KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jiren runs a comic gauntlet

Jiren runs a comic gauntlet
Started by: Ursumeles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Gender: Male
Location: Beyond the beyond.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute. Did you just say Beta Ray Bill is above Jiren? Please tell me you didn't.


He's calling Beerus Bills. That was the name people used to call him.


__________________



"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

I call Beerus Bills.


__________________

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Josh is trolling at this point and you can tell that he hasn't been paying attention to DBS, at all. He have minimum to no knowledge about the show.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Gender: Male
Location: Beyond the beyond.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I call Beerus Bills.


You also call Superman stronger than Goku. Can't trust that. stick out tongue


__________________



"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 12:59 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Josh is trolling at this point and you can tell that he hasn't been paying attention to DBS, at all. He have minimum to no knowledge about the show.


trolling!?

Specify please.


__________________

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 01:34 AM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
trolling!?

Specify please.


Carver speak for:




Carver once argued Hulk beats Odin or Zeus. Seriously. He's batshit insane, all you can do is laugh or you'll cry.


__________________

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
trolling!?

Specify please.


You mentioning the size of the Universe without knowing the facts. We see thousands of Galaxies, possibly millions but yet you say DBS universe is tiny without having a clue of what was said and stated in DBS about the Universe.

You mentioning Beerus power level but forgetting that his power threatened the Universe itself and him and Goku power was traveling through the Universe all the way into other dimension. This exceeds Universal power. Your entire argument has been suspect.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

laughing


__________________

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
You mentioning the size of the Universe without knowing the facts. We see thousands of Galaxies, possibly millions but yet you say DBS universe is tiny without having a clue of what was said and stated in DBS about the Universe.

You mentioning Beerus power level but forgetting that his power threatened the Universe itself and him and Goku power was traveling through the Universe all the way into other dimension. This exceeds Universal power. Your entire argument has been suspect.


I asked if the universe is comparable to Marvel/DC ones. I didnt state it.

Beerus is universal for his powers are limittednto his universe. He has no influence over other Universes, for thats why each Universe has its God of destruction.

Zeno would be Multiversal for his power is over all the universes.

So no, Beerus isnt Multiversal.


__________________

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:56 AM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I asked if the universe is comparable to Marvel/DC ones. I didnt state it.

Beerus is universal for his powers are limittednto his universe. He has no influence over other Universes, for thats why each Universe has its God of destruction.

Zeno would be Multiversal for his power is over all the universes.

So no, Beerus isnt Multiversal.


Beerus and Goku power was going to destroy the Universe and the dimensions surrounding the Universe. This makes him >>Universal. Then this was from excjange of punches. Threat of your argument, I don't get it. If Beerus wants to destroy someone else Universe, he should be capable of doing so since he has shown Universal power.


__________________


On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus and Goku power was going to destroy the Universe and the dimensions surrounding the Universe. This makes him >>Universal. Then this was from excjange of punches. Threat of your argument, I don't get it. If Beerus wants to destroy someone else Universe, he should be capable of doing so since he has shown Universal power.


Universal doesnt mean Multiversal.

Beerus can destroy a Universe doesnt mean he has authorization to Destroy other Universe.

Dormammu could destroy other Universes as well! That doesnt put him on a Multiversal scale, for Dormammu is only allowed to have such power on his Universe.

Should Bills try to destroy Champas universe he could do it. Will he be allowed? No. He isnt the God of Destruction of Universe 6.


__________________

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 03:06 PM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

Look, as much of a fan as I am of DB, if youíre saying Jiren beats anyone on the list other than Galactus and MAYBE(hard maybe) Thanos with IG, then you donít know anything about the other characters he was just pitted against. He more than likely wonít get past Thanos.

Anything after Thanos on the OP is SPITE. HARD spite.


__________________


"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 12:01 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

If the guy with Gogeta in his name is calling this thread spite, "maybe" you should take a step back and reconsider some of your thoughts on Dragon Ball.

Just saying.


