KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama's ATF signed off on bumpstocks on 2010

Obama's ATF signed off on bumpstocks on 2010
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Rob, how is your memory awesome when you forget things you just read? Did someone "Memento" you? No short term memory?

He said "on your side". Not you. Your side. Leftists, as a whole, didn't place the blame on Obama for the things you just did.

Oh my, he was including me too. That's how understanding words works. Unless you think he meant "your side, which you're not apart of, so then it's not your side, but is".

Seriously, Surt. Take the redo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Except I implicitly blamed Obama for trying his best to stay longer in Iraq by trying to circumvent the U.S.-Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, which was him breaking his promise to his voters

If you don't recall you had first blamed Obama for withdrawing from Iraqi and that being a stupid move, you were them shown how he had no choice but to withdraw and had actually looked into staying longer.

Happened almost three years ago to the day. My memory is awesome. Many call it "epic"

Ok so you blamed him for that one thing. That doesn't change the entire premise of my statement

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:06 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't even know why I bother anymore. Must be my kind heart

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:07 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my, he was including me too. That's how understanding words works. Unless you think he meant "your side, which you're not apart of, so then it's not your side, but is".

Seriously, Surt. Take the redo.

Lol Rob, your side is the leftists. That is what is meant, this isn't hard to get.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:07 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Let me try a new tactic: He. Was. Including. Me. Too. That. Is. How. Words. Work.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:10 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Retards blaming Obama when Trump is in office and could've banned them at anytime, but he'd rather fire his cabinet members and kill people in the Middle East

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:10 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Retards blaming Obama when Trump is in office and could've banned them at anytime, but he'd rather fire his cabinet members and kill people in the Middle East

Because Obama admin essentially said it was a gimmicky device and essentially worthless. God you are dumb as rocks.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:12 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

More back pedaling and blaming a bygone administration for Trump allowing 59 people to get shot up without so much as common sense background checks. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:14 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@sable You know, if we're going on way out there conspiracies, I have one. If you're game. Just keep an open mind, like you asked me with yours.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:14 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

More back pedaling and blaming a bygone administration for Trump allowing 59 people to get shot up without so much as common sense background checks. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?

Not to be a stickler, but it was 58 people killed under Trump's watch. 59 includes the murderer. For posterity's sake

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:16 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

@sable You know, if we're going on way out there conspiracies, I have one. If you're game. Just keep an open mind, like you asked me with yours.

Did you though? If your going to say Trump did this. It's doubtful as his admin leaks like a siv.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:19 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your Mom does.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:20 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

My mom died in a bus explosion you heartless ****

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:37 AM
Silent Master

This thread is hilarious.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mom died in a bus explosion you heartless ****

Prove it shit lordthumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:50 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Do you want me to exhume her charred and desiccated corpse? What the **** is wrong with you

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:00 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Today was the day KMC learned that Obama was actually the pro-gun activist; not the NRA. October 5th 2017, mark your calendars

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:00 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you want me to exhume her charred and desiccated corpse? What the **** is wrong with you

Lol show me her obituary you lying ****. A bus explosionlaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:01 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You son of a ***** I'm not going to show private information, show me your birth certificate so I know your not some Kenyan Muslim islamist

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:07 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You son of a ***** I'm not going to show private information, show me your birth certificate so I know your not some Kenyan Muslim islamist

Bus explosionlaughing out loud

Show me the link to the bus explosion then, liar

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:09 AM