KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations

Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

You tell them You Sun Dried Californian Grape you.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
At least them women are still alive to complain about it.

Phony

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:06 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

People mock Trump for his appearance.

Look at this fat nosed ****

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:58 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh man creeping on Cruz

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Good choice if they make a Jabba the Hutt solo film.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:00 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol and notice SNL did not say a single word about this scandal. Nor did ANY of the liberal late night talk show hosts. Weird.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:47 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Weinstein fired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...kushpmg00000009

Interesting. I wonder if the late night talk show hosts will comment on the story this week.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't think Little JimmyKim will be shedding any tears over this.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I don't think Little JimmyKim will be shedding any tears over this.

Also this is funny if true, though I am skeptical:

SNL Creator Lorne Michaels: We Ignored Harvey Weinstein Scandal Because He’s From New York

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:51 AM
Flyattractor

Got no idea what that is like.....

eek!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Got no idea what that is like.....

eek!

Where is Trump from?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:55 PM
Flyattractor

Trump Town.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Terry Crews has come forward, a high-powered Hollywood exec once grabbed his privates at a party and it was unsolicited.

"This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME. My wife [and] I were at a Hollywood function last year [and] a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. Jumping back I said What are you doing?! My wife saw everything [and] we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk. I was going to kick his ass right then --- but I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear. '240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho" would be the headline the next day. Only I probably wouldn't have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left." -T. Crews

Full Story Here

He wouldn't say who, as he doesn't wan to relive it/open old wounds further, but my guess is that it was Steve Mnuchin. Just look at the guy and how he acts.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilary came out and denounced him finally. Still nothing from the Obamas though.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the left condemns sexual assault while the right crowns a rapist as their new king.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

How can they be outraged at Weinstein when the allegations against him are still less than those made against President Clinton?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:51 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Weinsteins wife is leaving him.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the left condemns sexual assault while the right crowns a rapist as their new king.

A swing and a hilarious miss. This was known in Hollywood for a while, they only came out and spoke about it after the NYT exposed it lol.

Then there is the sadness of some in the media trying to tie this story to Trump. But of course when the Bill O'Reilly sex scandal was going on they weren't finding reasons to bring up Bill Clintons behavior. Shocking.

Also funny:

How NBC 'Killed' Ronan Farrow's Weinstein Exposé

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh this is great stuff:

Here’s the tweet about Harvey Weinstein that Donna Brazile quietly deleted

She tried to delete it, but whoops it was too late, the tweet read:

“The Weinstein Company has taken the lead against sexual harassment and assault,” and linked to a story about his firing."

Lol...oh leftists.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 04:04 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

You do know this just proves you're nothing but a little piece of shit right?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:02 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote