KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fascist Judge Sentences Mom to Jail over Vaccinations

Fascist Judge Sentences Mom to Jail over Vaccinations
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fascist Judge Sentences Mom to Jail over Vaccinations

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:45 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

good

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fascistthumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:49 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

like you even know what 'fascism' means. piss off.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You took me back off ignore? How weak.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:50 PM
Scribble

It's pretty overboard to send her to jail, but people need to learn that sending a kid unvaccinated into a school is like sending your kid to school with a bomb that might or might not explode, and it might be a small blast, might be a big one, but either way, it could go off at any point.

I think there is the possibility that vaccinations can be dangerous, and also I was raised anti-vaccine and nothing bad ever happened to me (since adulthood I've been sure to get all the proper jabs though), but it's still a dangerous practice that puts lives in danger.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:51 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah i'm not willing to die of some ancient easily-preventable plague for your freedumbs. i'm such a nazi, you know.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:54 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Serves the anti-vaxxer idiot right. She has no right to place her child's health and the health of the public in danger like that.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:10 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

She has a right not to, but not a right to risk the public's health. In this case the kid should have been homeschooled.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:12 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
She has a right not to, but not a right to risk the public's health. In this case the kid should have been homeschooled.
And never let outside.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:24 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
And never let outside.
I'm confident that parents' rights are going to be slowly revoked as more and more can't find the time to actually raise their children.

Until that happens, my proposition is the middle ground.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:31 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

If they have the freedom to send their possibly virus-ridden kids out into the world to possibly cause mass infection, then I have the right to make a bunch of badly-made anthrax bombs and stick them around the city. It's my freedom and I don't see why that should be infringed. How's that for a middle ground?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:34 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they have the freedom to send their possibly virus-ridden kids out into the world to possibly cause mass infection, then I have the right to make a bunch of badly-made anthrax bombs and stick them around the city. It's my freedom and I don't see why that should be infringed. How's that for a middle ground?

The parent's intentions are for good in their mind; yours aren't.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:42 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

and the parents are acting irrationally with their emotions too smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:42 PM
Scribble

What do intentions matter in this situation? I thought this was about freedom

Besides, maybe this anthrax bomber thinks the world would be better off without people in it, because they're an eco-activist or something. There: good intentions, in their mind.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:55 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do intentions matter in this situation? I thought this was about freedom

Besides, maybe this anthrax bomber thinks the world would be better off without people in it, because they're an eco-activist or something. There: good intentions, in their mind.
Which scenario sounds more reasonable/likely?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:46 PM
ares834

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Serves the anti-vaxxer idiot right. She has no right to place her child's health and the health of the public in danger like that.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 07:50 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd agree that she has the right to not get it done, but she would have to homeschool him.

I'm not sure about the law when it comes to someone dying from not getting vaccinated. Has any parent ever been jailed for that happening?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't get it, we have laws where parents HAVE to use safety seats and have their children wear seat-belts, cos driving is dangerous and driving unsecured makes it even more dangerous to the occupants and other drivers around them. Yet "fascism" is yelled at those laws.

But we flip out because parents are pressured to keep their kids safe from well known and well documented dangers that in turn could endanger those around them. Polio is a thing. Measles is a thing. IIRC, Measles has made a return due to anti-vaccers. How is that a good thing?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
Don't get it, we have laws where parents HAVE to have safety seats and have their children wear seat-belts, cos driving is dangerous and driving unsecured makes it even more dangerous to the occupants and other drivers around them. Yet "fascism" is yelled at those laws.

But we flip out because parents are pressured to keep their kids safe from well known and well documented dangers that in turn could endanger those around them? Polio is a thing. Measles is a thing. IIRC, Measles has made a return due to anti-vaccers. How is this a good thing?

cuz the tism bro.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:43 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote