KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black Lives Matter says Liberalism is White Supremacy

Black Lives Matter says Liberalism is White Supremacy
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suggest we build a wall and Scotland shall pay for it.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:14 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silly whitey, BLM just want to prove they aren't all low IQ primates. They wuz kangz

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by godemperortrump on Oct 7th, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:42 PM
godemperortrump is currently offline Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
“Liberalism is white supremacy!” the protesters shouted, and “ACLU, you protect Hitler too!”

LMAO. All the BLM members have been reading Dinesh D'Boomer's propaganda book then...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:47 PM
godemperortrump is currently offline Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Black Lives Matter says Liberalism is White Supremacy

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's actually similar to what I've been saying for years on KMC. It's just a subversive form of racism. They can dress it up in pretty frills all they want: it's lots of racist and patronizing policies being mashed together.

At this point I wonder if they even truly know what they are protesting for anymore. I think they begin chanting things because they are literally at a loss for anything to truly say. We have seen this numerous times on college campuses where the protesters are challenged to debate or at least answer a question and they just respond by loudly chanting their horrible slogans.(see a funny example of that from me on page 4 of the "this week in stupid" thread)

But it seems anything and everything is racist now.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 7th, 2017 at 01:58 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
It's actually similar to what I've been saying for years on KMC. It's just a subversive form of racism. They can dress it up in pretty frills all they want: it's lots of racist and patronizing policies being mashed together.

indded, I wonder how many liberals know this out dress up differently.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:01 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Foxsteak

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:02 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They already tried that...

I think Trump could do better.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RHaggis
The Jammy Bastard

Naw, spent all oor money on heroin and Irn Bru.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:45 PM
RHaggis is currently offline Click here to Send RHaggis a Private Message Find more posts by RHaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Ah the users on this forum aware that being "liberal" isn't as simple as being left or right?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:22 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deflection noted

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:23 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

"Liberals" are not the true concern. It is the "Leftist Progressives" that we should be concerned about.

They are the TRUE Threat to Western Civilization.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ah the users on this forum aware that being "liberal" isn't as simple as being left or right?

That would be classic liberalism you are referring to. What we have these days is some ungodly mutated form of liberalism that is more or less unique to those on the left. It has now become something where they value diversity in everything except where it matters the most: diversity of thought.

It doesn't help matters that the media, etc. spoon feed us stories featuring liberals and their views and ignore stories that contradict their narrative. Jimmy Kimmels Vegas gun rant was among the top trending videos on youtube before it had even 200k views. Louder with Crowders expose on Antifa never made it onto the top trending list and it got over 1.5 million views.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 7th, 2017 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its called The Leftist Progressive Movement.
The Fascist Alt Left arm of Liberalism.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:41 PM
Flyattractor

Those that are Truly deserving of Reparations.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:46 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Surtur

Except that racism didn't end with the winning of the civil war.

It's dishonest to suggest the more recent movements are just separate isolated events rather than a single movement that's brought us closer to equality over time.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:49 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's dishonest to suggest the more recent movements are just separate isolated events rather than a single movement that's brought us closer to equality over time.

Lol well it needs to be pointed out it is just a meme. Though it doesn't say racism ended with the civil war, it says slavery did.

The occurrence this thread is about is yet another example of BLM acting obnoxious as f*ck.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:57 PM
Flyattractor

Yes. We should have made sure to wipe out all the Democrats after the war...thus making sure Racism was never allowed to take root in the world.

Sadly we showed mercy to those Unholy hate filled monsters .

A lesson truly learned.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:58 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. We should have made sure to wipe out all the Democrats after the war...thus making sure Racism was never allowed to take root in the world.

Sadly we showed mercy to those Unholy hate filled monsters .

A lesson truly learned.

Well, I suppose we should wipe out conservatives who were more likely to oppose civil rights in the 60's than democrats?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:01 AM
Flyattractor

Well, I suppose we should wipe out conservatives who were more likely to oppose civil rights in the 60's than democrats?

Ohhhh You don't know your HISTORY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

But then I am sure you went to College.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:06 AM