__________________

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
If the guy with Gogeta in his name is calling this thread spite, "maybe" you should take a step back and reconsider some of your thoughts on Dragon Ball.

Just saying.


For once, your post isnít absolutely incomprehensible and sheer insane garbage. I would go as far as saying I agree with you.

If Iím agreeing with this guy, you basically cannot get any more wrong.

I love Goku, but most of the guys in the OP would solo DBS.


__________________


"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 02:04 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
You mentioning the size of the Universe without knowing the facts. We see thousands of Galaxies, possibly millions but yet you say DBS universe is tiny without having a clue of what was said and stated in DBS about the Universe.

You mentioning Beerus power level but forgetting that his power threatened the Universe itself and him and Goku power was traveling through the Universe all the way into other dimension. This exceeds Universal power. Your entire argument has been suspect.


Many of the contenders in the Universal Tournament claim to be powerful enough to erase universes yet they can barely destroy that stage!!!


Even the Gods themselves claim to have universal powers yet their powers don't depict them like such!

Maybe under the DBS universe they are "UNIVERSAL" but when compared to the Marvel/DC universe they arent!

That's my whole point. Which leads me to ask if the Universe of DB is a big one.

Because if we take it as if it's a small one, then it makes perfect sense that their powers could destroy a universe.


__________________

Old Post Yesterday 05:58 PM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

Jiren COULD win Galactus.

But that's the most for him.

He hasn't show more.

Still, a well fed Galactus could bring him down.


__________________

Old Post Yesterday 05:59 PM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Many of the contenders in the Universal Tournament claim to be powerful enough to erase universes yet they can barely destroy that stage!!!


Even the Gods themselves claim to have universal powers yet their powers don't depict them like such!

Maybe under the DBS universe they are "UNIVERSAL" but when compared to the Marvel/DC universe they arent!

That's my whole point. Which leads me to ask if the Universe of DB is a big one.

Because if we take it as if it's a small one, then it makes perfect sense that their powers could destroy a universe.


That's because the stage is made from the DBS equivalent of Adamantium on steroids.

The DBS universe is just as big as any other, lol.

(please log in to view the image)

Do you NOT see the countless galaxies being dwarfed by Zalama?

Arguing the size of the DBS universe is nothing more than grasping at straws, in a futile attempt to downplay their feats.

That being said, no one in DBS has the capacity to get past number 2 on this list, even assuming they might get lucky enough to REACH number 2. You don't need to downplay facts to reach this conclusion.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Jiren COULD win Galactus.

But that's the most for him.

He hasn't show more.

Still, a well fed Galactus could bring him down.


Jiren could potentially overpower or at least challenge Beerus.

Galactus could not.

Agree to the rest though.


__________________


"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Yesterday 08:54 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
That's because the stage is made from the DBS equivalent of Adamantium on steroids.

The DBS universe is just as big as any other, lol.

(please log in to view the image)

Do you NOT see the countless galaxies being dwarfed by Zalama?

Arguing the size of the DBS universe is nothing more than grasping at straws, in a futile attempt to downplay their feats.

That being said, no one in DBS has the capacity to get past number 2 on this list, even assuming they might get lucky enough to REACH number 2. You don't need to downplay facts to reach this conclusion.



Jiren could potentially overpower or at least challenge Beerus.

Galactus could not.

Agree to the rest though.


Okay. I would agree on them being equal in size.

Yeah. Even if he surpasses Galactus that's the most for him.


__________________

Old Post Yesterday 09:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Okay. I would agree on them being equal in size.

Yeah. Even if he surpasses Galactus that's the most for him.


Good to know we can agree on that, lol.

We should make a thread for Galactus vs Beerus though, at this point. laughing


__________________


"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Yesterday 09:40 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Good to know we can agree on that, lol.

We should make a thread for Galactus vs Beerus though, at this point. laughing


It's gonna bring a lot of polemic. But make it and i'll participate.


__________________

Old Post Yesterday 09:42 PM
Josh_Alexander is online now! Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 09:31 PM.
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Jiren runs a comic gauntlet

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.