KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants

KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was banned because no one likes Supra. That's it. He's a sock sure, but he's far from the only one, and Backfire outright said in this very thread he'd be fine with RJ coming back, i.e., making a sock.

It's popularity based, or rather, based on how much people dislike you. A significant portion of the mods dislike Supra, so he's banned for shitting up the forums as a sock (it really does help that he was, by far, the most active sock).

It isn't anything new. Mods have always had their biases. For example, back when the video game boards were alive and well you could flame Burning Thought, a very unpopular member, all you want and would get at most a slap on the wrist. BT had a relatively minor meltdown by comparison and was permabanned by Peach, or General Kaliero.

This is the way KMC has always worked. You figure out who the forum buttmonkey is and then you prey on them. Supra has been the forum buttmonkey for years now. Though he is not the greatest. That would be Dolos, the Foreveralone King.

this is real as shiit

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:29 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by dadudemon
That's pretty big of you considering how (rightfully so) disgusted you were with the comment that got him banned. RJ has his pride.

Love him or hate him, it's a huge loss in traffic on this site. Now there will be far far far less to talk about. no expression

Yeah, RJ and I are cool now. We're FB friends and I have nothing against him these days.

And come on, you know as well as I do TI will be back sooner or later. Probably sooner. Sock once, sock again and again.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 10:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So i'm curious: why did Sable finally get banned? Obnoxious trolling? Excessive thread creation? Anyone know?
Honestly I get why TI was banned as TI (never knew him as Supra), but aside from his excessive thread creation now, Sable seemed to be engaging in decent dialogues here and not falling into flame traps the same way he did with Bardock and Rob way back when. There are loads of right wing posters in the GDF and by my money he was one of the ones who could hold a decent line of debate, so you'd think it'd just be easier to keep him around until he at least started acting out, which he didn't seem to be doing this time (from what I saw, anyway).

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 11:45 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
If obnoxious trolling meant a permaban in every instance this place would be a ghost town. And I don't think excessive thread creation is against the rules... though I did chastise him about it right before he was banned. But they shouldn't have banned him tbh. This place seems like it's fairly dead/dying and he was one of the most active members.
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was banned because no one likes Supra. That's it. He's a sock sure, but he's far from the only one, and Backfire outright said in this very thread he'd be fine with RJ coming back, i.e., making a sock.

It's popularity based, or rather, based on how much people dislike you. A significant portion of the mods dislike Supra, so he's banned for shitting up the forums as a sock (it really does help that he was, by far, the most active sock).

It isn't anything new. Mods have always had their biases. For example, back when the video game boards were alive and well you could flame Burning Thought, a very unpopular member, all you want and would get at most a slap on the wrist. BT had a relatively minor meltdown by comparison and was permabanned by Peach, or General Kaliero.

This is the way KMC has always worked. You figure out who the forum buttmonkey is and then you prey on them. Supra has been the forum buttmonkey for years now. Though he is not the greatest. That would be Dolos, the Foreveralone King.

So Supra/Sable are the same entity?

Sable had begun spamming up and obnoxiously trolling the Movie Discussion Forum, so that may have had something to do with it, too.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:30 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So Supra/Sable are the same entity?

Sable had begun spamming up and obnoxiously trolling the Movie Discussion Forum, so that may have had something to do with it, too.

Sable previously went by Time-Immemorial, Time Immemorial, and Supra.

Honestly though, with the amount of shit he put me through, I still feel a little bad for the guy. I've never been a fan of the permabanhammer.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:39 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by BackFire
Sock once, sock again and again.

That happens?

smile

rock

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:39 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
If obnoxious trolling meant a permaban in every instance this place would be a ghost town. And I don't think excessive thread creation is against the rules... though I did chastise him about it right before he was banned. But they shouldn't have banned him tbh. This place seems like it's fairly dead/dying and he was one of the most active members.

Indeed, and it's plainly clear: the mods do not care about socks. Just socks they do not like.

Originally posted by Scribble
Honestly I get why TI was banned as TI (never knew him as Supra), but aside from his excessive thread creation now, Sable seemed to be engaging in decent dialogues here and not falling into flame traps the same way he did with Bardock and Rob way back when. There are loads of right wing posters in the GDF and by my money he was one of the ones who could hold a decent line of debate, so you'd think it'd just be easier to keep him around until he at least started acting out, which he didn't seem to be doing this time (from what I saw, anyway).

