KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants

KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Awww... You and Riv aint Backdoor Muchachos no more?

Nope, and the thing is I didn't do anything to him here.

We were having interesting conversations and had fun with the team build stuff.

And then he just puts me on ignore.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:00 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I blame his PTSD and Survivor's Guilt.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I dunno what it was.

Even if I were Thorne, here we were good.

Fricking people can't compartmentalize, that's on them.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:17 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh yeah. That "Thorne" .... Man did that Douche really Burn ol Riv's Balls back in the day..

HOOBOY! that was Epic. Let me tell you.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

From what I gather, Thorne lives rent free in the minds of everyone on herochat.

To the point where every new member gets accused of being him... hilarious.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:20 PM
Flyattractor

If you have a mind on Herochat...lets just say it is a Rent Controlled Neighborhood.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:21 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:24 PM
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:30 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
It seems like damn near every thread is a pissing match between two gangs

One is Robtard and Bashar, and the other is Surtur, green text guy, and Sable who's now been banned

So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:53 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It was his love for Foot Condoms.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:56 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by BackFire
I told RJ he could come back if he wanted. He said he wasn't interested.

That's pretty big of you considering how (rightfully so) disgusted you were with the comment that got him banned. RJ has his pride.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know?

Love him or hate him, it's a huge loss in traffic on this site. Now there will be far far far less to talk about. no expression

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:18 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am sure Steve Zodiac will be more then happy to take up the slack.

But yes. Traffic will be way down. Good thing this place isn't depended on Add Revenue....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:26 AM
Afro Cheese

Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
If obnoxious trolling meant a permaban in every instance this place would be a ghost town. And I don't think excessive thread creation is against the rules... though I did chastise him about it right before he was banned. But they shouldn't have banned him tbh. This place seems like it's fairly dead/dying and he was one of the most active members.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:57 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was banned because no one likes Supra. That's it. He's a sock sure, but he's far from the only one, and Backfire outright said in this very thread he'd be fine with RJ coming back, i.e., making a sock.

It's popularity based, or rather, based on how much people dislike you. A significant portion of the mods dislike Supra, so he's banned for shitting up the forums as a sock (it really does help that he was, by far, the most active sock).

It isn't anything new. Mods have always had their biases. For example, back when the video game boards were alive and well you could flame Burning Thought, a very unpopular member, all you want and would get at most a slap on the wrist. BT had a relatively minor meltdown by comparison and was permabanned by Peach, or General Kaliero.

This is the way KMC has always worked. You figure out who the forum buttmonkey is and then you prey on them. Supra has been the forum buttmonkey for years now. Though he is not the greatest. That would be Dolos, the Foreveralone King.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

laughing out loud

Maybe there's a correlation between how ghetto this site is and how corrupt its mods are.

What is this the El Salvador of forums?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:09 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by NemeBro
He was banned because no one likes Supra. That's it. He's a sock sure, but he's far from the only one, and Backfire outright said in this very thread he'd be fine with RJ coming back, i.e., making a sock.

It's popularity based, or rather, based on how much people dislike you. A significant portion of the mods dislike Supra, so he's banned for shitting up the forums as a sock (it really does help that he was, by far, the most active sock).

It isn't anything new. Mods have always had their biases. For example, back when the video game boards were alive and well you could flame Burning Thought, a very unpopular member, all you want and would get at most a slap on the wrist. BT had a relatively minor meltdown by comparison and was permabanned by Peach, or General Kaliero.

This is the way KMC has always worked. You figure out who the forum buttmonkey is and then you prey on them. Supra has been the forum buttmonkey for years now. Though he is not the greatest. That would be Dolos, the Foreveralone King.

I'm pretty sure Dolos was autistic or something.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:59 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I'm pretty sure Dolos was autistic or something.
The Foreveralone King wasn't autistic, his mind simply operated at a transcendent spectrum of reality that was beyond the reach of mortal men.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He was enlightened enough to stop posting here apperantly...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:01 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Flyattractor
He was enlightened enough to stop posting here apperantly...

Or maybe his parents took away access to the computer.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:07 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Same thing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:22 AM