KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jiren runs a comic gauntlet

Jiren runs a comic gauntlet
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wouldn't even give him round 1 unless Galactus is completely famished. At full power it wouldn't even be a contest.

Huh? How?

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is online now! Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Gets stomped at 1.

Too much hax.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:05 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I wouldn't even give him round 1 unless Galactus is completely famished. At full power it wouldn't even be a contest.

LB Galactus would take Jiren out.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:24 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nope. Now that's a lie.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

I see the confusion.

He means he'd beat Jiren, not date him.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:05 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

lol

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 12:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by cdtm
I see the confusion.

He means he'd beat Jiren, not date him.

smile

Last edited by Inedian on Oct 18th, 2017 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:18 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Galactus could transmute Jiren into an icecream cone (and not the kind that can fight back, as with Vegito) with but a thought if CIS is off. There's only so much having a big power level can accomplish outside the DBS verse . Mismatch of epic proportions

Last edited by Dark-Kenshin on Oct 19th, 2017 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:42 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
A bit harsh but yes. The same is true for Thanos with the IG.... I mean Thanos himself has such a great durability against energy attacks that he would defeat the entire DB Super Torunament cast...
Doesn't even need any energy attacks of his own. The versatility of power cosmic and the IG offers an unlimited number of options of dispatching just about anybody with but the slightest of thoughts.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:48 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Galactus could transmute Jiren into an icecream cone (and not the kind that can fight back, as with Vegito) with but a thought if CIS is off. There's only so much having a big power level can accomplish outside the DBS verse . Mismatch of epic proportions

Galactus gets a hole punched into him and his internals dispersed as soon as the bell ring.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 02:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Giren doesn't even pass Galactus.

If he does he definetly dies at 2.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 08:02 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Originally posted by playa1258
Gets stomped at 1.

Too much hax.

Agree.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 08:03 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by carver9
Galactus gets a hole punched into him and his internals dispersed as soon as the bell ring.

Because a base Goku can totally beat on Galactus with skill like he did a SSJ2.

Not happening.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 08:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jiren punch a hole clean through Galactus with ease.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 08:37 PM
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Jiren punch a hole clean through Galactus with ease.

How could he punch a hole through Galactus?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 09:00 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Don't ask, you'll get sucked into his world.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 10:15 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

The same way Beta Ray Bill did except Jiren would do it much easier. Jiren is more powerful than Galactus. A person who knew Galactus more than anyone on KMC (the same person who made Galactus respect thread on KMC) said that Beerus would destroy Galactus with ease. I trust his opinion over any non DBZ fan on KMC and Jiren is more powerful than Beerus. Jiren kills Galactus with ease.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 02:06 AM
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

The same way Beta Ray Bill did except Jiren would do it much easier. Jiren is more powerful than Galactus. A person who knew Galactus more than anyone on KMC (the same person who made Galactus respect thread on KMC) said that Beerus would destroy Galactus with ease. I trust his opinion over any non DBZ fan on KMC and Jiren is more powerful than Beerus. Jiren kills Galactus with ease.

Okay. I know which road you will take! Galactus<Bills<Jiren just because it's known among the Gods that there was a mortal that defeated one of the Gods.

Now, the issue is although all things point at Jiren being that mortal it isn't certain. It could be him it couldn't.

Even if Jiren did beat his God of Destruction, it still doesn't mean he is OVER Bills. Since Universe 11 God of Destruction could be < powerful than Universe 7 God of Destruction.

Even if Jiren>Galactus i completely disagree with Bills> Galactus.

But this thread doesn't concern Bills so...I would have to discuss that on another thread.

Now responding to Beta Ray Bill I don't remember that comic well.....But if my memory doesn't fails me Galactus was VERY STARVED in that movie.

Now as i said, i don't remember well. Could you post some panels or the issue of that comic so i can read it?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 02:50 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Beerus and Jiren are both above Galactus. Galactus never brings his haxx to bear in a fight, and Beerus seems to be capable of nullifying all kinds of energies (at a universe-busting scale, too,) and Jiren is implied to be beyond time haxx by Vados + Supreme Kai. I don't see Galactus being able to tank destroyer energy, nor do I see Galactus being able to take down a dude who can literally kill him with his glare.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 03:26 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is online now! Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus and Jiren are both above Galactus. Galactus never brings his haxx to bear in a fight, and Beerus seems to be capable of nullifying all kinds of energies (at a universe-busting scale, too,) and Jiren is implied to be beyond time haxx by Vados + Supreme Kai. I don't see Galactus being able to tank destroyer energy, nor do I see Galactus being able to take down a dude who can literally kill him with his glare.

Here is where I disagree.

I believe Beerus would defeat a Starved Galactus.

But a well nourished Galactus would stomp Beerus.

The problem with Beerus here are his feats. While Yes it's obvious he could destroy Worlds. Galactus could too.

Also Galactus has matter manipulation, energy manipulation. He also possesses the Power Cosmic. Which is basically the most powerful form of Energy.

Simply based on appearances and feats Galactus has shown more than what Bills and Jiren have.

We really haven't seen Jiren's true potential.

I doubt Jiren could kill Galactus with his eyes honestly.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 03:51 AM