KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Which Democrat for 2020?

Which Democrat?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden 5 31.25%
Bernie Sanders 2 12.50%
Elizabeth Warren 2 12.50%
Kamala Harris 2 12.50%
Al Franken 2 12.50%
Cory Booker 0 0%
Tulsi Gabbard 2 12.50%
Chris Murphy 0 0%
Kirsten Gillibrand 0 0%
Other (specify below) 1 6.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which Democrat for 2020?
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

FYI my voting record is ****ed and highly inconsistent. I voted for Obama as a kid in 08 because he was Antiwar and because I hated/hate The Neoconservative Bush administration and then I voted Gary Johnson in 12 because Obama supported bailouts, increased the Wars, continued Bushs foreign policy, and warrantless wiretapping/Draconian government surveillance. I sat out the 2016 election

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:33 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

i figure i'll go with my longstanding tradition of not voting

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:12 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Sanders will be catching on a bit, no? I doubt he'd manage to get to his medicine cabinet, let alone to the White House.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:14 AM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol someone voted for Pocahontaslaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:15 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

She probably has more documentation than you

You haven't even proven your not Kenyan yet

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:16 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

this list is sad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:18 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Bernie would be the Vegas favorite. I've never been a Bernie democrat, so I hope that isn't the direction the party's headed. But at this point, I'd take the field over Bernie if I were placing money on it. Who that could be is anyone's guess. It's honestly still too early.

Warren and Biden have the most name recognition, and I'd vastly prefer Biden of those two, as Warren is more in the Bernie vein but not as old. Biden is more centrist compared to many of the Dems floating out there.

Any other name(s) are just speculative at this point. But at this point in 2005, Obama would have been a longshot for 2008 too. So there's precedent, but picking the right longshot is a crapshoot.

Also, The Rock isn't planning a 2020 run. He's planning a 2024 run (or 2028 if a Dem unseats Trump). Calling it now.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

come on. this is a list of a freakshow.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:23 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bill Gates

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:25 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Bill Gates

wish jobs was still alive tho.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:26 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
wish jobs was still alive tho.
Not at all. The man was an arrogant **** and honestly a dumbass for letting himself die.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:28 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The list in the poll is incomplete. It doesn't have Hillary.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Not at all. The man was an arrogant **** and honestly a dumbass for letting himself die.

I respect your opinion but the dude was legit

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:32 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

A vote for Biden is another lot cast in the Clinton/Obama centre right Dem. **** that shit

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:35 AM
Raisen

Originally posted by carthage
A vote for Biden is another lot cast in the Clinton/Obama centre right Dem. **** that shit

they are centre right?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:44 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yep

Ties to Wall Street, Pro war, pro foreign interventionism

Basically Republican lite dems

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:45 AM
Raisen

so you want a leftist?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:46 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thing is, people, if you've even taken a political science class, you'd know that any radical person, whether it be Trump or Hillary, doesn't have much influence on the status quo once they get into office.

Trump is a looney toon, but what exactly has he managed to do thus far deemed "radical"? Where's the wall? Muslim ban isn't going too well. What about bombing the sh1t out of ISIS? Most of all, why aren't I tired of winning and why can't I go back to working a blue-collar job making a good living?

Whatever small influence he does have, it's over domestic policy.

If you guys really care about your communities, I suggest you start there. Get involved with your municipal and state legislatures. That's where you're going to notice any real change.

That being said, I'll be voting for the first time in 2020. I have no plans to vote for either party, but instead will be supporting the most sound-minded and intelligent person running. Unfortunately, that candidate is least likely to win as well since Americans are so strongly attracted to dumbasses with radical ideas.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:47 AM
Raisen

I don't like wall street ties, foreign intervention, or pro war either but these things aren't right wing necessarily.

why haven't you looked at libertarianism? left and right is the same thing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:47 AM
Raisen

The thing is, people, if you've even taken a political science class, you'd know that any radical person, whether it be Trump or Hillary, doesn't have much influence on the status quo once they get into office.

Trump is a looney toon, but what exactly has he managed to do thus far deemed "radical"? Where's the wall? Muslim ban isn't going too well. What about bombing the sh1t out of ISIS? Most of all, why aren't I tired of winning and why can't I go back to working a blue-collar job making a good living?

Whatever small influence he does have, it's over domestic policy.

If you guys really care about your communities, I suggest you start there. Get involved with your municipal and state legislatures. That's where you're going to notice any real change.

That being said, I'll be voting for the first time in 2020. I have no plans to vote for either party, but instead will be supporting the most sound-minded and intelligent person running. Unfortunately, that candidate is least likely to win as well since Americans are so strongly attracted to dumbasses with radical ideas.

yeah. welcome to the united states of teams. just cheerlead the distractions

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:48 AM