KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants

KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He was moderately intelligent and his approach-from-condescending-arrogance trolling was funny many a time.

I will always love the Bruce Lee Vs. Ali thread here... AC at his finest allegedly.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:38 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I will always love the Bruce Lee Vs. Ali thread here... AC at his finest allegedly.

One of the best threads ever. I did trolling on either side, first as a Bruce Lee fanboy type and then as a realist. Cos come on, Ali would wreck that shit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Doubt he even weighed more than 9 stone, he was rail thin, sickly looking

But he did Tai Kwo Do!!!!!!!!! and played some footie, I actually bumped into him in Orbital comics in Charing Cross Road London on a Saturday Afternoon in 2008. He will never know it was me.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:40 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

One of the best threads ever. I did trolling on either side, first as a Bruce Lee fanboy type and then as a realist. Cos come on, Ali would wreck that shit.

Had I been a member I might have trolled hard for Ali, loving boxing as I do... Had I been a member. I also loved the Abortion thread. That is perhaps the most trolled thread ever.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

remember his story about how he almost beat the shit out of some woman in front of her child because she was being intolerant?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone cheers in the end

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

But he did Tai Kwo Do!!!!!!!!! and played some footie, I actually bumped into him in Orbital comics in Charing Cross Road London on a Saturday Afternoon in 2008. He will never know it was me.

Should have said that Batman can surely defeat the Hulk. That would have set him off.

Had I been a member I might have trolled hard for Ali, loving boxing as I do... Had I been a member. I also loved the Abortion thread. That is perhaps the most trolled thread ever.

Undoubtedly

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

It gets more complicated than Sable espoused earlier (Even though Bada just finished purging everything Sable1 posted stick out tongue ) But, back when Raz and Ush were still kicking around here, things were different. The rules most definitely were enforced. Although the Mods had reign to mod their sections however they wanted they were still expected to adhere to a set of guidelines to maintain teamwork cohesion and some manner of general concensus across the board.

Then, when Raz's appearances became sporadic, and finally he stopped appearing altogether, the Mods lost their one admin guys who was supposed to maintain the teamwork. So the Mods probably thought "well, if the owner doesn't give a shit, why should we?" and while Ushgarak, as the 2IC tried to maintain some semblance of order in Raz's wake without Raz's authority, eventally even Ush disappeared, along with a sizable portion of the mods. Peach and Kaligero left, leaving nobody to look after Games Vs, which is now all but a complete dead zone.

Impediment, Backfire, and Badabing are by far the most active mods left. And while Sable laments Badabing's apparently authoritarian use of modship, believing he should not punish people who troll at all, it IS telling that out of all the remaining active forums we have left on KMC, Comic Vs is really the only one that is run the way it is supposed to be... And would you believe it, that is the one section Bada directly controls. So the Megaraptor must be doing something right.

Having said all that though, I get the feeling that almost everyone who still comes to KMC anymore are those that don't come here to debate or talk, but to trashtalk and shitpost. I guess if I want serious discussion on vs matches, I'd go to spacebattles. I've never been on many other forums, I'm not familiar with Herochat or Comicwhateveritwas....

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Oct 9th, 2017 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:45 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember his story about how he almost beat the shit out of some woman in front of her child because she was being intolerant?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone cheers in the end

No, forgotten that. Pull it up, ha I disagree Bash, in the end everyone becomes a villian unless they redeem themselves. AC will always be the villian here. Although certain over age girls should have known better.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:45 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Originally posted by Reasonabl
Not quite that long. I was absent for like 10 years.
Maybe... not completely.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:46 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It gets more complicated than Sable espoused earlier (Even though Bada just finished purging everything Sable1 posted stick out tongue ) But, back when Raz and Ush were still kicking around here, things were different. The rules most definitely were enforced. Although the Mods had reign to mod their sections however they wanted they were still expected to adhere to a set of guidelines to maintain teamwork cohesion and some manner of general concensus across the board.

Then, when Raz's appearances became sporadic, and finally he stopped appearing altogether, the Mods lost their one admin guys who was supposed to maintain the teamwork. So the Mods probably thought "well, if the owner doesn't give a shit, why should we?" and while Ushgarak, as the 2IC tried to maintain some semblance of order in Raz's wake without Raz's authority, eventally even Ush dissapeared, along with a sizable portion of the mods. Peach and Kaligero left, leaving nobody to look after Games Vs, which is now all but a complete dead zone.

Impediment, Backfire, and Badabing are by far the most active mods left. And while Sable laments Badabing's apparently authoritarian use of modship, believing he should not punush people who troll at all, it IS telling that out of all the remaining active forums we have left on KMC, Comic Vs is really the only one hat is run the way it is supposed to be... And would you believe it, that is the one section Bada directly controls. So the Megaraptor must be doing something right.

Having said all that though, I get the feeling that almost everyone who still comes to KMC anymore are those that don't come here to debate or talk, but to trashtalk and shitpost. I guess if I want serious discussion on vs matches, I'd go to spacebattles. I've never been on many other forums, I'm not familiar with Herocha or Comicwhateveritwas....
Some of the mods here were awful, Peach left because of AC. I'm banned from Spacebattles... have been for a decade.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:48 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Some of the mods here were awful, Peach left because of AC. I'm banned from Spacebattles... have been for a decade.

