

I dont remember Ultron using TK. Therefore I have the right to ask for evidence.

Unce SS turns his blade on, he cuts Ultron into pieces.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:23 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultron can control metal. He will immobilize SS.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:26 AM
John Murdoch

Ultron pulls Iron Man towards him in their first encounter post Avengers tower (right after Ultron judo chops Klawe's arm off). He says something like, "Let me tell you my master plan..." right into a technopathy/magnetism pull gesture with his hand. Iron Man flies forward, being pulled by some kind of laser grid coming from Ultron's hand, Ultron smacks him.

Ultron takes it. Final form took some severe punishment and has enough tools in the arsenal to lay down Silver Samurai.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:05 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Ultron pulls Iron Man towards him in their first encounter post Avengers tower (right after Ultron judo chops Klawe's arm off). He says something like, "Let me tell you my master plan..." right into a technopathy/magnetism pull gesture with his hand. Iron Man flies forward, being pulled by some kind of laser grid coming from Ultron's hand, Ultron smacks him.

Ultron takes it. Final form took some severe punishment and has enough tools in the arsenal to lay down Silver Samurai.

Ultron can control metal. He will immobilize SS.

Ive revised the movie. I forgot how fast Ultron really is.

Silver Samurai loses. Ultron's speed and flight ability gives him the edge.

Yeah, magnetism gives him an advantage but doesnt make much of a difference.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:31 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Ultron. Greater arsenal.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:36 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It wasn't simply magnetism, seeing as Ultron was able to use it to fling a piece of stone block at Thor. We see him use it at the 10 second mark.

He also blasted Captain America back during the highway fight, and tore large chunks of concrete out of the road.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:40 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It wasn't simply magnetism, seeing as Ultron was able to use it to fling a piece of stone block at Thor. We see him use it at the 10 second mark.

He also blasted Captain America back during the highway fight, and tore large chunks of concrete out of the road.

Yeah, but i think that concrete is mixed with iron. Isnt it?

Maybe it had metals in it.

Else why didnt Ultron just grabbed Thor or any other hero?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:48 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

As I already pointed out, he blasts Captain America back at one point as well. Who knows why he didn't use it more extensively? PIS maybe? Same reason Apocalypse forgot he could decapitate people using nothing but sand during his final showdown with the X-Men? And that block looked like plain stone to me. You need to prove that it contains metal if you want to claim that. Either way, it's irrelevant, as we already know that Silver Samurai is made from a magnetic substance.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:02 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Samurai loses.

Concession accepted.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:02 PM
Silent Master

Yet another person that didn't "remember" what happened in a movie.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 09:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it was magnetism why didn't he use it to just take away Caps shield?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 09:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet another person that didn't "remember" what happened in a movie.

He lied. He got caught. He conceded.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:24 PM