And keep in mind: we have sock trolls. Literally posting in this very topic lol. People who have been banned multiple times. I love the reasoning given for Sable though "you're a sock, take the hint". Lol, why would he take that hint when plenty are allowed to stay? It would have been more honest to say "you're a sock with right wing views, take the hint and change those views".

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 9th, 2017 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL wait nemebro has a formula for banning others? Oh that is bleak lol.

Originally posted by Sable1
I got an even better one. He one time told me to change my sig cause it was the same thing as someone else and it was considered trolling

So what does Bada go an do? He gets Rao to make him the exact same sig as Lob to troll Lob.

Of course when bada does it. It's ok.

My question is: since you had a Hilary Clinton avatar on your last user name...was your banning an example of sexism? Leftist logic says: yes.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It almost sounds like this board has suffered from horrible bias since its inception lol.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:44 PM
Impediment
Endless

Rogue Jedi was my favorite poster on this board for a long time and we became good friends on and off the site. I even invited him to my wedding in 2008, since we lived so close to each other in East Texas, but he had scheduling conflicts.

Then, at some point, RJ became bitter, obnoxious, and hostile to the point of dead mother jokes and rape/molestation jokes towards other members that lead to numerous temp bans and then a perm.

RJ hated me for a long time and I know so because I saw his Facebook page where he listed his friends that he had love for and then went into a tirade about me (Impediment) how I was a two faced piece of shit backstabber.

Oddly enough, in 2013 RJ sent me a PM on FB saying "This shit between us is stupid. We were friends once, let's be friends again. The ball's in your court." We became friends on FB and were cool as water............then he inexplicably deleted me and stopped talking to me. I dunno. I hope he's well.

*edit: RJ probably deleted me because of all the atheist and sacrilegious Jesus memes I posted. Ha ha.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Alpha Centauri was also my friend, but we all know what happened with him. Haven't spoken to AC since 2014. Just disappeared. We sure did have some awesome conversations. I kinda miss that.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

AC deleted all his accounts once the rapbattle guys doxed the shit out of him and fully exposed his penchant with trying to blackmail underage girls to send him nudes and used bras.

edit: He liked underage boys too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Robtard
AC deleted all his accounts once the rapbattle guys doxed the shit out of him and fully exposed his penchant with trying to blackmail underage girls to send him nudes and used bras.

Last I heard, AC emigrated to Texas to be with his woman. Somewhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:09 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Alpha Centauri was also my friend, but we all know what happened with him. Haven't spoken to AC since 2014. Just disappeared. We sure did have some awesome conversations. I kinda miss that.

I think had I known a David (AC), he might have been my friend 50% of the time and 50% of the time someone I mocked the hell out of... I might kind of miss him also, as he might along with a German person had I known a German person, been able to see the funny side of many ludicrous antics.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:22 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment
Last I heard, AC emigrated to Texas to be with his woman. Somewhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Yeah, apparently married whatever her name was here(Fallen?). You should find him and teabag him. Be sure it's after a long hard and sweaty day of work; for added flavour.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was a hebeophile, not condoning it Rob, not at all. I perhaps had I been a member when he was, would have found some of his ludicrous trolling engaging and endearing...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:24 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, apparently married whatever her name was here(Fallen?). You should find him and teabag him. Be sure it's after a long hard and sweaty day of work; for added flavour.
He was such a skinny big nosed streak of piss. If I'd know him I'm sure...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:25 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
It almost sounds like this board has suffered from horrible bias since its inception lol.

I suspect if you stir up enough shit anywhere the general consensus is you need to be banned. That's not bias that's democracy. Trust me Surtur, whilst I don't know, having not been a member shifty I suspect the trolling on this board when it was much busier was another level to you and Fly... Perhaps magnitudes higher... But almost all of the big beast trolls are banned and any that might remain can't be bothered anymore. Seeing people react becomes boring in the end.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Oct 9th, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
He was a hebeophile, not condoning it Rob, not at all. I perhaps had I been a member when he was, would have found some of his ludicrous trolling engaging and endearing...

He was moderately intelligent and his approach-from-condescending-arrogance trolling was funny many a time.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
He was such a skinny big nosed streak of piss. If I'd know him I'm sure...

Doubt he even weighed more than 9 stone, he was rail thin, sickly looking

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:38 PM