Member Wrathfuldwarf? That guy was beyond stupid/insane. Bardock trolled him to the point he made a diatribe post shortly before he left the boards on how Bardock42 is the worst human ever born and how he'll never be forgiven for ruining WD's internet-ing. Good times.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:53 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Should have said that Batman can surely defeat the Hulk. That would have set him off.

Undoubtedly

Did you ever see when he and Galactic Storm went at it. I love GS 100000000 posts all saying the same thing. GS thought he'd won, but anyone watching could see he'd just been trolled to ****.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:53 PM
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Originally posted by Reasonabl
Cbvf activity is whaning. GFD is more active in terms of debating. People kiss badass ass in the cbvf to stay around or he bans them.

Actually, I've never heard of that. LOB rails against Bada and he's not banned. I've not been able to ascertain what the grudge is between you two, but I guess it has something to do with the tone you use in your trolling. And your methodology. Spamming PMs with personal stuff got under his skin, just as it did with me. Have you ever actually spoken to the guy and asked him what the beef is?

Some where. There's even examples of otherwise good mods who make mistakes and do bad things. Like I said earlier, they are human beings. Ush forcing C-Master into self imposed exile was a turning point for me. I had no bad encounters with the mods before this, but after that, and my subsequent argument with Ush made me.... well it made me consider KMC differently, and for ages I didn't post anywhere at all. Cordera was my friend, and to watch him get railroaded was a difficult thing.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:55 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Member Wrathfuldwarf? That guy was beyond stupid/insane. Bardock trolled him to the point he made a diatribe post shortly before he left the boards on how Bardock42 is the worst human ever born and how he'll never be forgiven for ruining WD's internet-ing. Good times.
I was gone by then (had I been a member and perhaps just dicking about). But anyone who said this Bardock person was any bad kind of human is mental. I never met him and never interacted with him online shifty led alone had him on my FB when I had FB but this giant young Hold the door Hodo lookalike was the best person on here, with the second prettiest girlfriend I've seen at the time after Whirly's wink Was Wrathful Dwarf Wind Dancer?

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Oct 9th, 2017 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:57 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I've never heard of that. LOB rails against Bada and he's not banned. I've not been able to ascertain what the grudge is between you two, but I guess it has something to do with the tone you use in your trolling. And your methodology. Spamming PMs with personal stuff got under his skin, just as it did with me. Have you ever actually spoken to the guy and asked him what the beef is?

Some where. There's even examples of otherwise good mods who make mistakes and do bad things. Like I said earlier, they are human beings. Ush forcing C-Master into self imposed exile was a turning point for me. I had no bad encounters with the mods before this, but after that, and my subsequent argument with Ush made me.... well it made me consider KMC differently, and for ages I didn't post anywhere at all. Cordera was my friend, and to watch him get railroaded was a difficult thing.
CMaster may have been my friend also had I been a member...

Keep the faith smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:58 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I was gone by then (had I been a member and perhaps just dicking about). But anyone who said this Bardock person was any bad kind of human is mental. I never met him and never interacted with him online shifty led alone had him on my FB when I had FB but this giant young Hold the door Hodo lookalike was the best person on here, with the second prettiest girlfriend I've seen at the time after Whirly's wink Was Wrathful Dwarf Wind Dancer?

I think yes, he had a few name changes all with the "WD" setting. 'Wicked Dynamite' was one for sure.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:01 PM
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

I think yes, he had a few name changes all with the "WD" setting. 'Wicked Dynamite' was one for sure.
He liked DC comics as I remember? Yeah dick, I was always convinced Storm was on the Autistic spectrum. She was so ****ing literal. It may have been because English was not her first language. I remember telling her to take her BJJ to a boxing Gym get in the ring and see what happened. She went mad... Haha

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:05 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Ush abused his mod powers when someone proved him wrong and was snide about it, even without being snide you had to be careful. Guy simply did not like being wrong.

Ush's defense of David Cameron's ####ing a dead pig as being nothing more than "what privileged lads do" was hilarious though. I still get creases when something reminds me of that.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:06 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

No, forgotten that. Pull it up, ha I disagree Bash, in the end everyone becomes a villian unless they redeem themselves. AC will always be the villian here. Although certain over age girls should have known better.

yes there was some next-level drama queen action. typically the same people who laughed off all his games, and then acted all traumatized when his 'activities' were revealed to all. but some people need to make everything about themselves.

but there were also the minimally-spoken victims, children really, who were manipulated and blackmailed by a calculating sexual predator. once someone crosses a line like that i care little for their redeeming qualities.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

He liked DC comics as I remember? Yeah dick, I was always convinced Storm was on the Autistic spectrum. She was so ****ing literal. It may have been because English was not her first language. I remember telling her to take her BJJ to a boxing Gym get in the ring and see what happened. She went mad... Haha

Storm managed to get Sado22 banned permanently for defending his religious beliefs. And Wrathful Dwarf.... Didn't that dude get into an argument with a lot of the other mods and thats why he got canned?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:09 PM